BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Great product! A little trick for those who find it too pink - mix a tiny bit with your foundation to better match the color and voila! Or, you can even add a tiny amount of white or light yellow eye cream. And for those that find it too dry, make sure you moisturize before applying any concealor or foundation... EP is pretty thick and goes a long way - you only need about hald the size of a grain of rice! I never used the little spatula that comes with it - I threw it away, using your finger works fine but when you get to the end of the container you may wish you had that little spatula! I'd definitely buy this again!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Erase Paste has always worked really well for me: It conceals AND brightens my eye area. It is opaque enough to conceal effectively, yet creamy enough to blend without settling into fine lines or creasing. It is also highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It lasts for ages!

My skin is dry, and it works well for me, but I can understand why those with oily skin types may not like it (it's likely too heavy and/or has the tendency to slide off). While Erase Paste is perfect on my under eye circles and discoloration, I have also used it on my face. "Fair" is perfect for my skin (NW5-10, NARS Siberia) -- I think it even has a hint of pink in it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Works wonders on my undereye circles. Takes just a tiny bit to cover and stays all day long.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I tried this in the fair shade but wow! It was so pinky-orange. I figured I'd still give it a try but no matter how much I blended it just didn't work with my skin color--it concealed but it covered my circles with a pinky-orange hue. A little does go a loooooong way. The first time I took way too much--seriously, even a dab the size of a grain of rice is too much!
I returned this-it might work for cooler toned women but not for me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff has a really thick consistency and took some getting used to. Basically, apply an amount that you think will be too little, and that will be more than enough. Too much, and it settles into lines and pores and makes me look like an old wrinkly cake, even though I don't have wrinkles (it just somehow creates them lol). I'm fair-skinned and have horrible insomnia, so I always have dark circles...I've tried numerous concealers, and they've done nothing. This one actually covers them up and brightens my eyes. It's good for any shadowy areas, such as laugh lines. However, it's crap for covering blemishes and scars. I have no problem with it being in a pot, as I apply it with a concealer brush. I think the little spatula is kind of useless and threw it away. It's expensive, but since you only have to use a very tiny amount, it lasts for a really long time.

So excited to purchase and try The BeneFit Erase Paste, but it was a complete flop and waste of money for me. It didn't conceal my dark circles and made my under eyes look super obnoxious shiny and creased horribly. I tried multiple different applications with absolutely no success. Fortunately I have a friend that LOVES this item and I was able to donate it to her.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Though this concealer is quite pricy (believe I paid $27 for it), you do get a lot in the jar and you don't need to use much. It is VERY opaque which I like. However, I am very fair and the formula was a slight bit orange for my skintone. I also found it got quite cakey even just after putting it on (and it got worse through the day). I suggest it for undereyes rather than concealing blemishes.
Would not buy again just because of the price. Not a bad concealer, though.

Lasts forever, both on my face and in the jar. Great stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer. I know a lot of people think that it's too pink but I find it blends well under my eye. Sometimes to lighten it up I will mix it with my white eye cream. I love the consistency and I think it's really effective. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My boyfriend got this for me as a gift. I have a very neutral undertone to my skin since I stopped tanning. I was turned off at first how pink this conclear was; however, it looked so good under my eyes and it seemed to match. It definetly brightened my eyes. Since I have oily skin it definetly blends well under my eyes and was very nice and creamy. It doesn't have super full coverage, but the brightening effect is extremely pretty. I pare this with my You Rebel Light tinted moisturizer. I'm starting to really become a fan of Benefit.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products