April 16, 2014 | 858 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very great concealer but sometimes it gets stuck in little ridges under my eyes. Sometimes I wished it would dry a little more after application because every once in a while it would smudge around or melt off. I really liked it especially because you can actually use the entire product unlike a tube which can get pretty messy and difficult.

I recommend not losing the spatula because it will get all under your nails (especially accrylic nails) and can be a pain to get out if you're in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great coverage but doesn't cover my dark circles completely. The best I have found so far, and I will have to layer it with another concealer to completely cover my circles. On its own I look refreshed and my eye area is brighter, with minimal darkness. It's not perfect but close! I will update if I find anything better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ador1able

this concealer is really really creamy and gives great coverage. i find that its really sticky though, so i think i need to put a powder over it all the time, but overall i love this product.
its kind of pricey, so i only use this for special occasions:]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by smakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this product, just bought it the other day and so far it's been great! I even managed to wear it out to lunch with just a light powder over the top to set it and no foundation at all. Its creamy consistancy seems to work really well with my skin type, which is odd as I have oily/combo skin. It doesn't crease up or dry out and stays put all day (as long as I add a little powder on top). Only problem is in Australia it's pretty damn pricey for the amount of product you get in the jar, thankfully the Benefit site now ships internationally. Woo! Overall I'm really enjoying it and would definitely purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gives great looking, long lasting coverage - not too heavy, not too light - Goldilocks says "just right" :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by shockbubble

I love this concealer! Like others have mentioned, I use a small concealer brush rather than the spatula, then use my fingers to melt the concealer so it blends out nicely. This concealer covers up all my blemishes nicely, it really helps with my under-eye circles, and covers any red or discoloured spots on my skin. I absolutely love this product, and highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SECOND UPDATE: Found something much better, at least for me, so am knocking this down one lippie. Cargo's Blu-ray concealer is much better and more natural looking. For some, the erase paste might be superior, but for me, it will be the Cargo Blu-ray as long as they continue to make it, which I hope is FOREVER.

UPDATE: Still loving this concealer. As long as you apply it with a good concealer brush (I use bare escentuals), it blends seamlessly. I still use my Too Faced "Primed and Poreless" before applying my "
Erase Paste", and find it lasts much longer that way. First concealer that actuallly matches my skin tone, doesn't cake up in fine lines, and is a keeper for me. Even though it's what I would consider very expensive, it will last a long, long time as it takes so little to effectively cover my very dark circles. STILL LOVING IT, and as one who's probably tried every concealer under the sun, that's saying a lot. Great for us gals of a "certain age." .

I have a horrible time with most concealers being too yellow. This is the first concealer that I have ever used that actually matches my skintone. I do not apply it with fingers or use the enclosed spatula. I use a concealer brush (from Bare Escentuals) and it takes just a TINY bit of this product to conceal my dark circles. I use it over Too Faced Primed and Poreless (that is the only place on my face that I use this primer), and it lasts all day, even in very hot and humid weather. There are two keys, in my opinion, to getting a natural looking coverage. One, use a concealer brush (and wash it every day) and two, use just the tiniest smidgen of product and blend well. I'm very happy with this and with the amount needed to do a good job of covering my undereye circles, I would imagine that this will last me a good year. Also, it doesn't settle in lines, when used with the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer. Good product, and FINALLY, a color match for my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on an endless mission to find the best dark circle concealer so here we go again, of course I had to try this one too. The color conceals nicely but it's so creamy that it seems just to melt away within half an hour. I used it for a week and then went back to using LM and BB. And the mission continues...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by briii

I love this concealer (: I use only on my under eye circles because I feel like it doesn't cover very well on any blemishes I have. For concealing dark circles under your eyes it is amazing! I don't like the applicator spatula because I feel like I get too much out when I use it and it just wastes the product. So I just use my fingers and that works perfectly for me (: it is a little pricy but there's a lot in the pot and you really don't need very much. The color selection is wierd. It only has three shades, light medium and dark. Light is a good match for me but it might be hard for certain people to find their match. Overall I really like this concealer. It does exactly what I want it to and it lasts all day (: it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by georgie262

I really liked this when I tried it in John Lewis. The assistant put it on for me in a makeover. I really liked how it covered my dark circles and found the coverage amazing. My problems came when I tried to put it on at home. I'm not very good at keeping hold of little peices of plastic - the stylus for my phone spatulas that come with facial moisturisers all disappear into the black hole of my life. So although this concealer came with a mini spatula I knew I would never keep hold of it. However, the pot is so dinky that I always get the product underneath my nails as I only can manouvere the tip of finger into the pot and not just the pad of my finger. That was my first gripe the second one involved how difficult it was to blend, I could do the blending(eventually) but felt I was putting a lot of stress on that delicate under eye area with the vigorous rubbing in and in my late 20's this is something I want to avoid!