October 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this product! Not only does it last, but it makes my eyebrows stand out! I use the gel first and then stick the powder on over it. I don't use the brush they give you, however. Instead, I use various elf eyeshadow brushes. I'm not a fan of the brush they give you just for the soul reason of that the one time I did use it, it collected too much pigment and made my eyebrows look darker than they should have. I had a good experience with the packaging until I hit the pan on the powder and then it began to crack; but for the price and the quality for the product, I didn't mind it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by izzaphilia

For its price, there's not much you can complain about. It lasts almost throughout the day, and looks 3D instead of looking chalky on top of your skin. The gel is more creamy than waxy, and the powder settles well. The brush that comes along is good but alas, I lost it. It is very travel-friendly and the packaging is classy yet sturdy. Its own mirror in the kit is useful. It's worth a try, and if not HG material, it's not bad for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After struggling with over-plucking my eyebrows, I caved into getting an eyebrow kit, rather than filling in with eye shadows, and boy am I sure glad I did! I LOVE this kit! Comes with a gel side to fill in the brow, and a powder side to help lighten the gel for a more natural looking outcome.
The brush that comes with the packaging puts the gel on a little too light for my dark brows, so I had to buy a new brush, so that was one downside, but if you have a lighter brow color, I wouldn't foresee having to buy a new brush, unless the cheap one that comes with it bothers you!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by elledrose

I have very light and sparse eyebrows so I need a product that darkens and defines them without looking like I tattooed them on. I have had many different brow powders, and pencils before and this is by far the best, I've gone through 4 of them already (they last a while though). The gel works great, it's buildable and it looks natural. However the powder is too bright and light for me and looks to fake but I use it as eye shadow sometimes. Definitely would recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in taupe. This is a great product. I use a thin angled brush to apply, the one in the kit is ok but I prefer a longer handle and a bit thinner. I use the wax side to fill in and then the powder on top and brush out my brows after each step to shape them. I never notice my brows fading and the shade is perfect. I would say that using an eyeshadow (I use MAC omega, cork, or charcoal brown or Urban Decay Buck) or a pencil (I use MAC lingering) is faster as it's one product, however they cost a lot more. If you have the eyeshadow on hand, might as well do that and have multi-tasking products. But this is the cheapest and best performing brow product I have found. I would recommend it to any budget shopper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by melparker131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product gave my brows life, at first i got the medium one in Target and it was a little light, i think if youre mixed or a light Michele Rodriguez colored hispanic that would be good for you. im a Gabrielle Union color. i ordered the dark one in the mail and it works really well. i use it with Milani easybrow in dark brown because my eyebrows are very sparse so i kind of trace everything then fill it in with this, and i use Milani's brow fix kit to do the highlighting. the little brushes that come with this are adorable but unreasonably small so i got an elf angled brush instead, its fabulous. i probably spent less than $15 on everything together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Choochay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This kit makes my eyebrows fuller, the light shade is perfect for those who don't want "drawn" eyebrows. It's such a steal compared to other eyebrow kits. The brush that comes with could be better, but other than that this is such a good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't stand pencils because they are always to dark and look fake on me. The eyebrow kit is nice but a little hard to get the product on but once on it looks really nice and natural. Will buy again til I find better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Yoora

My sister and I have been using the same eyebrow pencil with my sister for about a year or so and it's fairly light on me (despite it saying dark brown).

I was skeptic buying this even the reviews raved. The packaging is a bit bulky though it seems secure the top won't break off anytime soon.

I have sort of an ombré because of my inconsistent hair dying (looks good though) so I wasn't use for a while how dark my eyebrows should be.

I bought this in medium and it looks really good. I like how dark the medium is and surprised how useful the powder is. My only other complaint is I rather them not giving me a crap brush.

I use a Mac angle brush to apply. Works well. Just need a sploge now. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a little gem! I have naturally dark and dense eyebrows but this inexpensive buy makes me look more polished. Great packaging, great product and great price. I have never had to look elsewhere for a similar product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, an angled liner brush will do.