October 24, 2014 | 905 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! My friend ran some of this through my hair one day at church, 'cos she's a hair dresser & hair braider and just swears by this product, and of course she had some in her handbag... I was hooked. She generously gave me the rest of her 100ml bottle, which was about 1/3 full, and it lasted me months, and I have very thick hair, but it really doesn't take much of this to go a long way. I have since purchased another bottle which I've used about 1/3 of in maybe 5-6 months. I honestly think this is a genuinely great product which really adds shine, healthy and overall happiness to your hair! I straighten my hair frequently with a flat iron, and I find this product really helps the process of straightening, but even when I'm not using the iron, I will always massage a small amount on my hands and run through my hair each time after washing my hair, whilst it's still damp, but not wet. I think it even helps my hair to dry quicker. I just love it and can't say enough good things about it!

I would honestly have to say, that apart from my Kerastase shampoo + conditioner I've recently brought, this has to be my best hair purchase in the last few years. Yay for Moroccanoil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This works on my voluminous curly frizzy hair like nothing else. Just a bit mixed with water (it's quite a thick fluid) goes a long way. It really decreases volume all day without greasing it up and it smells lovely too. If I could have only 1 hair product, this would be it. A plus is that it's natural too. A little Egyptian Magic on the ends also helps.

I do wish the bottle wasn't made of glass and had a dropper so that it didn't all flow out and could be better controlled.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MPH77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wich I had seen the light version before purchasing the regular one, my hair would be much better of with a lighter oil.

I only use this one at my ends, and it makes my hair easier to comb and handle. I have to be really carefull with the amounts or else I have greasy hair all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing product. My hair- very dry, long, bleached, and very fine. This has transformed them, sealed split ends. Miracle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great oil. The smell is amazing and I use it every time I've showered and air dry my hair afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

the best thing about this product is that Hairdressers are now admitting that silicones are great for your hair. This stuff is loaded with it smells gorgeous and is a good substitute for my old discontinued fave Zero Frizz though for $60 a bottle its about 6x the price of my old zero frizz but I also get the benefit of using this on dry second day hair for a touch of added shine/frizz control without things getting greasy and lanky. I have incredibly fine but also very thick hair and I use the original formulation. The smell is amazing - reminds me of Guerlain's L'instant. Pricey and hard to find a salon which stocks it also they don't carry smaller bottles than 100ml anymore so you will have to fork out like I did and get the full size but I am sure you will be glad you did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When used sporadically - this oil (silicone) treatment can really work wonders on dry hair (mine is slightly dry - in no way "french fried", but uber fine and color treated.) Smells fine.

Pricey for what it is. Can build up so be careful. I like the treatment (larger size bottle with pump) a bit better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lwaine

I have been using this for about 6 months now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing! However, since then my hair has been bleached again and I find this does absolutely nothing for me anymore. It is still extremely dry and tangled after application and my hair becomes very greasy and heavy if too much is applied. Its like my hair has become immune to the product! I have used the shampoo, conditioner and mask together on occasion and still, no difference! Will not be purchasing again after this bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

I have been using this for about 3 months now and it has become my HG hair product. I have never used a hair product that actually made my hair look as amazing as it claims to do. Also, it works every single time I use it, so I can rely on my hair looking its best every time I use it.
I've converted many people to moroccanoil and none of them love it any less than I do. I bought the pump bottle size and I have the travel size one. You only need a teeny bit ( my hair goes a little past my shoulders) but i do use it ALOT. I use it as a leave in, as a heat protector when I straighten my hair, I mix it in when I deep condition and sometime just with my regular conditioner. I also mix a few pumps in with my hair dye when I dye it at home. I love that it has so many uses and I can really tell that it has improved the condition of my ends! Another thing I really love is that when I use it before I straighten my hair it stays straight- even if I'm super sweaty or its humid as hell.
Since I've fallen in love with moroccanoil I've branched out on the different products in the line and I now use the Shampoo and Conditioner ( the moisture repair ones, I alternate between these and the Suave Almond and Shea which is amazing as well), the hydrating styling cream- which I like to mix with some of the oil and then use, and the hydrating mask ( which I also mix with the oil sometimes).
I will never ever be without moroccanoil again! I highly recommend it. I know there are many dupes out there and I have tried several of them but the moroccanoil brand is the only one that performes this way. I highly recommend you give it a try and if for some reason you do not like it just return it! A+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my 3or 4th bottle of this. It works very well on my fine straight hair. The shine and softness is wonderful. Seems many complain about the silicone,but I guess my hair just loves it. I will continue to rely on this product. Healthy shiny hair just looks so great.