July 29, 2014 | 1622 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Gavrilushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great every day BB cream. I'm a Mac NC15 and bought a 50ml pump of the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade #21 and while it was at first a little darker than my normal tone, it blended right out and matched my skin perfectly! It gives a youthful dewy tone to the skin which is perfect for those of us with really dry skin. I'm not sure about the whole anti-wrinkle thing and anti-aging - personally I don't think it works since I didn't notice any changes to my skin, however it has helped brighten up my complexion (I assume because it moisturises) and the SPF does work. I burn REALLY easily since I am really fair, but after spending days walking in the sun for a week on holidays I wasn't burnt at all, nor have I tanned!
A small amount of product goes a long way and it is buildable while still allowing skin to breathe. The only downside to this product is that it can get a little pinkish and it can be a bit sticky. I've had this product for over a year and there is still plenty of it left!
Missha has a lighter shade than the #21 which is the #13. I think I might buy it for ballet performances and use it on my arms.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MollyWilliams

I have combination, acne prone skin. I'm also quite fair; I can hardly find a foundation that matches. I finished a round of accutane about seven months ago, and I hadn't had a single breakout until I put this garbage on my face. I went from zero to FIVE breakouts. This leaves me with a giant wtf. That being said, the color match is exquisite. I'm just so disappointed in both the texture (it's far too thick and looks like makeup when it is on - not what I'm looking for when I buy a bb cream) and the horrible way it has affected my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by acv1106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the Missha BB cream in no. 21. It does a good job of making my skin tone more even and hides my medium sized pores near my nose. I have hyperpigmentation on the majority of my cheeks, and part of my forehead, and while this does a good job on covering it up, I do still need to use some concealer with it. The shades run a little light, and next time I purchase I will probably order no. 23. This bb cream looks good no matter what way I apply it. My preferred method is buffing it in with the ELF powder brush, but if I'm in a rush I will use my fingers and it still looks good. When it oxidizes, it matches well, instead of turning too dark/orange, like some of the foundations/bb creams I have tried do. I got this on amazon for $15, because I really did not want to pay the $30 on their website when I did not even sample this first. Its only downfall is the pump. The pump dispenses too much product, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to control the amount that comes out. Very glad I bought this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

I'm going to try and be as fair as possible because there are definite pros and cons to this BB cream. I have combination acne prone skin so need stuff that won't break me out. Unfortunately this product breaks me out all the time. I keep going back to using my tube because of the high spf, trying to justify that maybe it wasn't the bb cream that broke me out. Nope, it's the bb cream. Every single time. However for people that aren't acne prone, I would recommend this stuff mainly because - the packaging is great, the coverage is more than a tinted moisturizer but less than a foundation and it has a high spf. Unfortunately for me, this just makes my skin even more oily and breaks me out. Also it has a poor shade selection for darker skinned girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by girl923

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is very moisturizing so it doesn't suit my oily skin. I think it suits those with mature skin more because my mom loves this. She said it doesn't set in her crow's feet. I got the shade #23 which is a bit dark for me. The coverage is very good because it hides blemishes well. It's a good BB cream but it just isn't right for my skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

I went to the shop initially intended to get the Missha Signature, having read so many good reviews of it online. But at the shop, I discovered that the Missha Signature only came into 2 colours, both of which were too light for me. The darkest looked grey-ish on my hand. This range, on the other hand, had a good choice of colours and I got the #23 which is exactly my colour.

Colour: It melts entirely into my skin, you literally can't see where the bb cream ends and where my skin begins. This is the first time I've found such a great match for my skin tone, for foundations, bb cream or whatever. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't make my skin look radiant in the way the etude house bb cream that I'm currently using does. The sales assistant told me I needed to get the bb booster (also sold by Missha) for that and apply it under the bb cream but i'm not about to apply so many layers of stuff on my face every day. It might work if mixed into the cream itself so I might try that in the future.

Packaging: I love that Missha bb creams come in both normal and travel size. The travel size is perfect for those of us trying the bb cream out for the first time and also for putting in our purses for touch-ups. I got the travel size one and the packaging is pretty sturdy, nothing to complain about.

Finish: Like I said, it literally melts into my skin. It is also not as sticky as some other bb creams. Unfortunately it doesn't last for a long time and was almost all gone when I got home 5 hours later.

All in all, this is a good product but its not my first choice (yet) when it comes to bb cream for everyday wear. Its rather expensive for a bb cream with that many flaws but I am not giving it up and may try mixing it with the Missha Signature or the bb booster when my wallet allows for me to get those.

UPDATE: After using this daily for more than a month, I have to say that the product has still been performing well. I like it so much that I bought a darker shade for my skin after I went tanning a few weeks ago. I noticed that this bb cream looks better and better as the day goes on. In the morning it might look abit flakey but by the afternoon my skin is looking dewy and radiant. I still prefer the finish of the etude house bb cream but this bb cream offers much more convenience since the colour matches my skin perfectly and there is no need for messy mixing in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by albrygold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB cream! I have melanoma, and found that this product covers the blotches very well -- especially for a cream that feels so light. It works so well, that I frequently use it as a foundation and not a primer. My only issue, which is little, is that the color choices are limited and #23, which I use, stays a little grayer than I'd like. The #2 (calm beige) Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream is a better match, but I only use it in the winter months or when I need additional coverage because it's much "heavier" feeling than the M Perfect Color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had to "stan" for any makeup product it is this one. I've tried many different BB cream brands. Some from Korea, some from Japan, some from China, some from North America. I ALWAYS come back to this one. The price is great for me because I often buy these directly from the website, and they usually have killer sales. (Be weary of buying from eBay, lots of fakes.) This stuff matches my skin nicely and I like how it is one of the few Korean BB creams that have darker colours. The cream itself is thick and you need a pea sized amount to put on your face. It does cover nicely and it goes on matte compared to other BB creams. It lasts longer than other ones I've owned. However, since I have oily skin I use a mattefying primer + a loose setting powder in combination with this.

I will keep buying until I find something better, but none so far so I can consider this my HG BB cream.

By the way, I use the shade #27. I have no idea what I am in terms of NCxx -- sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by harvestprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this bb cream for at least 2 years and it's great stuff. I'm just a bit lighter than nc15 and I wear #13 which is a good match for me. This stuff definitely covers but can look a little bit chalky. It dries matte and shows any and all flakiness if my skin is a little dryer than usual. Usually I mix this half and half with some lotion-type luminizer and this fixes all those problems. The packaging is sturdy, I just have to be careful to not lose the cap. Overall I like because it doesn't break me out (almost all other foundations do) and provides good coverage that I can sheer down as I like. Will buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I ordered a sample pack of the Perfect Cover shades from the Missha website, not really expecting much. The first color I tried was #21, and I have honestly never had such a good color match in any product.

The coverage is fantastic, especially since I wasn’t expecting much from what I believed to be basically a tinted moisturizer with extra skincare ingredients. This is my foundation and concealer and it covers even my dark circles which is way more impressive than most foundations.

I have already ordered the travel size in this BB (rather than ordering the full sze) to see if it works well in humid weather.