Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Amazing! Smells great, feels great, works great! I love how the huge stick feels against my lips and that I can just swipe it once across my mouth and I have soft lips for the rest of the day! I don't need to, but I love reapplying. I was so excited when I found out I could get a lipbalm this huge!

Mmmm... vanilla chocolatey smell! I can also use it on dry skin like around elbows and knees but I have to wash them first so I don't get my lipbalm all dirty - but works on dry skin too! My left elbow was reealllly dry since the beginning of the summer (right side was fine, no idea what happened...) and no matter how many moisturizers I tried (dream cream, satsuma bodybutter, etc.) nothing kept my elbow soft - but a few applications of this.. and wow! It's been feeling like a normal elbow for a few days now! No more sandpapery skin. :D

Bottom Line: Love it, it's super cheap for such a huge product, smells/feels great, TRY IT!

I've tried so many lip balms, and I finally found the perfect product! It's smells yummy, and goes on so nice and silky. Feels greate, especially if your lips are chapped...it will not tug at them like harder, waxier balms. Leaves a slight sheen on my lips, and does not feel greasy. I even like the large size (looks like a glue stick). It's perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE LOVE LOVE PALMERS COCOA BUTTER STICK!!!!
This is Bloody fantastic. It smells like heaven, and every time I put it on people as me if it is a glue stick! (Which makes me laugh and think if I had a $1 for every time someone said that!) But it is the best chap stick in the world. It is a silky, non greasy formula, and I never ever have dry lips. Will purchase forever. All my friends purchase it now was well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i horde these...seriously. whenever i find these in a drugstore i make sure i have enough just in case i can't find it again for the next 6 months (known to happen). i've been using palmer's for at least 5 years & can barely stand how small other chapsticks are now that i'm hooked on this! oh, & it works great, too.

this is guaranteed to be in my bag at any given time--i use it always for my lips & sometimes in the winter if my knuckles get really dry while i'm out & about. i have a thing for multi-taskers, & this fits the bill.

unfortunately, it doesn't have any spf, so i also have another lip balm w/ spf in my bag. still, there is always a stick (or two) of palmer's next to my bed. i will forever be faithful.

Love this! It's wonderfully moisturizing, has an amazingly smooth & gliding texture, and a good scent. I actually don't mind the jumbo size, it feels very substantial going on my lips. I tried it once on some acne scars, and I could swear it did make my skin look a lot better in the morning! I haven't done it often though, bc I feel a bit weird about sharing this product between my lips and my face, but I will probably purchase two next time so that I can have a separate one for each purpose.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is excellent. It really moisturizes my lips and gives them a nice sheen. The price is great too and I love the large tube.

WOW I love this product! I've been searching so long for the perfect lip balm and I've finally found it! After reading the reviews on here, I decided to give it a try, and I was not disappointed. I've tried so many brands out there, and as much as Blistex worked, I hated their medicated smells. YUCK! I love the smell of the swivel stick, it does smell like white chocolate :) yum! i also love the texture. I let my boyfriend try it and he made me get him one too. hehe. It does look like a glue stick, but it doesn't bother me. One thing i do wish though is for it to be not this thick. I have full lips, but even this is way too big for it. lol Even if the size was cut in half it'd be much better! I use it at night too, and i wake up to nicely moisturized lips. Overall, I love this and definitely will purchase again!

EDIT: After using it for 2 weeks, it definitely is still the best lip balm i've ever used. I recommended it to another friend (who has also tried many lip balms), and she loves it too! we use it every day! =)

Excellent lipbalm! I got this as a free gift when buying the cocoa body butter in Boots, and I am amazed that its so moisturising. It smells divine and keeps my lips supple and moisturised all day long. Its not sticky nor glossy and there's no taste to it, which ticks all my boxes! Only downside to it is that mine broke after using 1.5cm of it, the lipbalm just crumbled into pieces but I've managed to melt it into another pot so I dont waste the rest of it, which is such a loooong stick! If its still GWP in Boots, please go try it! Highly rec and will def repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG for everything! If you have never tried it, go get a tube asap! ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff works wonders! Im through with 3 tubes and onto my 4th! This is great for lips, even acne scars.

Popular Lip Treatments