July 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossBaybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner lasts forever! i love it its so black i used to wear it all the time but now i raely wear black eyeliner. i usualy wear colored or brown. this takes a while to get off thoug so make sure you ahve a good eye make up remover. adn definitely remeber to take it off before you get in the shower becasue it will burn a bit . i wear contacts and ive never had a problem with it getting on to my eyes. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Vic77546

I wanted like this after all the reviews but Omg I wore it to line my top lids and wing out a little looked ok just ok when I left for work @ 9 by 12 it was allllll over my undereyes bad ! I was so upset n I could just wipe this stuff off w/o make up remover . I had to go the rest of the day looking like that I don't know what happened but I'm gonna trow it away

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by annenorge95

I DID like this. If you swatch it on your hand, you CANNOT remove it witout a waterproof makeup-remover = it's waterproof.
The colour is average, the packaging is good. It was hard to work with, in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xprettyinpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see many people love this. I don't. At first it was OK. But soon it completely 100% DRIED OUT. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by triptych

I was looking to try a gel liner as I hate pencil (too lazy to sharpen and also the way the tip feels on my eyes). I used liquid eyeliners before and they were okay except that I didn't like having to use the tips they came with (too thick lines/no control). So I bought this to try after reading these amazing reviews and I am sold! Will never use another eyeliner again. I use a bent angled eyeliner brush (sonia kashuk) with it and the amount of control I get is amazing.

The black is like what others have said a glossy solid black. It glides on smoothly without any tugging and I usually do 3 or 4 swipes to fill in the spaces I've missed. For this price it is amazing! Lasting power was good, lasted me the whole day (>12hrs). my eyeshadow smudged but this stayed put.

One thing I realised was the drying out problem mentioned previously. The liner shrank away from the sides of the pan and it became very clumpy and then when I applied it it was not longer black but grey. I thought about it and put some eucerin (vaseline might work as well, not sure) on my brush before dabbing it into the gel liner and mixing them together before applying on my lids. It worked like a charm :) Try it girls to extend its use!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Best eye liner I've ever used! I've used plenty of pencils and liquids, but never anything like this. The pencils I've used always smudged, and the liquids I've used were always difficult to put on [since I'm so shaky], but this product gives me neither problem. I love it! It looks great, is so easy to apply with the brush, lasts all day, looks just like it did at the end of the day as when I first put it on, isn't TOO difficult to get off [I use Maybelline Expert Eyes to get it off and it works pretty well, then a typical make-up remover/facial wash after that] and unlike the other reviews, I actually like the packaging! It made it stand out for me, PLUS I think it's clever/useful. BUY THIS EYE LINER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Pros:
intensely pigmented
lasts all day
no smudgy
cheap

Cons:
drys very quickly (can be a pro or a con!)
very hard to remove (again...goes both ways)
sucky packaging

A great gel liner for just a few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by peqpatino

I loved this product. It comes in a small jar with a screw top lid. There is a brush that comes with it but I never bothered actually using it since it looked like it was too thick to create the lines that I desire on my eyes.
The product goes on smoothly and has an intense black pigment. It stays all day long and never moves or smudges. It does take a little bit more to take off at the end of the day but it is well worth it.
My only complaint about the product would be that it seemed to dry out too fast. I didn't use it every day but I did notice that it seemed to dry out and shrink from the sides of the container. That's a draw back but it's so inexpensive that I don't mind buying another one. Overall the product is fantastic and I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jessadores

This is a pretty good eyeliner and I agree with many other reviewers on what's great about. It has great pigmentation, lasts long, and is really smooth and creamy. I did take off two lippies though and will not re-purchase. One because of the packaging and the fact that it is starting to dry up and my other creme/gel eyeliners do not dry up so fast. Another because after a few hours it transfers to my crease/upper eyelid. I know it's a creme product and I should set with a powder and when I do it's great But with my Mac fluidline or PF Shimmer strips I don't have to set it for it to last all day and don't need that extra step. So I'd rather use those if I'm in a hurry (or because I'm lazy).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff stays put. Super duper inky black that is very creamy. Dries to a subtle shine so its not a matte liner that blends in with your makeup unless you matte it down with shadow. If you want your liner to stand out, buy this. Again, this doesn't rub or wear off and is waterproof. The only thing I would change is the packaging. I doesn't seem sturdy and the lid doesn't seem to close well enough to keep it from drying out in a few months. But this is so cheap compared to a brand like MAC or Bobbi Brown that is still gets a 5 because you can replace it so easily and cheaply. That is probably because of the cheap plastic that use that they can cost under $4 since they don't use glass pots. Buy it, try it, don't like it you only wasted a few dollars.