July 28, 2014 | 2235 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough good things about this bronzer. Most bronzers end up looking muddy on me but this bronzer is a perfect matte color. It's very creamy and a little does go a long way. It's perfect for contouring everyday and can be built up for more dramatic looks. I can't live without this. I'm on my 3rd one! It looks great on most skin tones and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sroben

For me, I can't go one day without putting on bronzer. I've tried every product (high end and drugstore) and this is BY FAR THE BEST bronzer I've used! It looks so natural, and I love that it doesn't shimmer or make you look orange. It's the perfect bronzer for contouring, which I do every single day! I apply it with my MAC 129 brush and it never fails to make me look ten times better! The price is very fair, because you do get a lot of product. The packaging is really nice too, the magnetic case makes it easier for travel and is very compact.

This my everyday, HG bronzer! I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by thegirlwiththeredpurse

This is a beautiful bronzer. This doesn't make me look orange or sick in any way. I use this to contour my cheeks and to add a healthy glow to my skin. For reference I am an NC20 in Mac foundations. This bronzer is a lovely medium, yellow toned brown which looks great on any skin tone. Before using this, I tried out Laguna by NARS and it was wayyyyy too dark and made me look like I stepped out if the 1980s! This bronzer is soft and subtle enough for everyday use. I totally recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Marisa23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. It is great for the summer and provides a bronzed look. I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I wear this. I have pretty pale skin in the winter, and in the summer I'm medium toned. This bronzer did not make me look orange in any way, it actually makes me look like I have a natural tan. The only downside to this is the price. I bought it at Sephora for $28, which is a little pricy for me but worth every penny! If you are thinking about buying this product, buy it. You won't regret it! It comes with a square little brush, but I found it easier to just use my own. It is super easy to apply and fits in my handbag! I strongly recommend this product to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Hoola is a bronzer in a little cardboard box that flips open, and I love it! It is probably one of my favorite bronzers of all time, because the color is just *perfect* on my NW25 skin tone. Not only is Hoola a perfect bronze color with no sparkles and shimmer, but the powder blends beautifully onto your skin without looking uneven or streaky. Lasts all day without fading and disappearing, too. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I'm still new to contouring and highlighting. A lot of youtubers rave about this and even ariana grande uses it. So the other day when I saw it in sephora I figured why not. This bronzer had not disappoint me. It is very matte and it is just right for my slight tanned skin. The one problem about this product is the packaging. It is not convenient to pack in your purse. Also, it's a bit pricey but it's okay considering its one if the higher end products. I would definitely be repurchasing until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Bethpag11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect bronzer. I have purchased this 3 times now, I use it everyday and it lasts me over a year. Matte bronzer. Not too pigmented that you look dirty. Couldn't recommend it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by madaisy

Perfect Matt bronzed. Enhances your skin color if you're a tanned, gives you a bit of color if you're pale, great for contouring!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Charljo

Always looking for a matte bronzer and this is perfect. Because its matte it makes it look so natural and sunkissed! Staying power isn't too good, mine lasts a few hours then needs topping up but i always find this with bronzer/blush. Id say more is less with this otherwise it takes away the naturalness of the product! Packaging could be better for the price paid around 23.50, but hey cant all be pleased! Overall i havent found a better bronzer and would 100% recommend for people looking for a matte natural product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I absolutely love this bronzer! It's matte and a perfect shade of brown that makes it look so natural but can be built up. I even finished the whole thing! (that usually happen with me) The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is because of the awful (but cute :P) packaging.