Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 6/19/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This thing is amazing for preventing ingrown hairs and getting rid of dry skin. It's also really helped with the little flesh-coloured bumps I get with KP (though it tends to make the red ones worse). I'm currently using it in conjunction with a salicylic acid-based cleanser for my body acne too, which seems to be going pretty well!
I order my cloths online for 4 each including P&P which isn't too costly considering how well they work. They're certainly more effective than anything I've found in Boots and make exfoliating that much easier.
Thanks for the recommendation, makeupalley!

on 6/13/2012 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for 12 years and I cannot live without it. It exfoliates very well. I buy it for $2.99 at a local korean grocery store. Great price for a great product.

This has completely changed the way I shower for the better. My skin is smoother and I can't shower without it. I bring it on vacation and trips home to see my family. It is really great for buffing out dry spots. I use a mild aveeno cleanser with it and it works great. It also helps my husband be less stinky after his workouts.

on 6/13/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This exfoliates my skin so well and works way better than any other loofah I have used. I have oily bumpy skin that can handle scrubbing and my sister has sensitive oily skin and both of us can use this towel without a problem. I have never had a problem with it chafing my skin or causing any redness or irritation. It makes my skin so soft and it has helped my chicken skin and made most of the bumps on my back disappear.
I bought this offline and I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/11/2012 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this! The first time I used it, I thought it was a little rough compared to using a loofah, but after the first time, I definitely preferred this. You can easily exfoliate your whole body; it was always so hard to clean my back with anything else I tried. Also, it lasts for a long time before fraying. Actually, I don't think the one I had frayed, I just decided to go ahead and buy a new one.

on 6/11/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are AH-MAZING. Exfoliates until your skin is baby soft, lathers soaps and body wash like crazy. Perfect for reaching every nook and cranny. Great for regular exfoliation and a MUST before self-tanning. At $5 you can't go wrong.
Updated: using this on rough spots like elbows and knees, then putting on some Bag Balm...SOFTNESS!!!!

on 6/11/2012 2:01:00 AM

Just like everyone else said, this product is indeed cheap, dries fast, lathers well, and exfoliates great. The first time I used it, it kinda hurt and I didn't rub too hard but the second time I got kinda used to it. I had a callous on the back of my ankle from years of shoe rubbing and it's actually become softer after scrubbing with this and applying AmLactin after showering.

My bf used this cloth also and said "my skin feels strange... like a woman's" aka it feels softer than normal!

on 6/4/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME!!!!!!! I bought this a few weeks ago based on the reviews. works really well. showers arent the same without this. Just dont use on sunburned areas. i learned that the hard way

on 6/3/2012 12:55:00 PM

Okay. I think I have used probably every exfoliating type item known to womankind and this is hands-down the best I have ever used.

When I first read the reviews, I figured this was probably like those little scrubby gloves, but I thought the price was right so why not try it. This is far superior to those gloves! I like a lot of exfoliation... I dont like gentle things like wash cloths. This is not gentle. I HAVE used this soaped up and very gently on my face and neck... but I use pretty strong chemical exfoliants, so it wasn't any shock... the trick is to not apply pressure and just sort of waft it over your face and neck. It does an amazing job! This actually "hurt" more on my upper back than it did on my face!

I've been using this on my face a couple of times a day and it feels fantastic! Anything I put on my face simply glides on. I feel that lotions and sunscreens are a LOT less goopy and heavy feeling when I use this before applying. I cant imagine washing without this cloth!

And YES you use so little soap/body wash with this cloth. It takes very little to get the job done!

Anyway, I adore this cloth. I plan to buy more so I have one with me at the gym and one for travel. Its a must try, ladies!

Would I buy this again? Hell yeah!
This is an amazing little gem - I have been using it for a week and my skin is baby soft. I bought for about $3 at the local HMart after reading such great reviews. So glad I did!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools