September 17, 2014 | 1213 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by noirmascara

after trying to find a good lipstick for about a year, i bought revlon matte lipstick in pink about it, and finally, a lipstick that didn't feel like it was just sitting on my lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite lipsticks! I agree it is drying but I love the color so much it doesn't stop me from wearing it often. I just make sure my lips are exfoilated, apply chapstick beforehand and sometimes I'll use alittle clear gloss in the middle of my lips. Love!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The reason I bought this lipstick was because I had heard it was great. I am pretty pale and I feel that the colour comes off a with a lilac tone on my lips. Its not as drying as I expected with a matte lipstick, but worn with more matte eyeshadows and a neutral look, the lipstick is actually quite nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AndeeMode

I love this shade very much :) It is very cute, and I feel it would look good on many skin tones. The formula is a bit drying, and can make flaky or dry lips obvious. So make sure you apply a chapstick (or another lip conditioner/moisturizer) before application. I also like to top it off with a bit of gloss to make it even smoother. ;) The packaging isn't too impressive, but I like how you can see the color through the top of the lid :) It helps reduce the search time in my lipstick stash :D Overall, I would repurchase, and recommend you try "Just enough buff" as well. Very nice nude shade that is also one of my favs :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jbyrd06

i really like this lipstick. i saw a review on YT that compared this to snob by MAC (a color i really wanted). my cousin also came over with it so i was able to try it out. i went to ulta immediately and picked it up for 6.99 and have been wearing it as my everyday color. i'm a NC42-45 and this is the perfect nude pink for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with reviewer SweetToothedAnna on the fact that it is more fuschia than most lipsticks and it requires a certain coloring to pull off - I think those of us with blue-tinted, cool skin make it work the best, though I'm sure other people can probably wear it.

Anyways, the formula for this lipstick is very nice, it's smooth and fairly long lasting and doesn't even bleed outside your lips. I really have no qualms with this and it is one of my favorite lipsticks even if you have to do a certain makeup look to work with the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

If you were looking for a relatively cheap dupe for M.A.C.'s Snob lipstick, this is it. I have Snob and I can barely tell the difference when I have Pink Pout on. The downsides to this lipstick is 1) the formula is pretty drying and 2) it doesn't stay on for too long. I find Snob is a bit more long lasting and dries my lips out a bit less. I do love this colour though and I'll be buying it again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I got this lipstick when it was on sale at rite aid for 75% off. I wasn't sure about getting this since I didn't really like the formula for nude attitude but I'm very glad I got this cause it's not drying like nude attitude at all. The color is bright on my pigmented lips and looks gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this color because it really makes lips standout.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Callmeanythingbutulgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is very loud. I'm not sure if it suits me. But I do love this color and it's the perrrrrrrrrrfect dupe for snob. imo its more like pink plaid.

If you dont like it becus its too loud any gloss will tone it down.

Reasons to buy

Its half the price that one mac lipstick cost. mac 14$ relvon 7$ if you get a coupon from the newpaper cheapeR! Sometimes its BOGF Two Lippies for 7$ wooah.

PERFECT DUPE

Is long lasting

Texture is better.

Goes on smoother.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not sure about this colour on me, I have dark hair and pale skin with warm undertones. I will give this another couple of tries but I prefer really red or mauve it over for my colouring. Otherwise I will use it as cream blush. Will not repurchase but only because I don't think it suits me.