Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These are one of my favorite glosses, as they last a long time on the lips (3-4 hrs.). They are quite sticky though because of this, so if you hate getting your hair stuck to your lips, you may not like these. They have a pretty wide range of colors, which are sheer on the lips - so if you are looking for opaque gloss, you may want to skip these. I also like the shine they give my lips. To me they smell and taste fruity, which I love.

very nice colors & selection (:

great colours and tastes good but too sticky and gloopy for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love these glosses! Like other reviewers have said- they provide a high shine finish, are very sticky(thus, stay put all day), are moisturizing, and have a very natural finish on the lips. There is a large variety of colors and finishes(from packed with glitter to no glitter whatsoever) to these glosses, and every once in a while Lancome comes up with special edition juicy tubes, and new collections- making them tempting to collect. Consequently, I keep around three in my stash at any given time, and at least one in my purse at all times because although one can get a similar quality gloss(sticky and durable) for a much cheaper price(hello, Milani)- there is something about the colors, smells and divine tastes of these glosses that make them extra tempting to collect!

I have this is clear and I absolutely love it. It makes any lipstick look better. That glossy look suits jus about anybody and any occasion (as opposed to dark reds for example). I want to buy it in different colors tho. I know people complain about it being sticky, but there's two kinds of people in the world: the ones that don't care its sticky coz it looks so good and ones that worry too much abt the stickiness. There. So it depends, which kind are you? I like Elizabeth Arden's 8 hr skin cream for my lips...so this is still nice and not that sticky for me. Best thing, I got it online for like a dollar.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this lipgloss i been buying them for years so super shiney and make your lips so soft =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

These are generally cute glosses. Nice colour / tint, pretty sparkle and a little bit of stain with the darker colours...
HOWEVER
these are the STICKIEST glosses I own. My cousin bought me a set of them for x-mas and my boyfriend almost died because he HATES them...ahaha!
They stick to everything they touch and leave glitter everywhere, they are gummy and gloopy and leave your lips feeling weird after.
They smell / taste nice and the texture actually feels OK on your lips upin application, but if you're gonna do some smoochin' (and I'm talking just little pecks, here and there) do NOT wear this unless your man doesn't mind a big gloopy glittery mess all over his face.
Will not repurchase because my cousin bought me enough to last a lifetime and I'll probably stop wearing these at 25.

This was my favorite lip gloss when I was younger. Raspberry Ice was my favorite, but I also liked Berry Bold. I still have several tubes that were GWP or just little gifts from my mom. They are very sticky and clump pretty badly, and the glitter can look immature. They're nice to throw on for morning errands, but definitely not an everyday gloss for me. You can get a set of the pink shades for around $30 at Sephora, so that may be a nice gift for a young girl just starting to wear makeup, because they are super cute and have a fun taste and smell. I generally stay away from orange shades of anything, but in this gloss they look less shiny and may be a nice little pick-up if you're into those shades.

I like this gloss. I have it in Disco Melon and love the smell and bright, funky orange colour. It's very sheer once applied and the staying power is just okay. It seems to bring a little bit of volume to my lips and makes them look just a tad fuller.

As has been said, this is a very, very sticky gloss and I never wear it when I know I will be kissing someone :)
It's very pricey though, even if you get a decent amount of product. I don't think I will repurchase. It's just not worth the expense and there are just so many glosses out there that are way better.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i bought 4 of these at my sephora, for about $17.50 each, not your cheapest gloss, but at the time i was pleased with lancome, so i decided it was worth it.
pros: nice color, good smelling
cons: terribly thick, sticky, and my tubes kept breaking and going bad. i've had it leak all over my purse.
i suggest to not buy it. the quality is really bad for the money. i can find a drugstore gloss thats better than this.

Recommended for Medium Skin