December 18, 2014 | 1599 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by butterflytrail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this blush!!Yes it does look super tacky on the palette but when i swipe some on my cheeks it looks just nice. It certainly doesn't make me look like a disco ball in the middle of the day. It gave me that nice flush of pink with some gold undertone to my face. This blush is also nice for going out when it apply a little thicker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

Peachy pink with big chunky (almost gaudy) golden shimmer. Side by side with the original Orgasm powder blush, the colors look exactly the same to me, with Super Orgasm differing only due to the big chunky golden shimmer/glitter. On my AAB/NC25 skin, Super Orgasm is more richly pigmented than original Orgasm but still the same peachy pink. I apply with an EoB Blunt Contour Blush Brush (flat top, blunt cut type blush brush) by dabbing the color onto my cheeks then buffing to blend it in. I don't see any evidence of shimmer/glitter on the brush or on my face, though - I don't know where it goes! The blush lasts all day - much longer than what it's named after, but perhaps not as much fun :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by PolinaPorcupine

Another FAV

this blush is not for everyone this is becuase it was alot of sparkles not shimmer but actual specs of glitter ...

with that said I LOVE SPECS OF GLITTER / SPARKLES

i wear it alone because i dont want shimmery eyes and sparkly lips and cheeks so i would have to where this ONE alone but alone its beautiful !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by yorkie1023

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used the regular orgasm from time to time, but felt it wasn't quite right-a little too peachy and warm toned for my cool toned pale skin! If you are pale and cool toned, this is for you!! Very natural and healthy looking! I like the sparkles, but if you're worried, they blend. As always with Nars blushes, the packaging is great and is able to withstand frequent drops without crumbling. My new favorite blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupdollie

I purchased this at a new sephora in my area!!! this is my first nars blush! i was debating between buying orgasm or super orgasm but me being a glitter lover!!! i had to get super orgasm ofcourse! needless to say I LOVE THIS!!! its soo pretty and i love the natural glow that it gives your cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gosh, I LOVE this. The color is lovely and it goes well with my neutral to warm olive-tan complexion. It looks a tad bit brighter than the original, a pinky-peach with a hint of iridescent gold. The huge chunks of glitter easily fall off my cheeks after a few sweeps of my blush brush. I hope NARS doesn't discontinue this shade - I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by bunnymafia

BEST BLUSH EVER. I look so.. healthy! The glitter isn't very noticeable on the skin. This is the best peachy pink blush I have tried for my fair skin tone. I just feel beautiful wearing this blush... even without other makeup. It makes a huge difference. I'm pretty sure this blush saved my life. Thank you NARS for making the best blushes ever. I'm naturally very pale and this is just the right amount of color. It makes my face just look so bright and happy. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by tC_girl

NARS has THE best blushes. I've only tried two so far but those two are extremely pigmented. Super Orgasm is a pretty bright pink with peach undertones and gold sparkles. While I don't care much for the gold sparkles, I can understand how it'd be pretty for nighttime. For daytime, I swirl my brush in the blush and tap to remove the excess. This usually helps to remove most of the gold sparkles, though I do see some here and there on my face. It's nothing garish; I just prefer matte blushes personally. I received this in a swap but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase again due to its exorbitant price (IMO) for a blush. Well, maybe when I get a "real" job :P Also, I do think MAC Springsheen is a good dupe, minus the gold sparkles.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by itsgail

This is the Orgasm to get if you are pale and cool-toned, and peach just looks 'off' on you. This is the ultimate spring time blusher, it's a warm pink: a pink tinged with peach that is oh so flattering but still natural and not a doll-like pink. I have tried to find this colour for all eternity, and it's surprisingly difficult. When I went to NARS, this was the most used blusher there! But, although that in itself stands as testament to its popularity, I must remind all that NARS blushers are very very soft, and the huge glitter chunks in this make it even more vulnerable to cracking, so I suspect it inevitably goes down more than their other blushers -- I am being vigilant on that front and making sure to be excessively gentle with my blusher brush!

As for the aforementioned glitter chunks, please please don't let that put you off! As everyone says, just tap your brush and off they float! This may have the undesirable consequence of wasting blusher, so admittedly if I could find a dupe that has the same beautiful pigmentation, slight sheen, and natural finish, (i.e general perfection!) I would get that instead. However for now, this is unique enough for me to say, yes, I would repurchase, and yes, I would recommend you do too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Skye99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is a beautiful peach/pink with lots of gold glitter. I don't have any problems with glitter - I think it's pretty. If some glitter gets on my cheeks, that's the way I like it! In fact, the glitter in this blush is 50% of the reason I bought it. If people don't like my glittery cheeks, they can simply eat a big one. Now with all that said, my skin tone is NW-15 on the cool to neutral side and this blush really isn't ideal for it as I need to wear cool toned blushes and I'd definitely call this one a warmish blush. But I couldn't help it - I just had to have it.