NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

The packaging was nice, looks high quality, there's even a decent mirror inside.

The color...is very pink. I didn't appreciate the large chunks of glitter but I probably should have taken that into consideration before purchasing.

I do like it, but I will not repurchase. Cargo is my HG blush/bronzer.

xoxox

on 6/7/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I received this item from a swap and I like it ok. The coral color is very pretty and gives you a nice flushed look. Perfect for spring and summer. This blush is also infused with gold glitter. I would, however, make sure that you have a good primer because I don't see that the staying power is very long. But that's a easy fix. I love the rubber feeling compact and the mirror that is included. I also love that Nars made the compact very flat for easy storing and stacking. My gripe that would lead me to not repurchase this blush is the glitter! IMO it's rather large. Like something that you can purchase from an arts and crafts store! I am used to having blush with WAY smaller glitter flakes. When you apply this blush, the glitter stands out way more than the blush color due to the size of the flakes.

on 6/4/2009 7:59:00 PM

This is a fantastic blush, especially for pale girls like myself. I'm NC15 and it leaves a beautiful peachy colour, and never looks over done. The great thing about this blush is that it's super easy to apply, stays on all day and perfectly completes your look.

I love the glitter, I think it looks cute, but I can see how some people wouldn't.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this blush!!Yes it does look super tacky on the palette but when i swipe some on my cheeks it looks just nice. It certainly doesn't make me look like a disco ball in the middle of the day. It gave me that nice flush of pink with some gold undertone to my face. This blush is also nice for going out when it apply a little thicker.

on 5/20/2009 10:25:00 AM

Peachy pink with big chunky (almost gaudy) golden shimmer. Side by side with the original Orgasm powder blush, the colors look exactly the same to me, with Super Orgasm differing only due to the big chunky golden shimmer/glitter. On my AAB/NC25 skin, Super Orgasm is more richly pigmented than original Orgasm but still the same peachy pink. I apply with an EoB Blunt Contour Blush Brush (flat top, blunt cut type blush brush) by dabbing the color onto my cheeks then buffing to blend it in. I don't see any evidence of shimmer/glitter on the brush or on my face, though - I don't know where it goes! The blush lasts all day - much longer than what it's named after, but perhaps not as much fun :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another FAV

this blush is not for everyone this is becuase it was alot of sparkles not shimmer but actual specs of glitter ...

with that said I LOVE SPECS OF GLITTER / SPARKLES

i wear it alone because i dont want shimmery eyes and sparkly lips and cheeks so i would have to where this ONE alone but alone its beautiful !

on 5/14/2009 11:48:00 PM

I used the regular orgasm from time to time, but felt it wasn't quite right-a little too peachy and warm toned for my cool toned pale skin! If you are pale and cool toned, this is for you!! Very natural and healthy looking! I like the sparkles, but if you're worried, they blend. As always with Nars blushes, the packaging is great and is able to withstand frequent drops without crumbling. My new favorite blush!

on 4/14/2009 6:17:00 PM

I purchased this at a new sephora in my area!!! this is my first nars blush! i was debating between buying orgasm or super orgasm but me being a glitter lover!!! i had to get super orgasm ofcourse! needless to say I LOVE THIS!!! its soo pretty and i love the natural glow that it gives your cheeks!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Gosh, I LOVE this. The color is lovely and it goes well with my neutral to warm olive-tan complexion. It looks a tad bit brighter than the original, a pinky-peach with a hint of iridescent gold. The huge chunks of glitter easily fall off my cheeks after a few sweeps of my blush brush. I hope NARS doesn't discontinue this shade - I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

on 4/3/2009 9:19:00 PM

BEST BLUSH EVER. I look so.. healthy! The glitter isn't very noticeable on the skin. This is the best peachy pink blush I have tried for my fair skin tone. I just feel beautiful wearing this blush... even without other makeup. It makes a huge difference. I'm pretty sure this blush saved my life. Thank you NARS for making the best blushes ever. I'm naturally very pale and this is just the right amount of color. It makes my face just look so bright and happy. I love it.

Popular Blush Products