October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by meepo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's wonderfully moisturizing, has an amazingly smooth & gliding texture, and a good scent. I actually don't mind the jumbo size, it feels very substantial going on my lips. I tried it once on some acne scars, and I could swear it did make my skin look a lot better in the morning! I haven't done it often though, bc I feel a bit weird about sharing this product between my lips and my face, but I will probably purchase two next time so that I can have a separate one for each purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by YUPP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is excellent. It really moisturizes my lips and gives them a nice sheen. The price is great too and I love the large tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by miss_jayess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW I love this product! I've been searching so long for the perfect lip balm and I've finally found it! After reading the reviews on here, I decided to give it a try, and I was not disappointed. I've tried so many brands out there, and as much as Blistex worked, I hated their medicated smells. YUCK! I love the smell of the swivel stick, it does smell like white chocolate :) yum! i also love the texture. I let my boyfriend try it and he made me get him one too. hehe. It does look like a glue stick, but it doesn't bother me. One thing i do wish though is for it to be not this thick. I have full lips, but even this is way too big for it. lol Even if the size was cut in half it'd be much better! I use it at night too, and i wake up to nicely moisturized lips. Overall, I love this and definitely will purchase again!

EDIT: After using it for 2 weeks, it definitely is still the best lip balm i've ever used. I recommended it to another friend (who has also tried many lip balms), and she loves it too! we use it every day! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent lipbalm! I got this as a free gift when buying the cocoa body butter in Boots, and I am amazed that its so moisturising. It smells divine and keeps my lips supple and moisturised all day long. Its not sticky nor glossy and there's no taste to it, which ticks all my boxes! Only downside to it is that mine broke after using 1.5cm of it, the lipbalm just crumbled into pieces but I've managed to melt it into another pot so I dont waste the rest of it, which is such a loooong stick! If its still GWP in Boots, please go try it! Highly rec and will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by shoppingheels1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG for everything! If you have never tried it, go get a tube asap! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by 16stars

This stuff works wonders! Im through with 3 tubes and onto my 4th! This is great for lips, even acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by rashellbelle

I have repurchased this item many, many times. I have quite full lips so I like that the circumference of the tube is large. I have tried Softlips and hated how small the tubes were because it would take so long to cover my lips thoroughly. But with the Cocoa Butter stick I only have to go around about 5 times to get a nice coverage. It does not make a white ring on my lips after a long wear and it will last around 4 hours or until I eat. I'm weird and like to wipe everything off my lips before I eat, but I think it would last pretty well through meals as well. And one more thing, my FI hates chapstick of any kind and this is his favorite one when I have it on my lips! hehe

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by iwearspacepants

Smells... so... gooood. I opened it and took all of 3 seconds to swipe it on my hands, which are crackly in the winter, and they're instantly moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by KRISTYLEOPARD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE best lip balm EVER! I have one in my pocket at work, one in my bag and some stash that hasn't been opened yet! (Because this stuff is SCARCE!) Sometimes, it is soooo hard to find. The other day, at CVS, it was buy one get one half off, so I bought all they had in stock! My very very very favorite! Love it times a million!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 More reviews by pailbluesea

Love it. I put it by my bed & slather it on before bed, it makes my lips really soft by morning. It smells great, the only problem is the melty-tendency of it!! But that's a teeny flaw in an affordable, effective product.