July 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite products, its in the essentials box with my eyelash curler, Touche Eclat, etc. I love the fact that its matte, it blends so nicely. I use it to contour my entire face it looks so natural. Its the only thing that gives me a natural glow these days since ive started wearing sunscreen the past few years! I love the smell and the compact is adorable. Ive tried to find other bronzers, even Guerlain, but still come back to this !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by shycho

Medium Tan Asian, yellow undertones
Mac Foundation Shade NC35, C4
Combination Skin, oily at t-zone & dry at cheeks

I love this product, really, because of its packaging, scent, and application. I personally don't enjoy using bronzers with too much shimmer, so this is the go to bronzer for me! I find it to be just a bit shimmery, barely visible, but enough to make my skin glow naturally. I love the application of it, not to powdery but not too rigid, and it goes smoothly on my skin. I always love smelling the product before wearing it, I'm really getting addicted to this smell. I think the packaging seems very girly and cute, and even a bit classy in a way. I just have to say I love this product, as I love most product I purchase, since I research and look into the product A LOT before actually purchasing it. Overall, LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by kameelah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- contours my olive skin nicely
- well-pigmented, so it'll last a while
- lovely, sturdy packaging with a nice big mirror
- smells like chocolate (duh) yumm!
- decent staying power
- smooth, buildable, and blendable

Cons:
- expensive! ($29 at sephora)

Overall, this bronzer is a really beautiful matte color that looks effortlessly beautiful. I would definitely repurchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i should have went with my gut instinct and gotten the milk chocolate one...i need to see if i can return it. it smells awesome and it does not take much to see the color as opposed to other bronzers where you have to keep piling on color.....but the color on me just did not look cute....kind of dark and noticeable and obvious. I wanted to love it, and I think I will give the milk chocolate one a try then and hopefully that color looks better on me.

I say try it if your skin is more tan or dark, its a nice bronzer over all I think I might just be too light for this shade

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jilleifson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really bad bronzer for me. I have tried sooo many bronzers and this one made me look muddy and red faced it made my skin look so dull and it looked like i just bought a powder that was made for a black women. It didn't have a pretty brown look what it has is a really dull non contouring substance. I took my littlest brush at the end to at least try and countour and it looked like I had a light red streak on my cheek so I blened it and it went away. It is just to expensive to me and i didn't even like it. I HATED this product. If you are REALLY fair go ahead and try and if your dark use it as a powder. It's to finely milled to even say it's a bronzer. I bought Cover Girls True Tan for 3.99 and I got so many compliments today on how good my complextion looked. YESTURDAY when I used Too Faced 2 people asked me if I was sick or I looked tired. I was fine and when I washed my face my husband said whatever you had on today made you look like you had a rash... BAD BAD BAD

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by skoenig526

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my must have bronzer. I have repurchased it many times and it lasts me forever because the pigment is amazing. It has never broken me out and smells divine. I would say it is the perfect color for most sin tones. If you are fair, be light handed. If you are dark, use a denser contouring brush. The price is a bit ridiculous but it lasts me long enough time that I can never talk myself out of repurchasing. If you have the money, try it out. I have yet to actually meet someone who doesn't love this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by BosnianGirlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a holy-grail bronzer. Bronzers have always been a problem for me, because it's impossible to find one that's matte and they're all either too shimmery or too orange. This is a true brown. There is no orange tint to this. When swatching this next to other bronzers there's nothing that comes close.

Some people are scared off by how dark and pigmented it is, but trust me anybody can wear it. I use it all year round even in the winter when I'm NC20. Just use a light hand.

Only problem is it's $29. However, it's so incredibly pigmented that you only need a little bit so one pan can last a long time. I've had mine for a year and use it everyday and I still haven't even made a dent.

I absolutely love this bronzer and highly recommend it. This is one of the products I'd cry over if it ever got discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by tinkeli

I like this bronzer a lot. It works very nicely for my golden medium skin, both for contouring and bronzing.
It is quite pigmented, so if you're too heavy-handed or in a hurry, you might end up more bronzy than you planned! So a light hand and a fluffy brush is a must with this.
This will stay on for 12h+ (with a good base):, no wearing off or streaking ( constant problems with many bronzers for me).
Would definitely recommend this to everyone with medium and darker skin tones who have some experience of bronzing (since it is fairly pigmented).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great, but too dark for me (wich is why i will not repurchase and give it 4 lippies instead of 5). The packaging is great, with a nice big mirror, perfect size and feels very solid and sturdy. It stays on the whole day no matter what and does not make me look dirty or orangy, but like i said just a bit too dark. So if your skin is more of a medium i think this will work great but I will purchase the new milk chocolate one insted :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite part about this product is that it smells like chocolate! I use it to contour and it works perfectly. It is a matte bronzer which is another plus. Compact comes with a mirror and is really pretty. Overall it is a good product.