Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best thing ever. It makes your hair super smooth, the smell is to die for, and the cost per use is fair. I finished a whole bottle and can't wait to re-purchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Rub a small amount through the ends of your hair whilst its still damp from the shower.
Keeps hair happy and healthy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have gone threw a large and small bottle of this and I just loved the wait made my hair look and feel. I went to the store to re buy it when I was per swayed that there is a better product out there so I gave it a try and I hate it! Honestly this product has done my hair wonders my hair use to shed really bad and it was frizzy and poofy now I have no frizz and it makes my hair manageable and feel so good

Pros:
- makes your hair shiny
-gets rid of the frizz
-makes your hair soft and manageable

Cons:
-expensive

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS:
This stuff smells divine to me.
It does nothing bad to my hair. If you use a light hand it shouldn't make your hair oily.
Psychological comfort for your dry ends.

CONS:
I've been using this for at over 6 months, I'm still unclear how it's supposed to be improving my hair. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy - the ends of my hair seem drier than they've ever been.

FYI: my hair is uber fine, like baby's hair, but I have lots of it. I found the Agadir brand of argan oil (the spray bottle) to be just as pleasantly useless as this brand, but without weighing down my already flat hair.

what?? its oil of corse it makes your hair oily! wow people are really dumb.

THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE SAVER! Once-twice a week I would apply this stuff after my shower and it would heal my hair like magic! It makes my hair shine and soft when it dries! Great stuff! It is kind of pricey, but worth the price because it lasts for such a long time! If you use it once or twice a week like I do, it would last about 7-8 months with a simple pump! This was my second bottle, so I love this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Nope, this just isn't it for me. It's greasy, doesn't make my hair softer or less frizzy. Smells great but that's the only plus as far as I'm concerned. I will be sticking to my Orofluido, which is a lot better and a LOT cheaper!

Oh, I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so soft and smooth, without making it look heavy and oily! Also, it lasts forever and makes me smell like a goddess. I have dark and long Asian hair, and it is a mix between stiff and soft (not as stiff as many Asian's hair structure, but not as soft as Western/Nordic hair). I always have to blow dry my hair after washing, since it is so thick and long it can actually cause fungus on my scalp if I do not dry it properly (because of the dampness that gets stuck in my hair).The problem is that my hair will feel dry, static and frizzy after blow-drying, and Moroccan Oil really mends my hair and makes it "calm down". After using it, I have experienced less split ends and dryness on the ends. I will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It smells AMAZING I adore the scent of this hair oil, but for me is it just 'okay' it's not really amazing or really bad. It feels good and smooth when I put it through my hair it gets rid of any knots really well, but the next day my hair just feels iky and feels like it needs washing I won't be repurchasing

Morroccanoil is definitely not the worth the hype that surrounds it, it isn't worth the price that is is retailed for, and more over my hair saw little improvement over the course of 6 months. I have used many better hair oils better than this, and this one for me came in the lower percentile. Check my full review with pictures on my blog here: http://samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/moroccanoil-treatment-light.html

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products