August 21, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by jinjuuleee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had really high hopes for this product but was thoroughly disappointed once I did buy it. It was around $3.50 so it wasn't a major dent in my wallet or anything, but the disappointment is still there.

I'm a monolid with oily eyelids so I struggle to find something that'll last all day and this was not it. I use UDPP under it, then just applied eyeshadow and this product but it did not work. The eyeliner would just disappear. If I closed my eye, you could see that the eyeliner wore off in random places, especially in the center.

The packaging is in an orb shape and it is interesting to see. The cap is a bit ill-fitting and the brush is pretty much useless but I wasn't expecting too much for the cheap price.

I do occasionally use it. Like, if I know I won't have my make up on for very long

I probably won't buy again since I probably won't even run out of what I have.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by citygirl123

This is a nice gel liner and it works beautifully when you first get it. However, it dries out within a couple of months, which means I had to throw away most of my product because it was unusable.

My favorite gel liner is Clinique's because it never dries out and is reasonably priced. If you use an entire Clinique gel liner pot, it pretty much evens out in price with the Wet 'N Wild because I find it fairly impossible to use the entire WNW liner before it dries out.

I think the packaging of the WNW is to blame, mostly. I always store my gel liners upside down and screw the lids on really, really tight to preserve them, and mine still dried out. The plastic cap on this pot doesn't go on super tight, and I knew it would dry out quickly as soon as I saw that.

Oh well. It's a decent liner to pick up if you're traveling and forgot your gel liner and need to pick one up, or just to have around. Just keep in mind that it won't last you more than 2-4 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossBaybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner lasts forever! i love it its so black i used to wear it all the time but now i raely wear black eyeliner. i usualy wear colored or brown. this takes a while to get off thoug so make sure you ahve a good eye make up remover. adn definitely remeber to take it off before you get in the shower becasue it will burn a bit . i wear contacts and ive never had a problem with it getting on to my eyes. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Vic77546

I wanted like this after all the reviews but Omg I wore it to line my top lids and wing out a little looked ok just ok when I left for work @ 9 by 12 it was allllll over my undereyes bad ! I was so upset n I could just wipe this stuff off w/o make up remover . I had to go the rest of the day looking like that I don't know what happened but I'm gonna trow it away

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by annenorge95

I DID like this. If you swatch it on your hand, you CANNOT remove it witout a waterproof makeup-remover = it's waterproof.
The colour is average, the packaging is good. It was hard to work with, in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xprettyinpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see many people love this. I don't. At first it was OK. But soon it completely 100% DRIED OUT. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by triptych

I was looking to try a gel liner as I hate pencil (too lazy to sharpen and also the way the tip feels on my eyes). I used liquid eyeliners before and they were okay except that I didn't like having to use the tips they came with (too thick lines/no control). So I bought this to try after reading these amazing reviews and I am sold! Will never use another eyeliner again. I use a bent angled eyeliner brush (sonia kashuk) with it and the amount of control I get is amazing.

The black is like what others have said a glossy solid black. It glides on smoothly without any tugging and I usually do 3 or 4 swipes to fill in the spaces I've missed. For this price it is amazing! Lasting power was good, lasted me the whole day (>12hrs). my eyeshadow smudged but this stayed put.

One thing I realised was the drying out problem mentioned previously. The liner shrank away from the sides of the pan and it became very clumpy and then when I applied it it was not longer black but grey. I thought about it and put some eucerin (vaseline might work as well, not sure) on my brush before dabbing it into the gel liner and mixing them together before applying on my lids. It worked like a charm :) Try it girls to extend its use!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Best eye liner I've ever used! I've used plenty of pencils and liquids, but never anything like this. The pencils I've used always smudged, and the liquids I've used were always difficult to put on [since I'm so shaky], but this product gives me neither problem. I love it! It looks great, is so easy to apply with the brush, lasts all day, looks just like it did at the end of the day as when I first put it on, isn't TOO difficult to get off [I use Maybelline Expert Eyes to get it off and it works pretty well, then a typical make-up remover/facial wash after that] and unlike the other reviews, I actually like the packaging! It made it stand out for me, PLUS I think it's clever/useful. BUY THIS EYE LINER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Pros:
intensely pigmented
lasts all day
no smudgy
cheap

Cons:
drys very quickly (can be a pro or a con!)
very hard to remove (again...goes both ways)
sucky packaging

A great gel liner for just a few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by peqpatino

I loved this product. It comes in a small jar with a screw top lid. There is a brush that comes with it but I never bothered actually using it since it looked like it was too thick to create the lines that I desire on my eyes.
The product goes on smoothly and has an intense black pigment. It stays all day long and never moves or smudges. It does take a little bit more to take off at the end of the day but it is well worth it.
My only complaint about the product would be that it seemed to dry out too fast. I didn't use it every day but I did notice that it seemed to dry out and shrink from the sides of the container. That's a draw back but it's so inexpensive that I don't mind buying another one. Overall the product is fantastic and I would definitely buy again.