October 23, 2014 | 1632 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by applemodel

I don't understand why these are getting such good ratings. I've had a few of these and I hated them. They are sticky and messy and slide into your mouth. I would say the only good things about these are they smell nice and they are pigmented. But I could get a non sticky/ messy, good smelling and pigmented lipgloss at the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by HelloLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product. First off, the color inside the tube fades so quickly...it turns into a clear gloss, which would be great if I wanted a clear gloss, but I bought color for a reason. I own about 5 of these and almost every single one of them has broken where the body of the tube meets the applicator...so when I squeeze the gloss it comes out of this random slit- not where it should be coming out of. Turns into a huge sticky mess. They also leak all over my makeup bag...probably due to the random slit in the tube. Do not purchase, they are a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by azonayouzi

Too sticky~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pimkie33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been buying juicy tubes for years. I know alot of people complain about it being so sticky but I actually don't mind it. Now my boyfriend other hand hates it. Lol. I love how shiney and glossy my lips look with it on. They have awesome sheer colors. I love so many of them. I have to say my favorite it Spring Fling and Melon.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Pink Horizon.

The smell is delicious and color pigmentation is a nice blend of sheer and super opaqueness.

Otherwise, it's definitely "ultra glossy" like it says on the website (in a bad way) and it wears off rather quickly. I feel a bit ridiculous wearing it when going out because it's so shiny and sticky, and I always have to tone it down and blot it with a tissue or wear it over lipstick or tinted balm. Looks a bit pre-teen-dabbling-in-makeup-dollar-store-gloss ie. tacky.
Not worth the $18.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This gloss offers great shine but too tacky and sticky for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by VirgieIsland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like any other lip glass it feels sticky but if you are using already a lip-balm you don't even feel it and I really like the wet an juicy appearance that this tubes leave on my lips so I think they're okay once you get into a comfort zone with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Too sticky for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i did not know what i was thinking i guess i wasn't exposed to enough makeup products to better differential what is actually worth investing. i got it in this weird light purple color thinking that i did not like bright color at all and this gave my lip a little bit of shine without making it look supper dramatic. ok, it does give the shine. but the pigmentation is just not good enough, if i use it by its own, i just look dead. if i convince myself that it does not work just because i picked an odd color, ok, but the texture is strangely thick too, if i only apply it on my lip to the point it shows up properly it feels like glue! However, if you have lipstick on already, which i recommend, it does gives you a juicy finish not having to be used too much, which is better. one one more thing, it taste unpleasant too, i think the company tried to make it more fruity and appeal to the younger customers, but the tastes turn out too strong and sweet to the extent that it lingers around your mouth if it accidentally got onto your teeth or sth, with is a common occurrence due to its thick texture.i honestly do not recommend this. god there are just so many alternatives and good lipshine lipgloss work so much better and cost so much lesser!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used JTs for many years now and love them. The packaging allows for simple application with its whistle tip (don't even need a mirror), comes in a variety of awesome colors, I do love the sweet scent. The only drawback is that it's a bit sticky; my hubby has complained a little and also not great when you are riding in a car with the windows down and your hair is flying all over the place (hair sticking to lips) :(.