Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My husband and I looked for a perfume that we both liked, not an easy task mind you. This one was the winner after about a year and a half search and countless dollars spent on niche and designer perfumes. It is very feminine without being ridiculous about it, and is so wearable at all times. Great lasting power, even after working with my horses I still smell good. Flowery without being old ladyish, not powdery at all, fresh and clean. Love this scent!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got a free miniature of this with something else I ordered...I was a little skeptical
but because I love the designer, I gave it a try. What a nice white floral with a peony note. Pretty and wearable, and nice. I purchased A full bottle within the next few days...you can check it out at the local sephora.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It smells pretty good at first but then it starts to smell way too powdery.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

my favorite scent to date. expensive but so worth it. so light and femenine, not powdery at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

This is by far my favourite pefume, it's classic, femine and elegance. Very expensive for me but still managed to get it after contemplating for a year (i know this sounds crazy). I've always try to avoid celebrity's perfume and common fragrance. Although I can smell this perfume on the street mostly on office lady but I still love it. Bought a big 100ml early last year, I still have more than half left. Not my everyday perfume again, i'll use it when i feel feminine =D

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this scent....it reminds me of egyptian musk oils that I use to purchase on the streets of brooklyn & actually since purchasing this scent I recently also went back to buying egyptian musk....I have this chloe scent in rollerball & body cream....I get tons of compliments....its a musky,feminine,sweet but not overbearing....its SOPhistication in a 2.5oz bottle....I will definitely repurchase again & again & again.....:)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I bought it after swabbing a magazine sample on my wrist one night! LOL! It is a long lasting, beautiful scent that's warm/floral/spicy. I prefer to wear it in the winter and evenings, since I like lighter scents during the day. However, if I were to deduct any lippies from this, I'd make it 4 1/2 lippies just from the packaging. The bottle/pump works, however, the 'gold' that wraps around the top of the perfume bottle got all gnarly looking after a month of use! It looks oxidized and tarnished. I like to display my bottles on a vanity, but this one always gets put in the back because it looks dirty. Oh well, the perfume itself is fantastic, the packaging is what I don't care for, and as such, I didn't want to keep anyone from trying it just because of a discolored portion of the bottle!

I absolutely love this perfume! It was a birthday present from my husband 2 years ago and although I wear it quite frequently the bottle is still nearly full, so I think this offers good value for money.
The scent itself is lovely, makes me think of newly washed clothes as it has a really clean smell. I find that the fragrance lasts on my skin for two days, albeit faintly by the end of the second day, I have yet to find another perfume to match Chloe's longevity!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I get stopped in the streets and in various other public places all the time by strangers asking me what this fragrance is. It is definitely a very FLORAL scent, so those who don't enjoy floral notes will probably not enjoy this scent... however personally I think it mixes very well with my own body's scent and, like I said, I've had numerous strangers ask me what fragrance I'm wearing. I can see it could be overbearing if too much of it is worn; however of course I think moderation is key. I'm not sure what crawled up the ass of the NY Times scent reviewer (http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/scent-notes-chloe-by-chloe/) but Chloe smells far from a fabric softener. It's wonderful and has been my 'signature scent' for months. I highly recommend this, especially for women in their late teens - thirties. Very young, fun, fresh fragrance.

I am very sensitive to smell. I don't like anything that is too sharp or flowery.. it gets my allergies going. I tried Chloe for the first time at Sephora and fell in love with it. It's a very pretty, feminine scent. It's not too strong. Like a few people said, it does smell like fresh laundry. I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance. It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

Popular Fragrances