April 20, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Best eye liner I've ever used! I've used plenty of pencils and liquids, but never anything like this. The pencils I've used always smudged, and the liquids I've used were always difficult to put on [since I'm so shaky], but this product gives me neither problem. I love it! It looks great, is so easy to apply with the brush, lasts all day, looks just like it did at the end of the day as when I first put it on, isn't TOO difficult to get off [I use Maybelline Expert Eyes to get it off and it works pretty well, then a typical make-up remover/facial wash after that] and unlike the other reviews, I actually like the packaging! It made it stand out for me, PLUS I think it's clever/useful. BUY THIS EYE LINER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Pros:
intensely pigmented
lasts all day
no smudgy
cheap

Cons:
drys very quickly (can be a pro or a con!)
very hard to remove (again...goes both ways)
sucky packaging

A great gel liner for just a few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by peqpatino

I loved this product. It comes in a small jar with a screw top lid. There is a brush that comes with it but I never bothered actually using it since it looked like it was too thick to create the lines that I desire on my eyes.
The product goes on smoothly and has an intense black pigment. It stays all day long and never moves or smudges. It does take a little bit more to take off at the end of the day but it is well worth it.
My only complaint about the product would be that it seemed to dry out too fast. I didn't use it every day but I did notice that it seemed to dry out and shrink from the sides of the container. That's a draw back but it's so inexpensive that I don't mind buying another one. Overall the product is fantastic and I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jessadores

This is a pretty good eyeliner and I agree with many other reviewers on what's great about. It has great pigmentation, lasts long, and is really smooth and creamy. I did take off two lippies though and will not re-purchase. One because of the packaging and the fact that it is starting to dry up and my other creme/gel eyeliners do not dry up so fast. Another because after a few hours it transfers to my crease/upper eyelid. I know it's a creme product and I should set with a powder and when I do it's great But with my Mac fluidline or PF Shimmer strips I don't have to set it for it to last all day and don't need that extra step. So I'd rather use those if I'm in a hurry (or because I'm lazy).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff stays put. Super duper inky black that is very creamy. Dries to a subtle shine so its not a matte liner that blends in with your makeup unless you matte it down with shadow. If you want your liner to stand out, buy this. Again, this doesn't rub or wear off and is waterproof. The only thing I would change is the packaging. I doesn't seem sturdy and the lid doesn't seem to close well enough to keep it from drying out in a few months. But this is so cheap compared to a brand like MAC or Bobbi Brown that is still gets a 5 because you can replace it so easily and cheaply. That is probably because of the cheap plastic that use that they can cost under $4 since they don't use glass pots. Buy it, try it, don't like it you only wasted a few dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Hazeliz02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner. I have tried the more expensive brands and they were just as good as this so theres really no need to spend extra money on the name brand when this will do just fine.
I have to say that the staying power is pretty great compared to others and the only complaint I would have is that i wish the packaging was a little more compact.
Ive had this stuff for over a year and it hasnt dried out a bit. My Bobbi Brown and Mac creme liners didnt even last that long.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by rainbowbraintransplant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this liner for over a year now, and I just love it. Its super smooth, and real dark. Its staying power is amazing; in fact, I fell asleep with this on and it didn't even budge!
You need an oil-based makeup remover to get this off.
One thing I don't like about this is that it applies like a regular eyeliner, but dries like a liquid, which can be great for applying it to the eyelid, but not to the waterline. When applied to the waterline, this product flakes up and irritates the eye.
Other than that, this liner is a great liner for the lid and under the eye. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best gel liner I have ever tried. It goes on very black and doesn't have any weird sheen to it or anything. Long lasting, but comes off when you wash it ff very easily. Awesome price for what you get. Only concern is they should make more colors. The only ones they sell right now are black and eggplant I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eyeliner. I barely ever use my other eyeliners anymore because this stuff is so amazing. The brush is trash and is not really usable, but the liner itself is simply amazing. I've had mine for about 5-6 months and it hasn't dried out and applies beautifully. It has lasting power that far exceeds any other type of eyeliner I've ever tried and doesn't flake off like other liquid/cream/gel liners tend to. I don't use a primer and it will still stay on for over 14 hours. I love this stuff. The price is amazing and so is the product. GET SOME! (:

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kyphie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh yes..this stuff applies smoothly, lasts all day , is the blackest black there is and super cheap. But! This product did something really weird to my brushes(eco tools synthetic angled brush)it was almost inpossible to wash out and left the bristles stuck together and weird after several washes. The time spent washing over and over and the money spent on the ridiculous amount of cleanser it takes everytime makes this product less worth it for me. I'd rather just pay more money for a fluidline and save myself some time!