NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

on 6/16/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love glitter so when I saw this at Sephora I was immediately attracted to it even though I don't regularly wear blush. The sales lady said it was for night time use, I guess because it's so sparkly but I tried it on and the glitter was hardly noticeable but what I did notice was the pretty flushed look it gave my face. I did a side by side comparison with the original O blush and SO looks brighter and more pink. I didn't buy it because $25 just seemed too steep for make up that was not in my routine but my BFF gave it to me as an X-Mas gift and I have been using it continually ever since. I only have to swipe my brush on the palette once and I shake it which gets rid of the bigger glitter particles, but I have to swipe it on my cheeks a few times to get a strong blush otherwise if I only give my cheeks one quick swipe it's not very noticeable. I wear it in the day time for work and it's not garish or overwhelming at all. I also love the slim black package and wide mirror.

on 6/10/2009 3:16:00 PM

Where has this blush been all my life??!?!!? I already own 8 NARS blushes and have only recently ventured into orgasm territory. I have never liked the way that the basic orgasm looked on me, it always looked weird/bad. i feel the the color of super orgasm and the multiple orgasm are actually quite different than basic orgasm. And I LOVE how S.O. looks on me. And I LOVE the glitter. I don't get why so many people dislike it so much! I realize that glitter can be too much at certain times but this is not over the top IMHO. I have to dress conservatively for my job and this really doesn't seem inappropriate at all. I love it paired with Laguna. Together the two give my face a flawless, smooth, bright summer glow that looks VERY natural. I will buy this over and over again. (this blush will get used up quicker because it is not as pigmented as their other blushes and the chunky glitter causes it to loosen up each time you swipe it with your blush.but it will still last at least 6 months or more)

LOVE THIS BLUSH. it is my new HG!!! (used to be deep throat) buy it!

The packaging was nice, looks high quality, there's even a decent mirror inside.

The color...is very pink. I didn't appreciate the large chunks of glitter but I probably should have taken that into consideration before purchasing.

I do like it, but I will not repurchase. Cargo is my HG blush/bronzer.

xoxox

on 6/7/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I received this item from a swap and I like it ok. The coral color is very pretty and gives you a nice flushed look. Perfect for spring and summer. This blush is also infused with gold glitter. I would, however, make sure that you have a good primer because I don't see that the staying power is very long. But that's a easy fix. I love the rubber feeling compact and the mirror that is included. I also love that Nars made the compact very flat for easy storing and stacking. My gripe that would lead me to not repurchase this blush is the glitter! IMO it's rather large. Like something that you can purchase from an arts and crafts store! I am used to having blush with WAY smaller glitter flakes. When you apply this blush, the glitter stands out way more than the blush color due to the size of the flakes.

on 6/4/2009 7:59:00 PM

This is a fantastic blush, especially for pale girls like myself. I'm NC15 and it leaves a beautiful peachy colour, and never looks over done. The great thing about this blush is that it's super easy to apply, stays on all day and perfectly completes your look.

I love the glitter, I think it looks cute, but I can see how some people wouldn't.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this blush!!Yes it does look super tacky on the palette but when i swipe some on my cheeks it looks just nice. It certainly doesn't make me look like a disco ball in the middle of the day. It gave me that nice flush of pink with some gold undertone to my face. This blush is also nice for going out when it apply a little thicker.

on 5/20/2009 10:25:00 AM

Peachy pink with big chunky (almost gaudy) golden shimmer. Side by side with the original Orgasm powder blush, the colors look exactly the same to me, with Super Orgasm differing only due to the big chunky golden shimmer/glitter. On my AAB/NC25 skin, Super Orgasm is more richly pigmented than original Orgasm but still the same peachy pink. I apply with an EoB Blunt Contour Blush Brush (flat top, blunt cut type blush brush) by dabbing the color onto my cheeks then buffing to blend it in. I don't see any evidence of shimmer/glitter on the brush or on my face, though - I don't know where it goes! The blush lasts all day - much longer than what it's named after, but perhaps not as much fun :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another FAV

this blush is not for everyone this is becuase it was alot of sparkles not shimmer but actual specs of glitter ...

with that said I LOVE SPECS OF GLITTER / SPARKLES

i wear it alone because i dont want shimmery eyes and sparkly lips and cheeks so i would have to where this ONE alone but alone its beautiful !

on 5/14/2009 11:48:00 PM

I used the regular orgasm from time to time, but felt it wasn't quite right-a little too peachy and warm toned for my cool toned pale skin! If you are pale and cool toned, this is for you!! Very natural and healthy looking! I like the sparkles, but if you're worried, they blend. As always with Nars blushes, the packaging is great and is able to withstand frequent drops without crumbling. My new favorite blush!

on 4/14/2009 6:17:00 PM

I purchased this at a new sephora in my area!!! this is my first nars blush! i was debating between buying orgasm or super orgasm but me being a glitter lover!!! i had to get super orgasm ofcourse! needless to say I LOVE THIS!!! its soo pretty and i love the natural glow that it gives your cheeks!

Top Rated NARS Products