October 21, 2014 | 848 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really regret purchasing this product. At first I was psyched to have a true brown matte bronzer, but every time I use it, I end up looking dirty. It actually looks quite orange against my skintone, so I'm not sure what everyone is raving about. I find it blends fairly well as it's a finely milled powder. But the only use I have found for this is creating a false shadow under my nose (on the indentation above my lips). When I contour anything else, it turns orange and is very noticeable that I am wearing makeup. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product, but I will use it until it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hoola is perfect for fair- fair medium skin tones. If you are olive and darker, this will be too light for you, but it would go really well for an all over face powder or even a highlighter. For those with lighter skin, this is TOTALLY MATTE and that's why I love it. There is absolutely NOT hint of orange what so ever, it is a true matte brown. Fantastic for contouring or the perimeter of your face for a tanner look. A little pricey, but it really lasts a very long time because it is so pigmented. Be careful though, a little goes a long way, one or 2 extra strokes and it gets pretty heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by juliawilson22

I really love this bronzes for a contour and I've been using it for about a year almost everyday and I still have a lot left! I use MAC 189 contour brush with this and it works perfectly. I have a medium skin tone from tanning but I'm pretty fair skin still and it's lovely on. It gives a very polished look, I love it and will always use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

I love the benefit box powders but I really don't know why I bought this product, it's far to dark for my fair skin so I can only use it when I have a but if a tan, really nice product but I won't be repurchasing simply because it's to dark for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nc 30-35, warm and yellow undertones

Perfect shade to contour with! Color is a light cool tone brown. When I first opened the box, I thought that the color was not gonna show up on my face but it works. It's a subtle shade that is perfect for contouring because it isn't too orange/gray. I use a mac 109 brush to contour cheeks and an angled eyeshadow brush or a sephora #57 brush to contour my nose! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by iwannago

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ahhh, my favorite bronzer. benefit hoola bronzer is the perfect bronze color for almost anyone, i have friends who use it that are very dark and love it , and im fair, and it works amazing on my skin! its super pigmented so be careful... this also meens it lasts a long time ;)the packaging is also cute, i sometimes wish it was a little more elegent but the little box is cool to. if youre in need of a bronzer to bronze up your skin or to contour, im sure hoola will be a winner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite bronzer to date! I love the fact that it is a matte bronzer perfect to make you look sun-kissed. The colour is also buildable so you can go from a light and natural look to some dramatic and sexy contouring (the 3 shape ladies!). The only thing I dislike about it is the staying power. I can't make it to 1pm without a touch-up.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loveiy

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Really good matte bronzer. Probably a bit too deep in colour and pigmentation for lighter skin tones- I'm pretty fair and have to be really really cautious about using very little and really blending it (which can be an unnecessary hassle given there are slighter bronzers out there!) probably wont repurchase- I'm thinking of trying the bourjois chocolate bronzer next as its cheaper and also in the well-rated matte bronzer category!! If you're medium skinned this Is defo worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by meganlovesyooou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great matte bronzer for a fair to medium complexion to contour with!

I use it through the back of the cheekbones, a small bit on the hairline, and a small amount through the jawline and down the neck. It gives a really nice bit of dimension to the skin, but not a particularly "bronzey" look.

It lasts well on the skin, as well as in the pan. I got a small size of this in a BeneFit gift set months ago, and it's not even halfway gone after near daily usage.

The packaging is iconic, and very true to BeneFit's style, but I honestly hate the clunky cardboard box the full size comes in.