October 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by xSelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover EVER. Not only does it take off waterproof mascara & eyeliner off with ease I believe it also nourished my eyelashes and which helped them grow longer. The only down side I have for it is that it made my eyelids oilier than they already are, but it's a little price to pay for everything else it does. Of course after I use it as a remover I was my face and focus plenty my eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I used to use Clarins Sensitive Skin cream and their Hydra Quench for my face and neck only to find out mineral oil is the second ingredient in them (after water). Why am I spending 50+$ for an ounce or so when I get 6 oz for $3? In these economic times I switched and am so glad I did.....no breakouts and baby soft skin. Paula Begouin cites research showing it to be the best for sensitive skin. Bingo! I fit that criteria. Glad I switched. I use the Lavender one on my body.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this as an eye makeup remover for a few years now and besides the fact that it's an oil (sucks for touch ups during the day), it's HG status. One 14 fl oz. bottle costs about $3-4, even with daily use, it lasts me about a year. Baby oil can be a bit messy at times but it's a time saver for me. Just a couple of drops onto a cotton ball and it removes all my waterproof eye makeup. I take showers @ night so I do wash off the oily residue in the shower, haven't had any problems with clogged pores or breakouts near my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

very moisturizing...I always put a couple of capfuls in when I take a bath...it leaves my skin very soft and moisturized.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by camilink

everything seem to be be good is not good for you at all i grew up using baby all it the cheapest and one of the best thing to add moisture to your skin so i thought but this product has mineral oil which is not good for your skin ar your hair. this ingredient is difficult to absorb and clogs the pores which doesnt allow your skin to elimate toxin the skin. not because the fda approve of this product does not make it good one of the main reason how i discover that mineral oil is bad because i kept using it on my skin and hair and my skin and hair kept getting worst.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love using baby oil to remove eye makeup. It is gentle and super cheap. When my face is skin and sensitive I lather baby oil on it at night and let it soak in. My skin is so hydrated by morning time. I like to mix baby oil and sugar for a natural exfoliate. It is cheap and works well. Leaves my skin super soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

baby oil is a lifesaver!
-i dampen a tissue and add about 3 drops of oil to remove my eye makeup easily. the only thing i dont like is that sometimes the oil gets in my eye and makes them blurry but then i just wash my eyes afterwords anyways.
-use wherever i have dry skin for soft velvety skin. the mistake i made at first was using this on dry skin and it was much too rough and greasy so make sure you use this with water!
-im suprised it works really well on my face! i have combination skin, sometimes flaky cheeks and a pretty oily t-zone, and this helps really moisturize my dry spots and balance out my skin. it doesnt make my oily areas more oily. it also doesnt break me out, and i'm acne prone.
-not too crazy about the powdery sweet fragrance..its not really noticeable but next time im getting a different scent
-the dispenser is kinda fail, the oil drips out, but no big.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works good for everything esp for taking off eye makeup. always can rely on it if u can use baby products on urself or skin its a GOOD BUY.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bangton

Unless your skin reacts badly to mineral oil, I'd be surprised to find anyone who doesn't like this product! Everyone I know uses it on damp skin after a shower to moisturise...and me, being a lazy girl when it comes to beauty...love to do this because it takes about 10 seconds to moisturise my whole body. I also chuck loads in the bath to keep me soft.
A while ago though, I accidently discovered that this was great at removing make-up. I'd been using my normal cold cream cleanser on my skin and knocked my flannel into my bath full of baby oil. Being the only flannel not in the wash basket, I proceeded to wipe it over my face...when I rinsed the flannel loads of make up came off round the sink and my skin felt amazingly soft and well cleansed. I didnt moisturise that night and woke up with the silkiest face I have had in ages. Now I use 3 drops every morning and night on my face after cleansing, massage lightly on my face, warm a flannel, hold it on my face for 10 seconds and wipe. I don't bother moisturising with anything else. Been doing this for about 3 months and my skin is better than ever. Yes this does leave an oily residue if you just rub it in, hence why using the warm flannel removes most of it but still leaves a very fine layer on. Even when I do wear foundation the baby oil doesnt impact it. I have also noticed facial oils are popping up, here, there and everywhere for glowy skin - this works just as well so long as you apply just 2 drops and pat your face lightly with the pads of the fingers. Nice for cuticles too!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mmmelissa

I use baby oil to moisturize mainly. Sometimes I rub this into my cuticles so they're not dry and I use this after the shower. It's extremely helpful during winter but during the summer it can be too slimy feeling and shiny which isn't good if you're in the sun or sweating.