December 22, 2014 | 1234 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Meggyeggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about a week now and I have noticed that you shouldn't use this scrub everyday. If you do you run the risk of drying the heck out of your face. You shouldn't use this scrub more than two or three times a week. In terms of the acne prevention and treatment this didn't drastically improve my skin nor did it cause any new pimples.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This scrub was alright. I wanted to give it a 4, but left it at a 3 for now because I haven't been using it that long. I wouldn't count on it helping acne any, seeing as the salicylic acid in it is just rinsed off your face right away and has no time to take effect, so it doesn't really work as claimed. But as a regular scrub, I like it. The smell is really refreshing, and it makes me look forward to using it every morning. I have found that it's a bit drying, particularly around my nose and mouth. But if you moisturize really good afterwards, it's not too big an issue. I just wouldn't use this if you already have issues with dry skin/irritation. Actually, I think I read once that if you suffer from sensitivity and irritation in general, scrubs should just be avoided altogether. For my oily skin, though, this works, and I most likely will purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new scrub, which is hard for me because my skin is sensitive. Clean and Clear was a bit too harsh, so immediately after that I decided to buy the Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit collection on a whim. The scrub works amazingly! It doesn't irritate my face but it cleans and leaved my skin clean and tingly. In all honesty, I usually don't like the scent of grapefruit, but I love this scent for some reason. This product kept my skin clear and healthy for the whole time I used it. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS!!!! Oh my gosh, to start, I have oily, acne-prone skin. I have some minor scarring, and this face wash has been an absolute miracle. I've been using it for about a month, and my skin has never looked better. I've gone two weeks without a single breakout, even last week when my monthly bff came to visit. This is absolutely insane, because, I usually have at least one pimple on my face. My face feels soft, refreshed, and my pores look unclogged. I've not experienced overdrying, even though we've had some cold spurts. I live in Florida, so usually my face is super oily, but the oil control with this is phenomenal!!!! I've also noticed my skin tone to be more even in general, and I have this nice sort of glow. I hope this rant helps the rest of you, because I'm absolutely in LOVE with this cleanser. =]

Update: Only works for about a month, and doesn't help with stress breakouts whatsoever for me. Bummer!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by allieandea

I wish I read the reviews on this before buying. I got the cleanser, not the scrub. IT KILLED MY FACE. I got hives, dry patches, flakey skin, and redness ALL over. It felt like I had a sun burn, and anything I put on my face, made it worse! It stinged, burned, and looked awful for a week.
YUCK!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Best facewash ever!!!!!!! I use this is conjunction with my Retin-A and my skin looks the best it has in years! I love the smell, the slight scrubbiness, and the fact that my face never feels tight afterwards. This is THE facewash for me. I buy the large size, two at a time. One for the shower and one for the sink!

I don't get the bad reviews. I have super sensitive skin AND I use Retin-A and I have never had an issue with this. I use this EVERY DAY and have had no peeling, no hives, no redness, no anything! I'm sorry to those that don't like it. I will say though that I have used the cream cleanser from this grapefruit line and it makes my face burn like crazy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by D0llBaby

what the hell??? idk whats with this little foaming scrub, when i first used it my face felt fresh and clean and so so smooth then i used it this morning after my shower and bang! i take one look in the mirror and my face is covered in awful little bumps and hives eww what the hell? i don't get it. i Love neutrogena but this scrub is Bipolar or it just is not good at all! i don't want to give up yet I'll give it a week and use it 2 times a week but if i brake out like this again i am going to throw it out the window. Now i have to go back to my cetaphill cleanser till I'm heeled so not happy -.-

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

How has Neutrogena not been sued over this yet?

I have used a few other Neutrogena products with no problems but this turned into my worst nightmare.....

This "acne wash" is the WORST scrub I have ever used. It dried out my face SOOO bad and it gave my face a horrible rash and bumps all over and all the bumps broke out into acne. It was sooo embarrassing and it lasted for a week or longer. I couldn't even smile. I couldn't put anything on my face without it burning. And BTW, I don't even really have sensitive skin. Never in my life has a acne wash done this to my face as bad as Neutrogena. Will never buy again and wouldn't recommened this to my worst enemy.

Please do not buy! You will regret it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Tchan187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the people that had the dry skin and rashes what did you do to heal your face and how long did it take? It's been 5 days and my face is still dry and still have redness and it hurts when i put lotion on. I tried four different lotions, aloe vera, and vitamin e.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by miakoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wish i could love this product. i tried this and the cream cleanser in the acne grapefruit line. left me out in hives and rashes all over my face. i think it did reduce my acne though...too bad. it smells amazing and makes your skin feel nice and clean. but it made me break out in hives so i will not be repurchasing or recommending this product to anyone.