August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Demii97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love felt tip liquid liners so i decided to try this. And i have to keep drawing the line on my eye over and over again to get it perfectly black. And the brush ripped in half. I dont even know how! It started peeling then got super thin and ripped. -_-

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this product recently and swatched this with the L'oreal liquid felt tip liner. This one blew the other out of the water!! It is superrr easy to handle and the pigmentation is really good. I do a cat eye everyday and have been using liquid eyeliners for years. It takes me less than a minute to do both eyes perfectly! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SymmieC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It is my HG eyeliner. I actually switched it up recently and bought the Master Precise pen which I really liked at first. However I am straight back to this. Goes on smooth, can get a thick or thin line, lasts all day. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my go to drugstore liquid liner. It's super easy to do a cat eye, it lasts all day (even with my oily-ish eyelids), and dries fast! I definitely recommend this to people. The only con I had was when my felt tip somehow got bent, but it straightened out again and works perfect. Hope this helped! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Mochahonats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I use A LOT of eyeliner... Even if I don't put on anything else I put on liner when I leave the house. This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I do wing tipped liner always and this has never failed me... NEVER it goes on smooth, the tip is soft and creates a smooth line, and it's a deep black which makes my super dark eyes pop. I always get compliments on my eye makeup and a majority of those people want to know what eyeliner I use and I smile and say line stilleto :))
I have 3 rite now and when those go dry I'll buy more and more forever!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by HienLuu

After hearing that is was a good product from a friend I went ahead and bought it at my local Walmart. When I first tried it I noticed how the pigment wasn't event that concentrated and it took forever to dry didn't give me the bold color i wanted. Would never buy this ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by cxnguyen25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought the eyeliner yesterday per recommendation of a friend. I saw her using it and asked her what the product was because it looked amazing on her one night on the town. So I went and picked it up in hopes of getting the same look she had. I put the liner on with ease. It looked amazing, dark, black. No problems. I went about getting ready for the day to come back less than 30 minutes later with the majority of the liner flaked off. I thought maybe it was the way I applied it. Taking it off and trying it again, I had the same problem.

SO many raves with this liner. Sucks that it doesn't work for me. I think I'm going to stick to my gel liners or try the new gel liners on the market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this when Walgreen was having a buy one, get 2nd item 50% off on maybelline products. I love this liner!!! I got the blackest black shade, and it is Frickin dark. This liner sets fast as well. I always set my liquid liners with a black eyeshadow but with this liner, I wouldn't really need to. Brush is a stiff felt tip with a short handle that makes it easy to apply. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ErickaLove

I love love love this eyeliner! I've tried many different kinds of liquid eyeliner and i always find myself coming back to the maybelline line stilleto. The brush is almost like a felt tip marker and is so easy to work with! I get mine in the color "blackest black" and the color is so dramatic and beautiful, its smudge proof and stays on all day! love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by blueprincess94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first and only liquid liner I have tried. That being said, I can't compare it to other liquid liners but I still think this liner is great!

The felt tip is easy to control and allows me to make my line as thin or thick as I want. It stays on all day and it doesn't smudge, even on my oily lids. I've had friends ask me how I get my liner so dark and neat looking, and I told them about this liner. I would recommend and repurchase.