August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Best facewash ever!!!!!!! I use this is conjunction with my Retin-A and my skin looks the best it has in years! I love the smell, the slight scrubbiness, and the fact that my face never feels tight afterwards. This is THE facewash for me. I buy the large size, two at a time. One for the shower and one for the sink!

I don't get the bad reviews. I have super sensitive skin AND I use Retin-A and I have never had an issue with this. I use this EVERY DAY and have had no peeling, no hives, no redness, no anything! I'm sorry to those that don't like it. I will say though that I have used the cream cleanser from this grapefruit line and it makes my face burn like crazy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by D0llBaby

what the hell??? idk whats with this little foaming scrub, when i first used it my face felt fresh and clean and so so smooth then i used it this morning after my shower and bang! i take one look in the mirror and my face is covered in awful little bumps and hives eww what the hell? i don't get it. i Love neutrogena but this scrub is Bipolar or it just is not good at all! i don't want to give up yet I'll give it a week and use it 2 times a week but if i brake out like this again i am going to throw it out the window. Now i have to go back to my cetaphill cleanser till I'm heeled so not happy -.-

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

How has Neutrogena not been sued over this yet?

I have used a few other Neutrogena products with no problems but this turned into my worst nightmare.....

This "acne wash" is the WORST scrub I have ever used. It dried out my face SOOO bad and it gave my face a horrible rash and bumps all over and all the bumps broke out into acne. It was sooo embarrassing and it lasted for a week or longer. I couldn't even smile. I couldn't put anything on my face without it burning. And BTW, I don't even really have sensitive skin. Never in my life has a acne wash done this to my face as bad as Neutrogena. Will never buy again and wouldn't recommened this to my worst enemy.

Please do not buy! You will regret it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Tchan187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the people that had the dry skin and rashes what did you do to heal your face and how long did it take? It's been 5 days and my face is still dry and still have redness and it hurts when i put lotion on. I tried four different lotions, aloe vera, and vitamin e.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by miakoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wish i could love this product. i tried this and the cream cleanser in the acne grapefruit line. left me out in hives and rashes all over my face. i think it did reduce my acne though...too bad. it smells amazing and makes your skin feel nice and clean. but it made me break out in hives so i will not be repurchasing or recommending this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AudriRose19

I love this face wash! It has a great smell and it's not too rough like most scrubs. Though it did try out the area around my nose and mouth a little bit at first, after a week and a half of use it cleared up my skin almost completely. I didn't use a moisturizer but if the initial drying really bothers you I'm sure that would help to put on afterwards. Also, I only used the scrub at night. You have to be patient, don't give up on it if it is a little drying at first because it takes a few days for your skin to get used to any new face product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Wrenfly

I've never suffered from sensitive skin, never had bad reactions to acne products before until I used this. After washing my face once I could feel my skin still tingling afterwards and then starting to itch. After using it one more time, just to be sure, my skin became dry, itchy, red, swollen, sensitive and scaly.

It has taken over a week to reverse the damage this product did to my face, it was almost like chemical burn. I've used numerous other products with similar ingredients (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Alcohol) and NEVER had any reaction.

After using this I couldn't even use my normal products again, had to use all natural and organic cleansers and toners to reverse the damage and help my skin heal again.

The worst part is, after all that damage and wasted time, it did absolutely nothing for my acne, it made me breakout worse.

I'll never buy Neutrogena again after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SnootyTooty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not a product I use everyday. I only use this foaming scrub when my face is feeling overly oily or when I see a pimple surfacing. This product is great for lightly exfoliating and deep cleaning without over drying. Again, it is not something I could use everyday. This product would be too harsh for everyday use, I only use it when my face is having an attitude.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by blondex199667

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a pretty terrible face scrub, but I love it as a body scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by fragrence22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am telling the truth. Never ever by this product. I have used a lot of products but this one is so far the worst. And also I don't have a sensitive skin and I never had any problems on my skin and this scrub created problems. Today with one wash I got pink rashes all over my face it looks ugly and now I am angry and sad and if any one know how to get rid of this rashes that will be great.