July 28, 2014 | 2190 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mindthegap

I bought this on recommondation when i was looking for a bright concealer with a high coverage. The packaging is cute. I am not a big fan of the spatula that it came with and the coverage is not as strong as i wanted it to be. On some days i also notice that it gets stuck in the little riddles under my eyes. I am loving the colour, i think it fits my skin-tone perfectly and i like the smell. yet, i won't be rebuying this product as i don't think is it worth the high price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did a pretty good job covering my intense dark under eye circles BUT I feel a little cheated paying so much for concealer. I ended up with Boi-ing, which the Sephora SA told me would give heftier coverage than Erase Paste. If, for some reason, Boi-ing was d/c, this would be my new everyday concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this product is more expensive than other concealers I've used (by a lot) I do find that it is probably worth the price. It really covers my dark circles well and also does an ok job over blemishes or other discolorations. It has good staying power and really covers the darkness under my eyes while also brightening it, but subtly enough that it doesn't look like my under eye circles are glowing and draw attention to them. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is a good shade for undereye circles but way too pink and a bit too dark for the rest of my face. I have some serious dark circles, so it's just average in counteracting the purple. It has a nice brightening effect. The sticky consistency feels a little strange, but I've started using that to my advantage by dabbing a little on blemishes before using my regular concealer to help it stay on longer. Unfortunately, I find that Erase Paste doesn't last throughout the day, no matter what methods I use. When I run out, I'll continue my search for my perfect concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by alyshort09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

erase paste is really great for under eye circles but is too pink for the face

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very great concealer but sometimes it gets stuck in little ridges under my eyes. Sometimes I wished it would dry a little more after application because every once in a while it would smudge around or melt off. I really liked it especially because you can actually use the entire product unlike a tube which can get pretty messy and difficult.

I recommend not losing the spatula because it will get all under your nails (especially accrylic nails) and can be a pain to get out if you're in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great coverage but doesn't cover my dark circles completely. The best I have found so far, and I will have to layer it with another concealer to completely cover my circles. On its own I look refreshed and my eye area is brighter, with minimal darkness. It's not perfect but close! I will update if I find anything better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ador1able

this concealer is really really creamy and gives great coverage. i find that its really sticky though, so i think i need to put a powder over it all the time, but overall i love this product.
its kind of pricey, so i only use this for special occasions:]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by smakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this product, just bought it the other day and so far it's been great! I even managed to wear it out to lunch with just a light powder over the top to set it and no foundation at all. Its creamy consistancy seems to work really well with my skin type, which is odd as I have oily/combo skin. It doesn't crease up or dry out and stays put all day (as long as I add a little powder on top). Only problem is in Australia it's pretty damn pricey for the amount of product you get in the jar, thankfully the Benefit site now ships internationally. Woo! Overall I'm really enjoying it and would definitely purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gives great looking, long lasting coverage - not too heavy, not too light - Goldilocks says "just right" :)