April 21, 2014 | 1235 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by MissCanuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was skeptical when I first tried PosieTint (I got it in a set of minis at Sephora, along with BeneTint and High Beam) as I have been underwhelmed with other BeneFit products. I was pleasantly surprised!
The colour works well with my fair skin, and it gives me a pretty, natural-looking flush. I find it easier to work with than BeneTint; it doesn't seem to dry on contact and gives me more time to blend. It also lasts. I usually just use it as a blush, though I have dabbed some on my lips occasionally. This creates a nice monochromatic effect on me, and I will likely buy the full-size bottle once my mini has run out. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by naicha

Love the color, love the consistency! I find Posietint a total dream to work with, the gel formula has a nice slip to it and actually gives you a bit of time to blend it in. Still, I never apply this directly to my cheeks - instead, I brush one stroke onto my ring finger, then dot and blend the tint into the skin. Two layers give me a super natural fresh pink glow that lasts all day. Really happy to finally have this in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really didn't think I would like this, but I love it! I'd never used a liquid blush before and I expected it to be too bright or streaky, but it's super easy to blend in and looks completely natural. Once I run out of my smaller size, I will definitely consider buying the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sthomas1

I was given this as a present some years ago and have only had to repurchase once, despite using it most days - you only need a small amount of product to achieve the most natural-looking pink cheeks. Absolutely love it. You do have to blend pretty fast, as this dries very quickly and is very pigmented before blending - I just dot some on and blend using my fingers. Nice creamy consistency, and beautiful petal-pink colour, no shimmer - looks very natural on my skintone (very fair with pink undertones). Pretty on lips too, but quite drying. Would definitely recommend despite the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by cha4onda

Had this product for awhile but never really used it because my initial experience with it wasn't that great. I followed the directions, but if you apply it directly on the cheek, it will stain more on that area you applied it, resulting in splotchy results.

I recently pulled it out of the drawer to try it again but instead of applying it directly on the cheeks with the applicator, i brushed a couple drops of the stuff on my finger, and used my finger to blend it on my cheeks. Application was much more even, plus you can add another layer if u wanted to build up intensity. The color is great for spring. I have nc30 skin, and it showed up enough in one swipe. Very subtle pink, and dewy looking. Price is pretty expensive, but I'm assuming (and hoping) a little goes a long way. Definitely a good product, just needs some getting used to.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by glitterygirly

I was just thinking earlier today that I need to write a review for Posietint then it showed up on the MUA homepage. Posietint gives me a sweet light, bubblegum tint on my lips. When I use it I have to exfoliate my lips first, then I apply the product, using my finger to distribute it on my lips, and then I apply clear gloss/balm on top. I don't use it as a blush, I've tried before and it didn't blend well enough for me. Posietint reminds me of a California/surfer girl fresh look. Oh, I'm not crazy about the packaging, the brush is like a nail polish brush and it does not apply the product evenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by deliah008

As someone who have previously used High Beam and Benetint, I can say that only Posietint still stay in my makeup stash and the re-purchase list. Posietint was what I was looking for in Benetint (which didn't show up on my yellow-based fair skin very well). High Beam was a nice highlighter, but sat on top of my skin like an oily film. Posietint is a good combo of both - it is a little more pigmented than Benetint but not as luminous as High Beam. On me, Posietint gives a slight flush (a cherry-raspberry color on bare skin and a light hot pink color on foundation). It turns luminous after several hours, but there is no highly visible sheen. When using on top of foundation, you'd have to blend it really quickly as it tends to dry rather fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by counterlydefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

very good value, but the products are hard to use... i can't have the product placed the exact area i want, and the liquid is not easily blendable. a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I detest the applicator but like the product. I use it as a blush, haven't tried it on the lips and don't like lip stains so I probably won't. I dab it on a flat brush and gently pat and then blend and it gives a subtle pinky glow to my cheeks. it looks light and natural. It's not vibrant or dark enough for a work or night look, but for a more natural or casual weekend look it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rachdach01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Posie Tint, I think it's wonderful as both a blush and a lip tint. To use it as a blush I pull out the wand and swipe a little bit on my blush brush and then apply it like I would any other blush, except maybe a little bit quicker. It lasts all day long and gives me a natural flush. As a lip tint I swipe some on with the applicator and then spread it evenly with my finger. One coat gives me a very natural pink-er lip, and if I wait for that to dry and add another coat it's a bit more dramatic and very pretty. Also great to layer under my two favourite lipsticks - MAC Lickable (dramatic hot pink lip) or Lovelorn (dramatic baby pink lip when worn over posie tint - more natural when worn alone).

I'm about halfway through my current bottle and have had it for 5 months and used at least once per day. so although it's expensive, it lasts and is definitely worth it.