August 1, 2014 | 1217 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pimkie33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been buying juicy tubes for years. I know alot of people complain about it being so sticky but I actually don't mind it. Now my boyfriend other hand hates it. Lol. I love how shiney and glossy my lips look with it on. They have awesome sheer colors. I love so many of them. I have to say my favorite it Spring Fling and Melon.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Pink Horizon.

The smell is delicious and color pigmentation is a nice blend of sheer and super opaqueness.

Otherwise, it's definitely "ultra glossy" like it says on the website (in a bad way) and it wears off rather quickly. I feel a bit ridiculous wearing it when going out because it's so shiny and sticky, and I always have to tone it down and blot it with a tissue or wear it over lipstick or tinted balm. Looks a bit pre-teen-dabbling-in-makeup-dollar-store-gloss ie. tacky.
Not worth the $18.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This gloss offers great shine but too tacky and sticky for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by VirgieIsland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like any other lip glass it feels sticky but if you are using already a lip-balm you don't even feel it and I really like the wet an juicy appearance that this tubes leave on my lips so I think they're okay once you get into a comfort zone with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Too sticky for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i did not know what i was thinking i guess i wasn't exposed to enough makeup products to better differential what is actually worth investing. i got it in this weird light purple color thinking that i did not like bright color at all and this gave my lip a little bit of shine without making it look supper dramatic. ok, it does give the shine. but the pigmentation is just not good enough, if i use it by its own, i just look dead. if i convince myself that it does not work just because i picked an odd color, ok, but the texture is strangely thick too, if i only apply it on my lip to the point it shows up properly it feels like glue! However, if you have lipstick on already, which i recommend, it does gives you a juicy finish not having to be used too much, which is better. one one more thing, it taste unpleasant too, i think the company tried to make it more fruity and appeal to the younger customers, but the tastes turn out too strong and sweet to the extent that it lingers around your mouth if it accidentally got onto your teeth or sth, with is a common occurrence due to its thick texture.i honestly do not recommend this. god there are just so many alternatives and good lipshine lipgloss work so much better and cost so much lesser!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used JTs for many years now and love them. The packaging allows for simple application with its whistle tip (don't even need a mirror), comes in a variety of awesome colors, I do love the sweet scent. The only drawback is that it's a bit sticky; my hubby has complained a little and also not great when you are riding in a car with the windows down and your hair is flying all over the place (hair sticking to lips) :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by BrookeBuchanan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

JuicyTubes are the unltimate in slick, shiny, wet looking lips. I have a few of these and love them. Juicy Indeed! Make sure not to overdo it though or your lips will look all melty and drooly!

Sure, the gloss is a little tacky but I think it would have no staying power without it. Only real downfall is the high price and the semi-chintzy packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by phyllistaylor

It's a great long lasting lip-gloss. Like all lip-glosses it's a bit sticky but it's perfectly tolerable. I won't buy it though because a lot of other glosses are cheaper and just as good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

This lipgloss is really thick. It looks beautiful on and it tastes/ smells yummy! But I don't find myself wearing it a lot because of how thick it feels when I put it on. It doesnt feel very comfortable to wear. I know lipglosses are supposed to be sticky but even MAC lipglass which is known to be pretty sticky doesnt feel THIS sticky.
However, when it comes to giving my lips dripping wet, juicy, shiny pout, nothing beats juicytubes.
I am giving it a 2 because i never ever wear this due to how sticky and uncomfortable it is despite looking good once it's on