August 28, 2014 | 1152 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by aimmerz

My favorite eye-makeup remover! Being that this is oil-free, it is not the best at removing all types of makeup, but this is how I use it: wash my whole face including eyes with my cleanser to get almost all eye makeup off, then follow up around my eyelids with the remover on a q-tip. That way I'm not pulling at my eyes and I only need a little bit to get the residue and it comes off so easily. And speaking of residue, this does not leave any!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by steph3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I needed an eye mu remover so I bought this. It didn't really remove my mu completely even after using it 5 times I still had eyeliner and mascara on. My mascara is waterproof so maybe thats it but my eyeliner isn't. It did remove my eye shadow. It was only $5 so it wasn't expensive but it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 6:22:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

This is so far the best drugstore eye makeup remover I've found. It only stings if I drown my eyes with it. It works well at removing eye makeup, although it sometimes doesn't get every last bit. It lasts a long time, and I will continue to use unless I find something better. Update: Rimmel oil free eye makeup remover is way better!!! Another Update: Rimmel does remove everything, but I think it was drying out my lashes (they started falling out). I'm back to L'oreal.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by missmeggo

I really can't think of a single thing I like about this product. For starters, the overpowering scent (and it's not pleasant) should have been my tip-off that this stuff would be harsh. And it is: my eyes burn after I use it, and the skin surrounding my eyes feels dry and stretched.

Plus, it doesn't even do all that good a job of removing eye makeup in the first place. I wear a standard, run-of-the-mill mascara, and the eye makeup remover (applied with cotton pad) failed to remove all the mascara. In fact, it didn't even take all my eyeshadow off.

I really discourage this product. It's not only ineffective; it's also painful to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2005 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Amye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Me no like-y! It has been a week and I've gone through 1/2 a bottle and still don't feel like I get it all off!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by trauma_kitty

I had to use so much of this cleanser to remove my mascara (and I was not wearing that much!). Also, it made the skin around my eyes very dry and irritated. The next day I looked like I had chicken skin around my eyes. Gross! I'll never use this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't fault this. It is like the only eye make-up remover that is a lotion I can use - and it takes everything off. Cheap, effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by snowpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I have ever actually repurchased. It's a good eyemaker remover that does its job without irritation. In addition, I like its rosey scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG makeup remover(ex-aequo with JnJ Head to toe baby wash). I use it all over my face applied on a cotton pad (in general, 2 cotton pads are needed for the whole face), then I wash my face with Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser because I need water cleansing to feel clean. It's very effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by nessagod

I really don't like this product...It stings when it gets into my eyes (and it gets in because I have to add pressure to the cotton, since the makeup doesn't come off so easily).
Also, there's no small barrier or something so that the liquid can come out easily. I'll never buy this again.
I bought the maybelline eye makeup remover and that is so much better!