April 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo 5 Pieces Brush Set (Mineral Makeup)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by GraceWuvYou

Well this product was good, Because i was a beginner when i bought this set. But now having seeing other products i would gladly buy them instead.
This is still a good product though for the everyday beginner, because it's easy to use and has very soft britles but one might find that the britles are too soft and won't hold the makeup proberly.
But i would not reccomend to those you want a Extreamly Good Quality brush set.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

I love ecotool brushes and for a while, my local Wal-Mart seemed to have very few selections. I did come across this oneday and obviously I went right for it because it's always nice to have travel size brushes. I love how these brushes are so small and soft. They fit in my makeup bag perfectly and I love it! I only wish the kabuki brush was a tiny bit bigger

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Yes it's true these brushes are super soft, don't shed and last long,wash after wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sgamble777

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these brushes! Ecotools has the most softest brushes I've ever tried. No bristles have fallen out, I've cleaned them many times and they are still just as soft and full as when I first got them. I have small hands so their small handles don't bother me at all, not sure how a normal sized person would like that though lol.
I think it picks up the products just fine and I love the mini kabuki. I'm hooked on Ecotools and will always buy their brushes. I got mine for about $10 and that's an amazing price for the quality of these brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mirandaugh

This is an amazing product. I love ecotools brushes because they are amazingly soft (and eco friendly, of course), and was looking for a decent kit I could use for traveling. This is it! A lot of brands cheap out on quality in their travel sets (scratchy brushes, cheap plastic, etc), but these brushes are as soft and useful as the full-size brushes! And it comes with a mini kabuki, which is something you don't often see in a mini set. I have found that the powder brush has a slight angle to it is you shift the bristles the right way (at least mine does), so I've been using it for blush. It's incredible! Then I just refluff it to make it round again for powder. I can't get over how soft these brushes are. The price isn't too bad either. I'm planning on picking up a couple of these for my friends as gifts - I know they'll love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by beckydou

I've never heard of this Ecotools before I was searching for kabuki brushes online. Then I saw this, comes in a pack of 4 brushes, said best for mineralized product and really cheap, so i bought one pack.

I was in love when i first touched them!!! Really!!! They are soft and good looking lol I love the eye shader and the powder brush at the first use, and for a long time, my brushes (no matter the mac's or others) just couldn't pick up the right amount of mac eyeshadows which i really don't understand,but this shader does the job perfectly.

The kabuki is too soft too baby, it couldn't hold much powder, but if you use it in a circular movement on your face,you'll have a beautiful glow no matter what powder you are using.

And until today, i finally found the use of the concealer brush,coz it's too big for your eyes as an eyeshadow brush. i use it to apply the under eye concealer, it blend them well!

I'll definitely repurchase this pack, and i'll certainly recommend this to anyone i know. and also looking forward to collection other ecotools' brushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by janetisforlovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that these brushes are soft to the touch but I feel like it doesnt absorb enough pigment(if that makes sense). I find that whenever I use the foundation or kabuki brush for mineral foundation I need to apply over and over again to acheive the coverage that I need so I feel that I waste product when this brush is used. For this reason these brushes dont get touched too often. I do however like to use these brushes to blend harsh lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I love these so much that I bought a few for stocking stuffers for the family. The price is right and the quality is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by mstrihavka

Love this set!! I use the mini kabuki and larger brush on a daily basis. The larger brush is awesome for my powder, it's so soft and the perfect size. The mini kabuki is perfect for my purse for touch-ups during the day. Both brushes apply powder very evenly and have really soft bristles. Absolute must-haves!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I searched everywhere for this set and couldn't find it! I finally took a trip to the states (I live in Canada) where i found ONE left in the unloading basket. I quickly snatched it up! Funny thing is, i bought this set mainly for the baby kabuki but i haven't used that yet haha I have used the foundation brush but not for foundation. I use it for blush and it works very nicely!! The size fits my cheeks perfectly! The eyeshadow blender brush works great for applying washes of colour. I can't wait to try the baby kabuki! I use the concealer for applying under eye powder. As with all ecotools brushes....they are extremely SOFT! :)