April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Gosh, I LOVE this. The color is lovely and it goes well with my neutral to warm olive-tan complexion. It looks a tad bit brighter than the original, a pinky-peach with a hint of iridescent gold. The huge chunks of glitter easily fall off my cheeks after a few sweeps of my blush brush. I hope NARS doesn't discontinue this shade - I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by bunnymafia

BEST BLUSH EVER. I look so.. healthy! The glitter isn't very noticeable on the skin. This is the best peachy pink blush I have tried for my fair skin tone. I just feel beautiful wearing this blush... even without other makeup. It makes a huge difference. I'm pretty sure this blush saved my life. Thank you NARS for making the best blushes ever. I'm naturally very pale and this is just the right amount of color. It makes my face just look so bright and happy. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by tC_girl

NARS has THE best blushes. I've only tried two so far but those two are extremely pigmented. Super Orgasm is a pretty bright pink with peach undertones and gold sparkles. While I don't care much for the gold sparkles, I can understand how it'd be pretty for nighttime. For daytime, I swirl my brush in the blush and tap to remove the excess. This usually helps to remove most of the gold sparkles, though I do see some here and there on my face. It's nothing garish; I just prefer matte blushes personally. I received this in a swap but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase again due to its exorbitant price (IMO) for a blush. Well, maybe when I get a "real" job :P Also, I do think MAC Springsheen is a good dupe, minus the gold sparkles.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by itsgail

This is the Orgasm to get if you are pale and cool-toned, and peach just looks 'off' on you. This is the ultimate spring time blusher, it's a warm pink: a pink tinged with peach that is oh so flattering but still natural and not a doll-like pink. I have tried to find this colour for all eternity, and it's surprisingly difficult. When I went to NARS, this was the most used blusher there! But, although that in itself stands as testament to its popularity, I must remind all that NARS blushers are very very soft, and the huge glitter chunks in this make it even more vulnerable to cracking, so I suspect it inevitably goes down more than their other blushers -- I am being vigilant on that front and making sure to be excessively gentle with my blusher brush!

As for the aforementioned glitter chunks, please please don't let that put you off! As everyone says, just tap your brush and off they float! This may have the undesirable consequence of wasting blusher, so admittedly if I could find a dupe that has the same beautiful pigmentation, slight sheen, and natural finish, (i.e general perfection!) I would get that instead. However for now, this is unique enough for me to say, yes, I would repurchase, and yes, I would recommend you do too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Skye99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is a beautiful peach/pink with lots of gold glitter. I don't have any problems with glitter - I think it's pretty. If some glitter gets on my cheeks, that's the way I like it! In fact, the glitter in this blush is 50% of the reason I bought it. If people don't like my glittery cheeks, they can simply eat a big one. Now with all that said, my skin tone is NW-15 on the cool to neutral side and this blush really isn't ideal for it as I need to wear cool toned blushes and I'd definitely call this one a warmish blush. But I couldn't help it - I just had to have it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by 1u1u88

I've heard a lot of hype on the original NARS orgasm blush and decided to give it a try with the super orgasm version. This overall is a great quality blush, the glittery aspect of it is pretty in palette form however, most of the gold flakes do fall off when you apply it on your face. The glitter strong in the compact but won't appear so on your face. The coverage is build-able and gives you a nice glow after application. But I wouldn't say this is one of my favorites in terms of blushes, but still a worthy purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sheilap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush.. its very pink!! looks great on me what more can you want!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cinderellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! i received it in a swap, but will definitely buy it once i run out (if i ever do). The glitter chunks are there when you open it, but once you swirl the brush in the blush and tap off the excess, they are gone & you are left with a beautiful flush of color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by juicycouturee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am absolutely inlove with this blush! it such a gorgeous natural blush with a hint of gold shimmer. i've seriously tried so many different blushes but this one tops all of them. everyone gave this big hype about the nars blush so i gave it a try and i was really suprised by how good it was.i dont know why everyone says theres so much glitter seriously when you put it on or tap your brush before putting it on most of it falls off.i prefer this way better than the original O its pinkier and doesnt make me look so red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must disagree with a lot of these reviews. Yes, when you open the compact, the glitter is QUITE scary and intimidating. However, if you are light handed with your brush and then tap off excess, you will see a large amount of glitter fly off of the brush. You are then left with a little sparkle and gorgeous color. I have grown to love it actually and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. You just have to put a little work into it, and the glitter is a non-issue.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No