September 21, 2014 | 1273 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by xkimberr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a powder to contour with and decided on a matte bronzer that I could also use when I am tan in the winter. I was assured by the SA that this was the best and I was NOT disappointed! Even though it seems shockingly dark in the pan, it melts into skin flawlessly and gives an awesome color. Must use with a light hand though! The packaging is adorable, as with all Too Faced products and the price is reasonable I think for the quality. Bronzer is definitely an item where quality is a must or you may look like an oompa loompa.

One flaw that I did notice with this product is that if you use a liquid highlighter or blush over it, the color becomes muddy so be careful. Otherwise 5 lippies because it is not orange, does not irritate my sensitive skin and is such a flattering color to contour or use all over the face. Everything I was looking for. And the smell... YUM. Love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a "high end" bronzer and found this at Sephora although the fullsize is $29 I didnt want to shell out that money for something I hadn't tried...so I was lucky to find the mini size of this for only $10! I absolutely love it, is perfect for my NC40 (winter shade) complexion! It does smell like chocolate but doesnt transfer to the skin! I will buy the full size when this little guy is gone!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by huhjenni

This product is not bad. It's "ok." I expected a lot from this because of all the positive reviews. However, when I got it, the color was a little light for my contour. I think a lot of people are being misguided about this product overall because they love the chocolate scent. I can use this for bronzing my entire face. It doesn't last very long on my face though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Got a mini size of this in a swap and I adore it. The smell, first off, is amazing. The cocoa is very noticable, but not overpowering. Second, the color is dark but workable, even on my super pale skin. (just use tiny amounts and tap off that excess!) I've still got quite a bit left but so far this is the best bronzer I have found. I don't see any reddish/ orangy tones which look horrid on my super pale/cool toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on the Bronzed and Beautiful French Riviera palette (amazing by the way) and I love it, just for a touch of bronzer or contouring is great. The smell is a plus and the lady in the counter told me I could eat it, very weird but I guess if it's edible it's not as toxic as other products...but still a bit weird. It's expensive but if I ever hit pan I totally would repurchase it on the big size :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by piasoini

I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In general it's a great matte bronzer for light to medium tan skin, won't do much for my skin in the summer but as of now it does a great job. For reference I am now a nc42 in Mac, Golden Caramel in Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. If your skin uses a deeper shade of foundation then the shades i mentioned, this bronzer isn't for you. Other then that it's a nice subtle bronzer and it smells great. Try and look on sephora for the travel size which is around 10 bucks and comes with the tinted bronzing primer in the travel size as well just to see if you like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Love this bronzer! Great for contouring! Kind of expensive but I've had mine over a year and haven't hit pan yet! The chocolate smell is lovely as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

This is the best bronzer I own, by far! It is amazing! It is the perfect color for contouring and has no shimmer, sparkles, orange, or anything that would make it anything less than awesome. Its so pigmented so you don't need a lot, which makes it worth the high price tag, seen as you won't need much and you get a good amount of it. It doesnt look cakey.. it looks completely natural. I. am. obsessed.

BTW... it smells like heaven. Like chocolate, straight up. I could smell it for hours.. I think I did when I first bought it home lmfao. I just can't get enough! I will DEFINITELY buy it again... GO TO bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is amazing for contouring. It makes my pale skin look sun kissed. Smells yummy like chocolate also. It is a very neutral brown color and doesn't break out my delicate acne prone skin. It was pricey but worth it because I love the product and it will last a long time. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!