October 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by daylemclaren

This works quite well for me. With my pixie cut it does reduce drying time and makes my hair really soft. And you only need to use a tiny amount. The price is steep but i was lucky to find it cheaper on ebay for the 10 and 25 ml sizes. I would recommend it for people with dry hair and also if you dont have time to condition your hair after shamppoing like me because i can put this in and blow dry my hair and its really soft. In the smaller size the packaging isnt the best but i know the bigger size comes with a pump and that sounds better. I would recomend this product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by constantinova

nina dobrev also prefers this product for her hair

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by blackeyelinergirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVVVVEEEE THIS STUFF! I can not stress this enough! Everyday i use this after i shower and in the morning! It makes your hair sleek, smooth, and SOFT. Smells AMAZING! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing. Ouch pricewise but worth it. Have now bought the light version to try it as the origonal has red and yellow coloring in it and my blond hair is pale. Amaziing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Fadiak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this hair treatment is an addiction for me. i've been using it for the past three years and i couldn't imagine my hair with out. I always get complements on my hair and i alwyas mention this product. i have thick hair that tends to be frizzy and unmanagable without moroccanoil. its a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Just used the Moroccanoil treatment with moisture repair shampoo and conditioner and I am speechless. My hair has never been so silky and shiny. The shine is amazing, my hair shines like diamonds! In the past I have used CHI and Biosilk.. but the Moroccanoil is by far the best product. Its very expensive, but it works. The smell is lovely, not to strong and smells a little like lavender. However I did not find my drying/ styling time to be shorter like other people have written in the reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by angelina71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Moroccan oil it is. I could throw away everything else. My hair is very long, colored, fine, and gets tangled in few hours after washing it. I have been desperate to find something... I dont want to cut my hair. Very expensive though- 38 , but I will repurchase. If I cut my hair and it is in good condition, I think Moroccanoil will not work. Only for badly damaged fine hair, or very thick hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by MOWCAM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This worked great for me the first couple of uses, but after that, it really tangled the ends of my fine, thin hair and made my hair ball up.
I have used about 1/5th of the bottle, and the rest, I'm say to say, is now hanging out with all my other not really worth it-purchases.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by JPLON

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though it's pretty expensive it is a wonderful product to use. I put it on towel dried hair, and then I comb through my hair and then blow dry it, and then I flat iron it etc and then put it on again and then use the Moroccanoil glimmer shine spray.

I think it's an awesome product! I'm pretty sure it's got a UV protectant so I will also be using it when I go to the beach!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by hannahr20

This is a miracle product!
It smells totally gorgeous and feels completely natural.. I thought it would of left a greasy residue but was amazed when my hair was like silk.
Yes it is really expensive but it goes a long way, when I run out I'm going to try L'Oreal's Mythic Oil as it's a lump cheaper & was recommended it by my hairdresser! I'll be very suprised if it's as good as Moroccan Oil Treatment!