April 20, 2014 | 1486 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by SASHAA1

I have a light yellow underton skin , I hate this bronzer , first of all , it looks too dark for a bronzer , maybe ok for a contour , BUT the most terrible thing is , this bronzer break me out where I put it through my face , specailly my cheek bone !!!!!!! I've red lots of reviews saying how amazing it is ,only very few people like me , the skin is broken out !
IT'S TERRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Whenever I heard people rave about how wonderful this smells, I was always like "pshaw...yeah right'. But, I finally caved and bought this online and HOLD THE PHONE. Everyone was right! Smells like pressed cocoa powder in a compact!

The product itself is amazing. So finely milled and pigmented. It gives me a natural bronzed look and adds definition to my face when contouring.

There is absolutely no powdery fall out when you swirl your brush in it. That's incredible!

I will 100% purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jaymeg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Best bronzer! Its matte, smells (and taste) good! It literally is the best color, not orange at all. It also lasts FOREVER. I've had it for over a year and I still dont have dent in the pan. This is the only bronzer I will ever use!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cncsays

I really like this bronzer because it gives my face a nice touch of color without looking orange or too dark and it also doesn't have glitter in it that gets all over your face when you use it. The chocolate smell really is a nice touch because I hate when I am using a bronzer and it has that awful powder smell. Only con is I wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

I love this bronzer. It looks great on any skin tone without looking orange. The smell of chocolate is also a nice touch. It's a wonderful item to contour with. It's just so expensive! I don't think that any bronzer should be 35 dollars unless it has a diamond ring inside or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahcoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great matte bronzer. Dark, but if you use a light touch you should be fine. Great for contouring as well as all over bronzing. I love the lack of shimmer. Smells amazing, packaging is cute and functional. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lilexibabe92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love! I recently decided to change up my bronzer because I have been using Laguna from Nars for the last 3 years. I love this bronzer because it smells SO good and through out the day you get whiffs of cocoa and its just amazing. The color pay off is awesome, I just have to tap my brush in the bronzer instead of digging my brush into the bronzer like others I've used. It comes out brown no orange at all and it is completely matte; I do not like sparkly bronzer on my face ehhhkk! I am relatively fair and it doesn't look to dark on me, but someone a few shades darker than me could definitely use this bronzer as well. Overall, its a great product definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Ijustlovemakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying so many bronzers I finally found one that didn't look orange. I am NC 35 and I can use it as a bronzer or to contour as well. I am so glad I got it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

FIVE reasons to buy this over Hoola:
1. U get 2g more product for an extra $1
2. U get a full size mirror AND pan so u can put ur own fullsize brush in
3. The box doesn't close on itself when opened like Hoola & it doesn't bulk in your makeup bag either
4. Its a tad darker than Hoola so works better for more skin tones & is ideal for summer (I'm an NC25)
5. It smells heavenly-cocoa powder--chocolateee!
And ofcourse its perfectly matte, not an ounce of shimmer/glitter. A true brown, no orange or red undertones. Its finely milled & super soft to the touch so blends evenly. I'm a DS fan, but Rimmel/NYC sunny just didnt do it as natural looking & yes $29 is a bit much but with a pan lasting a yr, its a longer/ better investment than most foundations!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

The best part of my day is when I apply this bronzer. It smells just like cocoa powder, and I take a whiff of it every single day without fault, even though I've used this for more than a month.
The product itself is a total knockout too. I'm NC 20 and don't find this to be that dark. It goes on a bit sheerly compared to the other bronzers I've tried. The perfect shade for contouring, as it looks natural and realistic. Absolutely amazing product.