December 19, 2014 | 837 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by maryanxcutie

Amazing. The pigmentation on this eyeliner is just mind-blowing. HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

these are awesomeness to the maxx!

They just might be the best pencils I've ever used. Better then my previously loved Revlon Colorstay, much better the the UD 24/7... great GREAT stuff.

The pencil is soft and glides on effortlessly - no skipping, no tugging, no going over it several times to get a dark, intense color. They are super creamy, but after they set to DO NOT smudge. There's been times were I've accidentally fallen asleep while wearing this still, and in the morning it's still there, looking pretty darn acceptable.

Only things I can complain about ... they are SO soft and creamy that they dull super fast, and when you sharpen them it takes off a lot of pencil, so I think there is a lot of waste and wonder if an automatic form would make more sense, but perhaps they are too soft for that. Also, it still wears away a little on the water line, but no where near as much as many other eyeliners I have tried, and they don't run or give me raccoon eyes.

I have this in brown and grey, which are pretty dark compared to a lot of other pencils. They define really well. I love that the brown is a dark chocolate brown that is does not show up reddish or orange at all -- some browns make me look tired because they are too warm.

A little pricey for a drugstore, but I am very happy with them!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by baybiepnay

I love the intensity of this eyeliner. It's dark black and goes on smoothly. It lasts pretty long for a pencil, however, I would still set it with a powder on top just in case and for extra staying power! It's also pretty smudge resistant once it sets which is a plus.

The thing I don't like is that it seems to smudge when I wear contacts =[ I went out last night and used this on my top waterline and bottom waterline and I noticed that my contacts kept on getting cloudy and blurry. I wasn't sure what was happening. If it was my makeup or just my contacts so I just kept adding eye drops which helped but then 5 min later my contacts would get blurry again. So, I had my friend wipe off my eyeliner in my top waterline and bottom waterline and it HELPED!

Main Point: I don't think this is good for lining your top or bottom waterline, IF you are wearing CONTACTS! It kept on smearing onto my contacts when I blinked which was super annoying! Just try it around the house, or apt, before you guys head out to see if it bugs your contacts! ( It might NOT happen to you, but just a warning it MIGHT! =]

Overall:
Intensity: Very pigmented and dark!
Smudge resistant!
Pretty long lasting
Very soft pencil for lining so NO tugging =]
Price: $8 ish depending on where you go
Would I buy again? : Maybe not, just because It doesn't work well with my contacts BUT I do enjoy everything else about it!

Hope this helps guys!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this eyeliner except I must admit I do have to set it with eyeshadow because it smudges. I would love if they name up with a waterproof version of this. I love the very intense black. I've always like the intensity of liquid liners but for some reason I'm allergic to them. Finally, I've found a decent priced pencil liner that possess the intensity of a liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. I have it in carbon black, and it's everything I thought my Urban Decay eyeliner was going to be. The L'Oreal one is hands down a better product for less than half the price. It's blacker than than the UD eyeliner for sure and it goes on at least as smooth as UD. I'm so glad I tried this, it's a great product and I don't think black eyeliner is worth 20.00 and up anyway. The name is a little misleading, this is nothing new or innovative. It's just a really nice eyeliner that's highly pigmented and glides right on.

I haven't had any problems sharpening mine using UD grindhouse sharpener. For anyone having issues sharpening this pencil I suggest trying another sharpener.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MsCuppyCakes

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeliner over the Carbon Black Liner Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner to set. This is one of the best carbon black eyeliner I have ever used. I have oily lids, do not use a primer, it doesn't smear, and stays put. I don't like that once you sharpen it, it's misshapened and there is a lot of product lost. I have to sharpen it weekly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by pakiaish

So I purchased this from CVS because it was on sale for 8.99 and i had some coupons, I ended up getting it for like 3 dollars, I always love to line my waterline and make the color stay on there, so I decided to try it out and put it on my top lid and on my water line, it is not smudge proof, about 3 hours later it was all smeared and racoon eyed, also It made my contacts kind of irritated too, I would recommend if you do not have oil eyelids, but it is good for getting the dark undereye look

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by DivaD02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Initially I loved this eyeliner. It is very creamy, glides easily across my waterline, and it's a VERY intense black color, which was my main reason why I purchased it to begin with. However it's a pain in the butt to sharpen. I was trying to sharpen it but it just kept breaking into the sharpener and I ended up wasting more the half the product. No matter how many times I sharpened it, it just kept breaking! I finally got fed up and threw it in the garbage! I did think when I was able to use this liner it did work great. (Although it does smudge and didn't last all day)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for really cheap at a Lot-Less store. I'm glad I bought it! I use this as a lipliner and as an eyeliner. It has very good staying power in my opinion. There's nothing liquidly about it, however, so it's a bit of a misnomer, but still, very worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lonebinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday and I am returning it as soon as I can. I liked that it was super smooth to apply but It just smudged everywhere. Even on the top lash line it was horrible. Definitely pigmented but just wont stay any where. Save your money.