October 31, 2014 | 1525 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by eksqzmi

I smell fabric softener with a hint of rose with this perfume. It could also very well smell soapy or detergent-like, as others have stated. This isn't the type of perfume you'll get compliments on, but it's good if you want people to know that you're clean - or at least that your clothes are. I personally prefer a more understated approach. I like my soap to do it's job and leave the premises, not linger around me all day causing me annoyance. Last time I order perfume online.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The BEST perfume EVER! I actually prefer the EDT than the EDP. This is such a light perfume. I can't even describe this, I don't know where to start! Its perfect for any occasion, whether it be during the day or a night out! I always get compliments and people always ask what I'm wearing. I like this because the smell is so unique! It's fresh, fruity and clean like i just got out of the shower! Even if you spray a little more than youre supposed to, its wont smell too powerful or overbearing at all! The scent lasts the whole day and even sticks to my hair overnight! Definitely my go to perfume! I have about 30 other perfumes, and this is definitely one that I will never get tired of! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful, clean and unique fragrance. I feel so "polished" when I wear it. It lasts a very long time and is very strong, but since the fragrance isn't actually cloying, the fact that it's so strong is really just a bonus; can't say the same for most fragrances. I sometimes still feel like a teenager but when I use this perfume, I feel more mature. That probably sounds silly but this stuff is magical.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by midhav

HG! This is my all time favourite day perfume, it smells really classy, elegant, and it lingers forever and ever, its not over powering and can be worn both day or at night, and the cute bow around the perfume bottle just makes it even more cute. I feel fresh when i wear this.
This is my daytime HG perfume and at night i wear HG Juicy couture Viva la Juicy.
I cant live without this perfume, i am addicted to it from the first time i smelled it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by innocencia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it smells a bit sharp at the beginning but after ten minutes its so amazing. Soft, clean, sensuel and very elegant. You can wear it every day in the year, can't go wrong with it! Just love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by pebbles1384

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the scent first time I smelled it. I get many compliments on this scent. I gave it a 4 because at times it's too strong. It will be one of favorites for years to come.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I definitely made a mistake the other day at Sephora when I smelled the nozzle, said, "this is so nice!" walked over to the rollerball stand and purchased it. On my way home I rolled myself up and got nauseous from the smell! It's a nice rose at first, but when blended with everything else I can't stand the smell! I thought I may have been drawn to the "cleanliness" but forget that, and this fragrance is not even sweet on me and has litchi! All frags with litchi are usually sweet on me.... this is NOT my fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

Ugh, this is just dreadful on me. Think very strong laundromat smell - very sharp and powdery with some cloying sweetness thrown in. There is no smoothness to it, no warmth, and it isn't even particularly fresh - just an instant headache in a bottle for me. This reminds me of CK Escape, in that in your face synthetic kind of way. I wish I could rate higher as it seems to have many fans, but I just can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sassysammie89

My new favorite scent!! ive gotten many compliments on this smell. Like most of the products i love, its subtle, feminine and fresh. To me, its a mix between fresh linen and flowers

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BunnyIrene

I went to the department store to test some perfume before I purchase them online. It was between Chloe` and Dior Cherie. Chloe smells EXACTLY like bar soap and you pay more for less product. If you like a very CLEAN powdery smell this is the perfume for you. I don't hate the smell I'm just not willing to pay $100+ for a smell I can pay a few dollars for.