April 19, 2014 | 848 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Melis356

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gives great extension and separates lashes beautifully with no chunkiness!! Love the brush and the long tube. Maybelline is bleh to me but they have some pretty good mascaras. This and the Volum' Express the Falsies WP are my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Lash Stiletto is an interesting take on mascara. I actually did really love the length that it gave my short lashes. The volume is also good for this one, I'll say. I think it's a great product if you want dramatic length for your lashes. Now, the reason I said that it is an interesting take is the wand itself- it is shaped like a regular brush wand, starts off thick and gradually thins. The thing is, the wire bristles themselves are awkwardly bent. Idk if it was just my mascara that had the defect, but it had bristles poking around everywhere. However, they did manage to give me awesome results, so I'm not complaining too much. It did have okay staying power, but I did have some smudging issues with this product. This mascara is cheap for only $8, and I think this is one of those drugstore mascaras that is worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by msamericanpie

I'm an expat, so I'm super surprised whenever I see American drugstore stuff in my small Asian neighborhood. Since I got duped by the big lash hype a couple years ago, i didn't know what to expect. I just got this on a whim, and this mascara is real good!

if you want defined eyes, and mascara that you can build on, buy this one. it doesn't clump on me, and since its not a huge, gloopy ton of product deposited on the brush, it does work well. I took away one lippie because I thought that you need another mascara to build on it, or multiple coats, in order to amp up your look, but bravo, Maybelline! You guys did do something right, this time!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by kimbillie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I prefer a more natural lash look, but like this mascara for a more "dramatic" evening look. Good mascara, overall. Nice lash separation and wears well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My feelings for this mascara have changed overtime. It works and does what it needs to do. But I find that unless I take abit of extra time with a light hand it just clumps and gets awkward. Overall a good mascara but I think I need to browse around for a different one. Would recommend though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by alysszito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loooove this mascara, its soooo lengthening! The blog I follow reviews drugstore makeups and said that this one was the one to get! The blog is called: themakeupstuff.blogspot.com

DEFF check it out! It says all the cheap stuff with good quality and gives tips on how to apply things to get the most out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by rubyannbyf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great lengthening mascara. I do wish it made my lashes thicker though. I didn't think I would like this at first since I had tried the Stiletto liquid eyeliner and hated it. I was wrong, this is a good long lasting lengthening mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara gave great length to my lashes, just wish it can give more volume. The great thing about the product was that it lasted through the whole day for me, even in hot temperatures (with the exception of my bottom lashes flaking after 5 hours, but that happens often with all washable mascaras).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ChapstickLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mum had bought this for herself and naturally I tried it out. I really fell in-love with how it looked, but sadly after a week of use I noticed that some of my lashes were looking short and stubby. I ignored it and thought nothing of it until I noticed even more shortness... and now my eye lashes are barely there :(

A tip also, many on here are saying it's clumpy.. I know it removes and wastes a lot of product, but before use I always use a tissue to wipe along the wand.. it creates clump free lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by beckythestiraffe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice mascara for lengthening, but it does absolutely NOTHING for volume. It also clumps a lot and is a nightmare to remove, even with eye makeup remover. (silkygirl) It smells like terrible, but the packaging is really nice. (: the original price was 29 MYR which is actually pretty reasonable, but I wouldn't get it again because although it makes my lashes really long, they still look tangled and sparse. but good for girls with really short, thick lashes. good luck!