BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 12/14/2010 8:39:00 PM

I wouldn't buy this again in this shade for my skin tone - I'm very pale skinned, and the 1 was too light for my dark undereye circles. I really think #2 would have worked better for me. Aside from that, I don't like the pot packaging unless I'm using it with a brush. The consistency is creamy and just thick enough to stay, but it doesn't have a tendency to settle into wrinkles. Less is definitely more with this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros - Matched my skin well, long-wearing, a little goes a long way.

Cons - Hard to blend, not a very smooth consistency, have used drugstore concealers which were much better than this! I don't like the packaging, pot is not a good idea for a concealer!

I wouldn't purchase this again.

on 12/5/2010 12:43:00 PM

This is a generally good concealer. It covers pretty nicely with very little product, so it doesn't look very cakey. It's around $25 but I had the same one for over a year using it every day and it still isn't gone. I had been using this under my eyes but as other reviews say, it did crease for me no matter how much I set it with powder - and I don't have particularly oily skin. That being said it never broke me out or anything like that. The fair shade worked fine for me but I can see the limited color range being a problem for a lot of people. I've stopped using this because I found Chantecaille concealer for blemishes, and Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift concealer for under my eyes - and NO creases. I probably wouldn't purchase this again because I've found these new products.

on 12/5/2010 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros:
- Very good coverage
- Relatively long-lasting
- It only takes a tiny bit of product to cover a relatively large area
Cons:
- It looks slightly cakey when I first apply it on my under eye area
- By the end of the day it tends to crease a lot
- Doesn't blend very easily

on 11/23/2010 5:33:00 PM

I love this conealer. I was scared to try it at first because i didnt want to spend so much on a product that wouldnt work, esp. considering it looks as if you get a tiny amount of product. Yes the amount you get is quite small but honestly the product is so opaque u only need the tiniest bit for full coverage (honestly smaller than ur thinking now). I have quite a large undereye are to cover and, like i said, i only use a small amout. The colour base of the concealer is salmony (not yellow) and cancels out the bulish/purply/brown undereye bag i have inherited (boo). It also acts as a wonderful eye brightener. Make sure u moisturize your eye area very well before using this though becuase it is quite drying. Also build coverage, if u use too much at once it will move on u. You must set this with a powder (i just purchased camoflage by benefit for this purpse) because the concealer does feel quite oily (not exactly the correct word) if not set properly and will move on you. If youre having problems concealing ur eye circles i would suggest trying this!

on 11/21/2010 10:18:00 PM

This is the best undereye concealer I have every used. It not only completely conceals but it also brightens beautifully. This color is a perfect match. It looks totally natural since it doesn't have yellow tones in it. It also doesn't look cakey at all. This is absolutely the best and I have tried so many of them.

on 11/12/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very fair skin with a yellow undertone, this does not match my skin as it has a pink undertone. I still used it on my dark circle/eye bags..

Wasnt a mircle, i still had to use another concealer on top to help cover the circles... It didnt get cakey under my eyes or smudge..

I used it on other parts of my face and it got very cakey during the day, i looked in the mirror at work and said "oh God"

I wouldn't buy it again,,, I have been using Physicians Formula Circle Rx and it does a better job than this and its half the price

on 10/18/2010 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

DO NOT i repeat DO NOT put this anywhere else but under your eyes. it is extremely greasy. i would have to say totally not good for acne prone skin. i put it on my face once NEVER again. i have really bad ance and a lot of acne scars, and while having this on during that day i could honestly feel the oil from it seeping into my skin and creating a pimple. then the next day what did i find? a few little friends show up on my cheeks :) i kinda like it for under eye concealing but it does crease all though it does cover. so its kinda bad because it creases, but good for covering the blue and purple bags because the peach tone to it. long story short i wouldn't buy it again.. and PLEASE girls and or guys dont put this all over your face. if anything wear it only under the eyes!

on 10/10/2010 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a really good colour for concealing dark circles under your eyes but I think it is also pretty good at concealing blemishes and redness around the nose and mouth area. I do really like this product. It is a very thick concealer and a little goes a long way, when I bought the product I thought it was very expensive for such a small pot but this will probably last me for ages as you only need a small scoop. As it is a thick concealer, what I do is scoop a small amount onto the back of my hand and heat it up a little bit with a hair dryer and then apply it onto my face with a concealer brush.
The only downside to this product is if you have any sort of fine lines on your face it will go into those cracks and it will look really weird. But apart from that is it an almost perfect concealer.

on 10/6/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't really have a problem with undereye circles, but I have EYE BAGS which is NOT attractive.

Get past the silly name, its a serious serious product.

It can cover your under eye circles, and also, BRIGHTEN them!

I like it to use it with ooh la lift and I like using ooh la lift for touching up :)

When your undereye circles are nicely covered and concealed and brightened, your eye make up will look a gazillion times better.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products