September 21, 2014 | 2063 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SweetPeace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My face is naturally red but after i found this product my skin looks all one color! I like to put the concealer on all of my red spots, under my eyes, and on any other imperfections. I let it set for about a minute or two and then i put on my foundation over it. The concealer stays on almost all day and it keeps my skin looking great even after my physical conditioning period! I am not a fan of Cover Girl's foundations but this was definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by danceshoes12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have dry skin so its hard to find makeup. This is my second concealer I tried, and it hydrates my skin all day long. It doesn't blend right away so wait for about one - two mins for results. Never going to buy a different concealar again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkylyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer stick. I have used Neutrogena and maybelline concealer sticks, and I think CG smoothers is the best among all. It is moisturizing, not like the others which dry on me and create fine lines around my eye area. It is smooth as the name states. The coverage is good, staying power is great too! (Compared to other concealer sticks)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is the best drugstore concealer I've used, ever! After much failure with almay and revlon, I totally gave up on drugstore concealers, and only used dept store concealers for a few years..... well... until I find this little gem. It's not only good for undereyes but also good on blemishes/acne scars as well. It's VERY creamy under the eyes, and it does stay on well as spot covering on blemishes. The coverage is amazing. It covers almost everything. The only downsize to the product is the packaging which is rather unattractive and looks like a dollar lipstick. Also, you can see the "bubble" on the concealer which made me wonder what kind of cheap ingredients they put in here. Regardless, its a super easy-to-use concealer. I won't stop using my HG dept concealers (lancome, prescriptives, and nars) but this CG one is highly comparable and I will be using this for quick applications on my lazy days since it's in stick form. LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is as creamy as the bobbi brown concealer, I love it and it is so cheap. It gives a smooth application and Its so shinny I just love it, and it's a drugstore product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 7:28:00 AM More reviews by LetsMakeMeUp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon for this product. I have been looking for a good under eye concealer and I keep getting disappointed. Granted, I have never tried the Bobbi Brown (and I hear that it's awesome), so I can't compare it to that. But I have tried lots of other "high-end" and drugstore products and nothing worked well for me. That has changed! This stuff is creamy, it stays put and it's CHEAP. My only knock is that it does nothing for my other blimishes (although that's not why I bought it, so...). Anyway, I think it's fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer, this works just as fine as my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer :) how nice is that? I use the Fair shade and covers any darkness I may have in my undereye area -- please note that I dont have terrible dark circles but with two baby boys (twins) to take care of sometimes I dont get enough rest at nights -- I really like how it spreads on my skin, I use my ring finger and a patting motion to distribute the product and then set it with powder, I like Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder. It doesnt last all day long, but I would say it can last looking good for about 7-8 hours on my combo/oily skin, which is great. After all, I always touch up my makeup by 4 or 5 pm. Give it a try! Take advantage on the next drugstore sale that includes CoverGirl.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by okin

I was very surprised and excited to see that this concealer works great on my dark circles. I was using Bobbi Brown concealer and this is way cheaper and works just as well. Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very good under-eye concealer! I've been using high end concealers but nothing, including Benefit's erase paste, made them go away as well as this. I dotted this under my eyes a few times, blended, and wow. I could tell a major difference. The dark circles disappeared.

The shade I got, fair, is much lighter than my skin tone but it blended in flawlessly.

I don't think I would use this on blemishes, it's very creamy and would probably encourage breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

Seriously, one of the best undereye concealers. Will repurchase again and again.