October 30, 2014 | 1709 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best undereye concealer I have every used. It not only completely conceals but it also brightens beautifully. This color is a perfect match. It looks totally natural since it doesn't have yellow tones in it. It also doesn't look cakey at all. This is absolutely the best and I have tried so many of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fair skin with a yellow undertone, this does not match my skin as it has a pink undertone. I still used it on my dark circle/eye bags..

Wasnt a mircle, i still had to use another concealer on top to help cover the circles... It didnt get cakey under my eyes or smudge..

I used it on other parts of my face and it got very cakey during the day, i looked in the mirror at work and said "oh God"

I wouldn't buy it again,,, I have been using Physicians Formula Circle Rx and it does a better job than this and its half the price

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

DO NOT i repeat DO NOT put this anywhere else but under your eyes. it is extremely greasy. i would have to say totally not good for acne prone skin. i put it on my face once NEVER again. i have really bad ance and a lot of acne scars, and while having this on during that day i could honestly feel the oil from it seeping into my skin and creating a pimple. then the next day what did i find? a few little friends show up on my cheeks :) i kinda like it for under eye concealing but it does crease all though it does cover. so its kinda bad because it creases, but good for covering the blue and purple bags because the peach tone to it. long story short i wouldn't buy it again.. and PLEASE girls and or guys dont put this all over your face. if anything wear it only under the eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good colour for concealing dark circles under your eyes but I think it is also pretty good at concealing blemishes and redness around the nose and mouth area. I do really like this product. It is a very thick concealer and a little goes a long way, when I bought the product I thought it was very expensive for such a small pot but this will probably last me for ages as you only need a small scoop. As it is a thick concealer, what I do is scoop a small amount onto the back of my hand and heat it up a little bit with a hair dryer and then apply it onto my face with a concealer brush.
The only downside to this product is if you have any sort of fine lines on your face it will go into those cracks and it will look really weird. But apart from that is it an almost perfect concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really have a problem with undereye circles, but I have EYE BAGS which is NOT attractive.

Get past the silly name, its a serious serious product.

It can cover your under eye circles, and also, BRIGHTEN them!

I like it to use it with ooh la lift and I like using ooh la lift for touching up :)

When your undereye circles are nicely covered and concealed and brightened, your eye make up will look a gazillion times better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mindthegap

I bought this on recommondation when i was looking for a bright concealer with a high coverage. The packaging is cute. I am not a big fan of the spatula that it came with and the coverage is not as strong as i wanted it to be. On some days i also notice that it gets stuck in the little riddles under my eyes. I am loving the colour, i think it fits my skin-tone perfectly and i like the smell. yet, i won't be rebuying this product as i don't think is it worth the high price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did a pretty good job covering my intense dark under eye circles BUT I feel a little cheated paying so much for concealer. I ended up with Boi-ing, which the Sephora SA told me would give heftier coverage than Erase Paste. If, for some reason, Boi-ing was d/c, this would be my new everyday concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this product is more expensive than other concealers I've used (by a lot) I do find that it is probably worth the price. It really covers my dark circles well and also does an ok job over blemishes or other discolorations. It has good staying power and really covers the darkness under my eyes while also brightening it, but subtly enough that it doesn't look like my under eye circles are glowing and draw attention to them. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is a good shade for undereye circles but way too pink and a bit too dark for the rest of my face. I have some serious dark circles, so it's just average in counteracting the purple. It has a nice brightening effect. The sticky consistency feels a little strange, but I've started using that to my advantage by dabbing a little on blemishes before using my regular concealer to help it stay on longer. Unfortunately, I find that Erase Paste doesn't last throughout the day, no matter what methods I use. When I run out, I'll continue my search for my perfect concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by alyshort09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

erase paste is really great for under eye circles but is too pink for the face