Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

on 6/10/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this bronzer! First off, the smell! I think we can all agree and say the smell is wonderful! It really does smell like chocolate! It is a matte bronzer which is also nice and it is not orange at all! Unless you apply a lot of it in which that case it might look a bit orange but for the most part it's not at all! It stays on for a while and blends very nicely! If you like this bronzer! I would also recommend the "Milk Chocolate" version for during the winter months (When your a little paler). It gives you a nice hint of color without looking like your wearing bronzer during the winter! :)

on 6/10/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have this bronzer for two years now and barely made a dent in it. Love the smell, which goes away quickly. I have also use this as an eye shadow too without any problems. (which makes it a very expensive eye shadow!). It is a bit dark for the winter, so I only use this during the summer.

on 6/10/2013 4:59:00 PM

Love, love, love this bronzer! And it smells so good you want to eat it :-) The color is a true bronze not fake or orangey, if this ever gets discontinued I will just die!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I finally decided to buy this bronzer. Actually, the only reason why I didn't buy this is because I don't care for the smell of it. I'm not a fan of chocolate and this smells just like a box of Cocopuffs :( I bought the sample version of this which is super cute and it comes with their flatbuki brush for $15 at Sephora called "Tan without the twinkle". The sample bronzer is 0.08 oz which is pretty small compared to their original size but I thought it was the perfect size to test out. So far, I do like it but I don't love it. I find that it is very pigmented even on my NC42 medium olive skin. I also love that this is matte so it doesn't make me appear oily. The smell of course is horrible but at least it fades in a few minutes. I find the finish to be a bit pachy and it doesn't blend as easily as my Wet 'n Wild and Flower Beauty bronzers. I also find the shade to be a bit orangy on me. If I make the mistake and go heavy handed, the orange tones in this can look pretty obvious against my skin. As long as I apply a very light swipe, I look natural. As for the travel sized flatbuki brush..............I FREAKING LOVE IT! HA, SINCE WHEN DO YOU EVER COME ACROSS A SAMPLE BRUSH THAT IS ACTUALLY WORTH KEEPING? THIS! THIS ONE YOU KEEP! Wow, blown away with the softness and quality of the flatbuki brush that was included in this $15 kit. Overall, A decent quality matte bronzer but not HG status for me. Will I rebuy? Probably until I can find a more cool toned brown bronzer that is also matte.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I liked the color of this one, however if I don't layer it on, then it completely melts into my own skin tone. I really like the smell of it, but it just takes wayy too much product to make it show up on my tan/olive skin. And for the price, there are other cheaper alternatives out there.

on 5/28/2013 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go to brozer! I love the smell and look of this. It blends well, feels smooth, and is great for contouring. I also love the new packaging- the cute gold compact with girly details. I can't find anything wrong with it, however it isn't super amazing either. Just a nice bronzer. I'll repurchase though.

It is a bronzing powder that has no shimmer. Goes on smooth. Smells divine of chocolate. Unfortunately it is bit too dark for my NW20/25 skin. Even trying to apply with a light hand it would look off. Besides, it is probably better suited for skin with yellow undertones.

Right now, in more yellow the. Necessarily olive but, I loved this stuff, and it actually smelled (&tasted according to my brothers dog who loves to give me kisses) but it wasn't too much if a sweet smell.

on 5/23/2013 2:50:00 AM

Oh Too Faced, thank you for making such a great matte bronzer. This product gives you that beautiful sun-kissed bronze glow without the fake orange effect. Definitely a true brown, smells AAAmazing and you get A LOT of product for your money. For reference I'm NC35 skin tone with oily combination skin and this last quite a long time on my skin.

on 5/12/2013 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of this product. It was my first bronzer as I was experimenting with contouring but unfortunately it wasn't dark enough to achieve the look I wanted and I had to return it for Lorac Tantalizer. Nothing wrong with this item it just wasn't for me.

Popular Bronzers