December 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good eye makeup remover. It says it's oil-free, but it still feels oily on my skin. I will probably continue to use it, but just because it lasts a long time and it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by aimmerz

My favorite eye-makeup remover! Being that this is oil-free, it is not the best at removing all types of makeup, but this is how I use it: wash my whole face including eyes with my cleanser to get almost all eye makeup off, then follow up around my eyelids with the remover on a q-tip. That way I'm not pulling at my eyes and I only need a little bit to get the residue and it comes off so easily. And speaking of residue, this does not leave any!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by steph3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I needed an eye mu remover so I bought this. It didn't really remove my mu completely even after using it 5 times I still had eyeliner and mascara on. My mascara is waterproof so maybe thats it but my eyeliner isn't. It did remove my eye shadow. It was only $5 so it wasn't expensive but it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 6:22:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

This is so far the best drugstore eye makeup remover I've found. It only stings if I drown my eyes with it. It works well at removing eye makeup, although it sometimes doesn't get every last bit. It lasts a long time, and I will continue to use unless I find something better. Update: Rimmel oil free eye makeup remover is way better!!! Another Update: Rimmel does remove everything, but I think it was drying out my lashes (they started falling out). I'm back to L'oreal.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by missmeggo

I really can't think of a single thing I like about this product. For starters, the overpowering scent (and it's not pleasant) should have been my tip-off that this stuff would be harsh. And it is: my eyes burn after I use it, and the skin surrounding my eyes feels dry and stretched.

Plus, it doesn't even do all that good a job of removing eye makeup in the first place. I wear a standard, run-of-the-mill mascara, and the eye makeup remover (applied with cotton pad) failed to remove all the mascara. In fact, it didn't even take all my eyeshadow off.

I really discourage this product. It's not only ineffective; it's also painful to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2005 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Amye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Me no like-y! It has been a week and I've gone through 1/2 a bottle and still don't feel like I get it all off!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by trauma_kitty

I had to use so much of this cleanser to remove my mascara (and I was not wearing that much!). Also, it made the skin around my eyes very dry and irritated. The next day I looked like I had chicken skin around my eyes. Gross! I'll never use this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't fault this. It is like the only eye make-up remover that is a lotion I can use - and it takes everything off. Cheap, effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by snowpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I have ever actually repurchased. It's a good eyemaker remover that does its job without irritation. In addition, I like its rosey scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG makeup remover(ex-aequo with JnJ Head to toe baby wash). I use it all over my face applied on a cotton pad (in general, 2 cotton pads are needed for the whole face), then I wash my face with Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser because I need water cleansing to feel clean. It's very effective.