December 21, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by xoel4everlife14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought 4 of these at my sephora, for about $17.50 each, not your cheapest gloss, but at the time i was pleased with lancome, so i decided it was worth it.
pros: nice color, good smelling
cons: terribly thick, sticky, and my tubes kept breaking and going bad. i've had it leak all over my purse.
i suggest to not buy it. the quality is really bad for the money. i can find a drugstore gloss thats better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

-Give you that '3D' look.
-Tones of colours/smells/flavours
-Last awhile on your lips
-Product lasts awhile
-Always have new collections coming out for the different seaons

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: no nasty smell or taste.
Con's: sticky/messy, the tube broke so I have the prouct seeping out of a little slit, expensive for what it is, it does little to nothing in terms of colour, it actually dried my lips out!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by applemodel

I don't understand why these are getting such good ratings. I've had a few of these and I hated them. They are sticky and messy and slide into your mouth. I would say the only good things about these are they smell nice and they are pigmented. But I could get a non sticky/ messy, good smelling and pigmented lipgloss at the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by HelloLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product. First off, the color inside the tube fades so quickly...it turns into a clear gloss, which would be great if I wanted a clear gloss, but I bought color for a reason. I own about 5 of these and almost every single one of them has broken where the body of the tube meets the applicator...so when I squeeze the gloss it comes out of this random slit- not where it should be coming out of. Turns into a huge sticky mess. They also leak all over my makeup bag...probably due to the random slit in the tube. Do not purchase, they are a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by azonayouzi

Too sticky~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pimkie33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been buying juicy tubes for years. I know alot of people complain about it being so sticky but I actually don't mind it. Now my boyfriend other hand hates it. Lol. I love how shiney and glossy my lips look with it on. They have awesome sheer colors. I love so many of them. I have to say my favorite it Spring Fling and Melon.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Pink Horizon.

The smell is delicious and color pigmentation is a nice blend of sheer and super opaqueness.

Otherwise, it's definitely "ultra glossy" like it says on the website (in a bad way) and it wears off rather quickly. I feel a bit ridiculous wearing it when going out because it's so shiny and sticky, and I always have to tone it down and blot it with a tissue or wear it over lipstick or tinted balm. Looks a bit pre-teen-dabbling-in-makeup-dollar-store-gloss ie. tacky.
Not worth the $18.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This gloss offers great shine but too tacky and sticky for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by VirgieIsland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like any other lip glass it feels sticky but if you are using already a lip-balm you don't even feel it and I really like the wet an juicy appearance that this tubes leave on my lips so I think they're okay once you get into a comfort zone with this product.