September 21, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for really cheap at a Lot-Less store. I'm glad I bought it! I use this as a lipliner and as an eyeliner. It has very good staying power in my opinion. There's nothing liquidly about it, however, so it's a bit of a misnomer, but still, very worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lonebinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday and I am returning it as soon as I can. I liked that it was super smooth to apply but It just smudged everywhere. Even on the top lash line it was horrible. Definitely pigmented but just wont stay any where. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had good hopes with this but after only a few hours I had black goop in the corners of my eyes and black marks on my brow bone. I have mildly hooded eyes and it transferred to my brow bone even though I had shadow primer on my lids.

Not worth it. I got it on clearance and only paid $1.60 for it so it's not a big deal. I recommend the Revlon Color Stay liner if you are searching for something that has staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jessiemakeup

BEST EYE LINER EVER !!! literly you barley i mean barley touch the area of your eye or waterline your putting it on and it goes on in a perfectly dark shade! It lasts me all day and through sweat and water and i have never been so impressed with an eyeliner in my life. i believe i will be buying this for the rest of my life. if i knew where to buy it.. it was my moms but i loved it so much i had to have it so she gave it to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by cltrecartin

I wish I could say I adore this product, because I really want to love it. It is pigmented, smooth, and absolutely vivid. Unfortunately, clumps of the kohl itself fall off, it makes my eyes incredibly stingy and red, and the thing is absolutely impossible to sharpen.

The clumping issue, I believe, is because the formula is so soft, almost a creamy pencil, but somehow firmer. Little pieces of the tip fall off, sticking to my lids, especially along my upper lash line.

My main issue with it is how much it burns. Oh my God, it's awful. It seems that the instant it touches my waterline, or the minute I try to remove it, it starts to turn my eyes red and inflamed, and the soreness can last for several minutes.

The last problem is simply one of convenience- I can't sharpen the thing. I have tried several sharpeners, tried freezing it first, tried everything I can think of, but the kohl is so soft that it breaks. The outer plasticy layer is very tough, as well, so cheap sharpeners just won't do.

In terms of staying power and pigment, it is amazing. However, this product is not for those with sensitive eyes or want to use the whole product with no waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I've been an eyeliner junkie for years, and now this is the only eyeliner that I use on a daily basis. My MAC fluidline (which is perfectly good but takes extra steps to apply) and other liners are sitting in my makeup box collecting dust. With my eye shape (I'm of East Asian descent) I need a really pigmented black eyeliner to rest on my top lash to bring out my eyes. And this has a creamy application so it's super easy to put on. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and I get compliments all the time. I don't have oily eyelids however. For those of you having problems with smudging, prepping the lid with a neutral eyeshadow or powder would help. If you have very dry lids and experience tugging, a swipe of concealer on the lids may help. This is just an awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Volleyball

This eyeliner is my favorite. The color is very rich and it actually lasts. The black is BLACK! It goes on super smooth and works well for the lash line or if you use it as liner for the top.

Other liners start to smudge or sink near the outer corners of my eye but even in the humidity this seems to stay put! I would high recommend this for anyone who is looking for a really dark color that lasts :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing for a pencil eyeliner. the color is very intense and dramatic. ofcourse it smudges a little if you rub your eye if you have it lined on your lid. i prefer pencil eyeliners more for the tear line and this is definitely the best one i've found so far. i just wish i didn't have to sharpen it, for some reason all my eyeliners never sharpen well. but overall a really really good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by nicoledomain

Love it. I use it on my tear line when I want extra dark eyes (I use physican's formula trio creamliner for the top for a perfect cat eye). It glides on perfectly and is very intense. It lasts for a while, but not all day. I usually apply it once in the morning and once at night. But that is expected since the eyeliner is on my tear line, afterall. Great price for prestige quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by salhon

Love this! I just found it in brown. It glides on so smoothly with no tugging/pulling. I have a terrible time finding it though. Between CVS, Rite Aid, and Target: Target was the only place that carried this and then only in brown and black. I bought the brown (which I love), but I am hoping to find it in the brighter colors (teal, blue, etc). This will smear and wear off very easily unless I use an eyelid primer. Currently I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and that makes it stay perfectly. I am so glad I found this!