April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jbyrd06

i really like this lipstick. i saw a review on YT that compared this to snob by MAC (a color i really wanted). my cousin also came over with it so i was able to try it out. i went to ulta immediately and picked it up for 6.99 and have been wearing it as my everyday color. i'm a NC42-45 and this is the perfect nude pink for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with reviewer SweetToothedAnna on the fact that it is more fuschia than most lipsticks and it requires a certain coloring to pull off - I think those of us with blue-tinted, cool skin make it work the best, though I'm sure other people can probably wear it.

Anyways, the formula for this lipstick is very nice, it's smooth and fairly long lasting and doesn't even bleed outside your lips. I really have no qualms with this and it is one of my favorite lipsticks even if you have to do a certain makeup look to work with the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

If you were looking for a relatively cheap dupe for M.A.C.'s Snob lipstick, this is it. I have Snob and I can barely tell the difference when I have Pink Pout on. The downsides to this lipstick is 1) the formula is pretty drying and 2) it doesn't stay on for too long. I find Snob is a bit more long lasting and dries my lips out a bit less. I do love this colour though and I'll be buying it again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I got this lipstick when it was on sale at rite aid for 75% off. I wasn't sure about getting this since I didn't really like the formula for nude attitude but I'm very glad I got this cause it's not drying like nude attitude at all. The color is bright on my pigmented lips and looks gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this color because it really makes lips standout.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Callmeanythingbutulgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is very loud. I'm not sure if it suits me. But I do love this color and it's the perrrrrrrrrrfect dupe for snob. imo its more like pink plaid.

If you dont like it becus its too loud any gloss will tone it down.

Reasons to buy

Its half the price that one mac lipstick cost. mac 14$ relvon 7$ if you get a coupon from the newpaper cheapeR! Sometimes its BOGF Two Lippies for 7$ wooah.

PERFECT DUPE

Is long lasting

Texture is better.

Goes on smoother.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not sure about this colour on me, I have dark hair and pale skin with warm undertones. I will give this another couple of tries but I prefer really red or mauve it over for my colouring. Otherwise I will use it as cream blush. Will not repurchase but only because I don't think it suits me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Perfect bright pink on my lips, without being too much. It look great and is very moisturizing on my lips. It doesn't dry and feels really good. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rocksteady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great pink colour for my NC25 skin. Its not overly Barbie-looking on. The formula isn't drying either and the matte finish is so nice. Can't go wrong for the price and I will be getting some other colours from this line. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The lid is hard to take off as its scraping along the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my current HG! When I first bought this, I wasn't expecting much because hyped-up products normally tend to suck. But I crossed my fingers and forked over the cash regardless.

Before purchasing, I read and saw millons of reviews and swatches. So I already had a pretty good idea in mind about how this would look on my lips. I figured it'd be a bright mauve pink, but it's not.

Instead, "Pink Pout" is a muted mauve pink. Perfect for ANY occasion. This matches my lip color soooo good, it's a perfect nude shade for me! It looks SO pretty on me! This has become a staple in my make-up bag!

BTW, I'm not exactly sure what my MAC shade is, but I'm very pale and cool-toned. I'm guesstimating I'm somewhere between a NC15-NC20.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

My LOVE :) This is an amazing MAC Snob/Gaga dupe! Beautiful color! I will buy this over and over again, it is a fantastic BARBIE pink you will love it if that is what you are looking for!