Revlon Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to like this lipstick a lot, and it used to be my favorite lipstick until i bought the snob lipstick from MAC, they are really similar, but the pink pout is more matte and makes my lips a little dry. But it s nice lipstick and is not expensive at all.

on 5/18/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i dont wear this lipstick often but i love the color. it is a very cool light pink. the wear time is fine on me. on me it shows up as a vibrant pink, which can be fun in certain occasions. i dont consider this color a daily color but it's not completely over the top. i think it's wearable.

on 5/15/2010 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i like this lipstick, its a pretty pink color, with a hint of rose color in it, i like to put it over my nude lipsticks usually, and then the nude color has a hint of pink, it looks fresh and its even prettier worn by its self. i will by this lipstick agian when i need more

on 5/13/2010 5:52:00 PM

after trying to find a good lipstick for about a year, i bought revlon matte lipstick in pink about it, and finally, a lipstick that didn't feel like it was just sitting on my lips!

on 5/13/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite lipsticks! I agree it is drying but I love the color so much it doesn't stop me from wearing it often. I just make sure my lips are exfoilated, apply chapstick beforehand and sometimes I'll use alittle clear gloss in the middle of my lips. Love!

on 5/9/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The reason I bought this lipstick was because I had heard it was great. I am pretty pale and I feel that the colour comes off a with a lilac tone on my lips. Its not as drying as I expected with a matte lipstick, but worn with more matte eyeshadows and a neutral look, the lipstick is actually quite nice.

on 5/5/2010 4:18:00 PM

I love this shade very much :) It is very cute, and I feel it would look good on many skin tones. The formula is a bit drying, and can make flaky or dry lips obvious. So make sure you apply a chapstick (or another lip conditioner/moisturizer) before application. I also like to top it off with a bit of gloss to make it even smoother. ;) The packaging isn't too impressive, but I like how you can see the color through the top of the lid :) It helps reduce the search time in my lipstick stash :D Overall, I would repurchase, and recommend you try "Just enough buff" as well. Very nice nude shade that is also one of my favs :)

on 5/5/2010 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i really like this lipstick. i saw a review on YT that compared this to snob by MAC (a color i really wanted). my cousin also came over with it so i was able to try it out. i went to ulta immediately and picked it up for 6.99 and have been wearing it as my everyday color. i'm a NC42-45 and this is the perfect nude pink for me.

on 5/5/2010 3:21:00 PM

I agree with reviewer SweetToothedAnna on the fact that it is more fuschia than most lipsticks and it requires a certain coloring to pull off - I think those of us with blue-tinted, cool skin make it work the best, though I'm sure other people can probably wear it.

Anyways, the formula for this lipstick is very nice, it's smooth and fairly long lasting and doesn't even bleed outside your lips. I really have no qualms with this and it is one of my favorite lipsticks even if you have to do a certain makeup look to work with the color.

on 5/1/2010 1:34:00 AM

If you were looking for a relatively cheap dupe for M.A.C.'s Snob lipstick, this is it. I have Snob and I can barely tell the difference when I have Pink Pout on. The downsides to this lipstick is 1) the formula is pretty drying and 2) it doesn't stay on for too long. I find Snob is a bit more long lasting and dries my lips out a bit less. I do love this colour though and I'll be buying it again when I run out.

Popular Lipsticks