November 1, 2014 | 828 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by XxDeathXAngelxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product after seeing an article in a magazine that said that wearing a cheek stain/tint under your regular powder blush would help it stay on longer (something i've always had an issue with) by giving it some "grip". Well they were right. I can totally see a difference between the days when I wear the tint and when I don't (days when I'm elsewhere and forgot it kind of thing.) Everyday I apply this over my foundation and under my blush and setting powder. I've used it on my lips a couple times and it's ok aswell. It does dry really fast but I've pretty much learned how to work with it so it doesn't streak.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

BeneFit really tries to make One-Size-Fits-All kind of products, and this one actually hits the mark. I've seen Posietint look good on fair to deep skin tones. I use this directly on the apple of my cheeks- 3 little dots in a triangular configuration then blend around and out. This comes out subtle and dewy, although you can layer for more drama. It also works great under powder blush to prevent mid-afternoon fading. I apply it on lips too and use a lip brush to blend before I throw on a coral or pink lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Too pale for me, disappears and can't even tell it's on face or lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Joyceleexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I fell in love with this product when I was introduced by the sales lady. The result on my cheeks and lips look absolutely natural. Even though you need to blend it quickly or it'll leave red patches on your cheeks/lips.
The only thing I don't like about this product is that it cost me a fortune! I paid 100++ bucks for this in my country :/
Other than the price i'm really pleased with this product :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update-I've had to drop this from 4pm pies to 1. After a few weeks of wearing this, I noticed that my cheek area was breaking out in small bumps. I can think of. O other reason that from benetint... Especially cause the bumps went away when I stopped using this. It might be because I didn't wash this off well enough the night before-but I really can't completely take this off within pulling at and rubbing really hard on my skin... Which is bad for you.
it's quite expensive for something so small... so i have resisted buying this for awhile. i normally use powder blush cause that's what i know. i have tried the creamy blush, but i can't get the consistency correct and it ends up looking like clown makeup.
thanks to a helpful SA, she let me tried it on my face at the store instead of my hand (as i usually do when i'm trying makeup out at stores). it didn't look that bad! the bottle comes with a brush- the setup is exactly like a bottle of nail polish. she brushed 2 small strokes on the apple of my cheeks and blend with her finger. it looked really natural... totally not what i expected from that BRIGHT pink (almost fuschia) colour inside the bottle.
when i brought it home, i read more reviews and found that i might have better results if i apply the colour to my finger and then blend it on my face.
so i applied my bb cream (like tinted moisturiser) and when that dried, i applied posietint with my finger. turned out fine... only thing is my finger turns pink and i can't really wash it out. not a huge problem. it is a "tint" after all.
i waiting for the colour to dry and applied another coat- more pink. it didn't rub my tinted moisturiser off or the lower layer of posietint. but i didn't rub too hard.
i have sensitive red blotchy skin- especially when i'm hot. that's why i want to try a blendable blush for the summer cause powder blush either doesn't go on my skin that evenly or ends up looking blotchy.
so far, i like the tinted blush effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jennamx3

I recieved this product in a mini set from Sephora. Posietint is a bright, almost bubblegum pink color and looks beautiful on your skin. The only downside i see to this is that the bottle that it comes in is completely opaque. I wont know when im running out, until its too late! Out of Posietint, Benetint and High Beam, i think PT looks the best on me. I will definately repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love the posietint! pretty expensive but they have a three in one minipack right now at sephora for posie/benetint/highbeam for 15 dollars. this is wayyy cuter on the lips than the benetint in my opinion. its very buildable and can turn a bright pink if u apply lots of layers. i think benetint looks more natural on the cheeks but it all comes down to preference b/c some ppl would rather a cute pink cheek than nice natural tint. i love it on the lips tho b/c u dont really have to worry about reapplying after a meal or when u drink water.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by MissCanuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was skeptical when I first tried PosieTint (I got it in a set of minis at Sephora, along with BeneTint and High Beam) as I have been underwhelmed with other BeneFit products. I was pleasantly surprised!
The colour works well with my fair skin, and it gives me a pretty, natural-looking flush. I find it easier to work with than BeneTint; it doesn't seem to dry on contact and gives me more time to blend. It also lasts. I usually just use it as a blush, though I have dabbed some on my lips occasionally. This creates a nice monochromatic effect on me, and I will likely buy the full-size bottle once my mini has run out. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by naicha

Love the color, love the consistency! I find Posietint a total dream to work with, the gel formula has a nice slip to it and actually gives you a bit of time to blend it in. Still, I never apply this directly to my cheeks - instead, I brush one stroke onto my ring finger, then dot and blend the tint into the skin. Two layers give me a super natural fresh pink glow that lasts all day. Really happy to finally have this in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really didn't think I would like this, but I love it! I'd never used a liquid blush before and I expected it to be too bright or streaky, but it's super easy to blend in and looks completely natural. Once I run out of my smaller size, I will definitely consider buying the full size.