April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kcruz9

I purchased this off of the MISSHA US website and received it within only a few days (they ship from Jersey, I believe). Anyway upon reading reviews on how customers were disappointed from the product, yet they purchased it from unspecified resellers off of ebay and amazon. Really people. C'mon, you get what you pay for. Anyway, I found the BB cream to be a little less than a medium coverage (you would still need to use a concealer for any imperfections) and at first I used a brush to apply, however found that it looked too cakey; I now use a beauty blender and my makeup looks flawless. The smell is offputting at first but it goes away after a few minutes. One thing I must say about this product is that it's not exactly my color match (lighter than what I had hoped for), but the fact that it oxidizes helps! (I am a tawny for Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer and a Light/Med for Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream). The 27 is more of those who have a golden, yellow undertone. I also do love the spf42, and keeps my oily skin at bay (but doesn't mattify it) and I have really really oily skin. And having just used the BB cream just over a week and a half, I have noticed the dark spots lightening. But one thing I do suggest is to try the product for at least 2 weeks to see any results, I think that for any product, unless of course it's breaking you out) and lastly, this product takes quite a while to dry. Just note that!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I bought this as a bunch of samples to last me about a week, I can't believe I found them because I didn't want to buy the full size and end up hating it. I got the color 21 because it was all I could find. I was going to get 13, but I'm so glad I didn't. My skin is about NC15, leaning neutral, and 21 is the most perfect match for me I've ever found. People complain about a grey cast to it but I found it helped with the redness in my cheeks. The grey does fade nicely and the cream turns a neutral shade, so if you're very yellow I wouldn't recommend this. The consistency is thick and creamy, which I love, and it covers amazingly. I'd say it was medium buildable coverage. I put it on with my RT expert face brush and it looks flawless. My skin is somewhat dry at the moment and this BB cream doesn't make it worse. It doesn't really hydrate, but I didn't expect it to. The finish is dewy and very flattering. I'm definitely buying the full size of this, I absolutely love it.
EDIT: This ended up clogging my pores, which I was so sad about. It's still a beautiful product, it just didn't work for me. Definitely more for those with dry skin that doesn't clog easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by caitlin454

I bought this BB cream online two years before the 'BB hype' - it wasn't popular at all (outside of Asia) at the time, I just heard some girl talk about it on a YouTube video so I ordered some. Firstly, it does need time to oxidize. Always looks grey on my face for the first few minutes but evens out to a nice creamy beige which matches my natural skin tone quite well. Secondly, this BB cream is AMAZING. It effortlessly covers an array of skin troubles including pimples, pigmentation, scabs/cuts etc. I wouldn't say I have acne-prone skin but I have used foundations before that have clogged my pores and caused breakouts - this one has yet to cause me a single pimple. I've worn it to sleep so many times and had no problem with congested skin. The ONLY thing I dislike about the product is that it really really picks up on dry skin - if you have even one flake of dry skin on your face, this BB will accentuate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff was really expensive! Cost just under $30... (Canada). The person recommended I get No. 21, which is crazy light. I don't know why she gave me that shade. When I wear it, I look like a ghost. Its nothing to do with the product though, just that she gave me the wrong one. I really love this bb cream, its thick but blends easily. I love the SPF. I like that it has a pump. This bb cream applys best with fingers & dabbing motion - tried using a flat foundation brush and it just left streak marks. Maybe it was the brush. Anyways, good stuff, bit pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

THIS REVIEW IS WRITTEN WHILE I WAS ON ACNE-PILLS WHICH DRIED OUT MY SKIN , so keep in mind that I at that time had dry-very dry skin!!!

I have tried this baby 3 times and I'm IN LOVE! It's awesome!! it covers GREAT, it's SOOO easy to blend out on the skin, and it's a great color for me (21) - maybe the best foundation match by far :)!
Also I like the thought of that it is only doing good things for my skin :D
I'll buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ViMaquillage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've seen this product pop up on YT beauty channels over the past few years, along with other Asian based BB creams. I attributed the fame to an all too familiar bunch of gurus touting around products in exchange for compensation. THAT--and I hadn't a single clue as to WHERE I could even purchase them withouth having to hop on a plane.
Years later, after giving up on the Western version of BB creams I decided to see where I could easily procure Missha BB products. Turns out they have a US based website. Good thing I waited because it looks like they recently issued a new shade (#27) which happens to be a suitable match.

For ref: I have combination skin, NC40-42.

Like most lines of BB creams--they're very limited in shades but I find, like most users, it does oxidize to fit your skin. If you're lucky enough that it's just a little lighter than your skin, a bronzer can easily fix that. I use Chanel Bronze Universel to fix it, I'm hoping I can continue to do so during the summer once I've gotten darker.

Upon application--it can feel rather heavy and sticky but it IS a cream. Decent coverage, better than most TMs. I still require a concealer for my acne scars but I find that it leaves an overall glow on my skin.
Not amazing in oil control but it's not so horrible, nothing a light dust of powder can fix by mid-day.
Best application would be to use your fingers, you get more coverage that way and blending is easy. REMEMBER: to always moisturize before application

WAIT for when they have sales, I just purchased two bottles at 30% off with free shipping.

Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Annahhbel

I've bought this product when it first came out a few years ago...during that time it broke me out within 4 hours. So I decided to give it another try in 2013...and again it broke me out. Idk, the texture is nice, the coverage is good, but for some reason my skin does not like it. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by honeybunny26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have NC20 - NC25 skin right now, if I had to be exact then NC22 because I am still not NC20 but leaning closer to it than NC25. I used the color no. 21 for my skin and it fit perfectly. I think this is a little hard to spread on the skin, but it looks extremely natural when done. Although it doesn't look like I am wearing anything it FEELS like I am. This is so heavy on my skin!. I think the coverage is pretty good. I only use one layer and then use it like concealer for areas I need more coverage. My biggest complaint about this is the lack of oil control and lack of staying power. After a few hours this cakes on my skin and I look so gross!!

Pros: very quick, easy application. looks extremely natural.
Cons: difficult to spread, last only a few hours (for me anyway), no oil control, feels heavy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by jessfratt

This is an amazing product. I have acne and combination skin and after just 2 days of using this stuff my skin has dramatically improved. My spots are lighter and my skin has cleared up quite a bit. The coverage is AMAZING, comparable to MAC studio fix. I'm light-medium, NW 25 and #27 matched me perfectly. I got mine on ebay for 24$ and it was definitely worth it! The scent is pretty strong, like baby powder almost but it does fade and its a minor set back considering the amazingness of this bb cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LittleRachou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing so much good things about this BB cream, I decided to try it. Actually it was my first REAL BB cream (because I first tried the Garnier BB cream, wich isn't a real one) and I didn't really know how to use it.
I may sound a bit stupid but one year ago, I wasn't familiar at all with any makeup.. So when I discovered BB cream, I thought "I don't have to learn about concealer, foundation, SPF and all those things".
So I brought it first on the 21st shade (wich is like NC-20/25) and it looked really nice, blended nicely and covered ALL my horrible acne (I have really dry skin, no oil, but a lot of acne). It was a bit darker that my skintone so after about 3 month of use I decided to buy the 13st shade. And this one matched my really fair skin so it's good for REALLY white skin.
I have dry skin and this BB cream marks a lot the little dry spots and if you have red areas, then it's not really for you.
It does cover and unify my skin but not really my red areas, I have to put a green concealer under it. Plus, I looks a bit cakey if you put like two thin layers of this BB cream..
It's a good BB cream but only for skin that doesn't have blemishes..
Oh! And it caused me really little breakouts, like super little pimples that stays under you skin and looks like little mountains..