BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 2/19/2011 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff has a really thick consistency and took some getting used to. Basically, apply an amount that you think will be too little, and that will be more than enough. Too much, and it settles into lines and pores and makes me look like an old wrinkly cake, even though I don't have wrinkles (it just somehow creates them lol). I'm fair-skinned and have horrible insomnia, so I always have dark circles...I've tried numerous concealers, and they've done nothing. This one actually covers them up and brightens my eyes. It's good for any shadowy areas, such as laugh lines. However, it's crap for covering blemishes and scars. I have no problem with it being in a pot, as I apply it with a concealer brush. I think the little spatula is kind of useless and threw it away. It's expensive, but since you only have to use a very tiny amount, it lasts for a really long time.

on 2/3/2011 4:10:00 PM

So excited to purchase and try The BeneFit Erase Paste, but it was a complete flop and waste of money for me. It didn't conceal my dark circles and made my under eyes look super obnoxious shiny and creased horribly. I tried multiple different applications with absolutely no success. Fortunately I have a friend that LOVES this item and I was able to donate it to her.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Though this concealer is quite pricy (believe I paid $27 for it), you do get a lot in the jar and you don't need to use much. It is VERY opaque which I like. However, I am very fair and the formula was a slight bit orange for my skintone. I also found it got quite cakey even just after putting it on (and it got worse through the day). I suggest it for undereyes rather than concealing blemishes.
Would not buy again just because of the price. Not a bad concealer, though.

on 1/20/2011 12:52:00 AM

Lasts forever, both on my face and in the jar. Great stuff.

on 1/17/2011 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer. I know a lot of people think that it's too pink but I find it blends well under my eye. Sometimes to lighten it up I will mix it with my white eye cream. I love the consistency and I think it's really effective. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My boyfriend got this for me as a gift. I have a very neutral undertone to my skin since I stopped tanning. I was turned off at first how pink this conclear was; however, it looked so good under my eyes and it seemed to match. It definetly brightened my eyes. Since I have oily skin it definetly blends well under my eyes and was very nice and creamy. It doesn't have super full coverage, but the brightening effect is extremely pretty. I pare this with my You Rebel Light tinted moisturizer. I'm starting to really become a fan of Benefit.

on 12/28/2010 5:13:00 PM

Bought this product in store, fell in love with it the minute I put it under my eyes. I have very fair skin and the tone matched perfect and blended very well. It really brightened my eyes becuase it erased all the darkness under my eyes. I think its blendability is really good. I have been using urban decays concealer and have not been very happy with it so this is a nice change :) Yes it is pricy but I think its well worth it

on 12/17/2010 6:11:00 AM

Once again, I bought this online, so of course I bought the wrong shade. It was too fair for me, and I had to use it with my MAC concealer in order to blend it in. Not sure if I will buy another pot in the right shade, as it is pricey.

on 12/14/2010 8:39:00 PM

I wouldn't buy this again in this shade for my skin tone - I'm very pale skinned, and the 1 was too light for my dark undereye circles. I really think #2 would have worked better for me. Aside from that, I don't like the pot packaging unless I'm using it with a brush. The consistency is creamy and just thick enough to stay, but it doesn't have a tendency to settle into wrinkles. Less is definitely more with this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros - Matched my skin well, long-wearing, a little goes a long way.

Cons - Hard to blend, not a very smooth consistency, have used drugstore concealers which were much better than this! I don't like the packaging, pot is not a good idea for a concealer!

I wouldn't purchase this again.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products