DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 12/23/2009 9:17:00 PM

I just wasn't impressed with this product. It was cool and tingly but that was really about it. I didn't notice any difference in the fullness of my lips.

I used to love this stuff, thought it worked like a charm.
And it DOES work. It tingles, it plumps.
However, after trying Smashbox O-Plump Gloss, I am no longer a big fan of DupWop Lip Venom (O-Plump works much, much better).

For the price, it is good and will do the trick.

I enjoy the taste/smell.

The packaging is nice and I like the applicator and the glass tube (although I am always afraid fo it knocking around and beraking in my purse!).

A decent product, but there are better options out there.

on 12/20/2009 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I think it works, unless it's some type of placebo effect. It gives a tingly feeling and it tastes like cinnamon (my favorite). My lips became redder when I used it, that's for sure. It works well when I apply it with my other lipsticks.

on 12/8/2009 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was so disappointed. First of all, I cannot believe what I recevied in the mail for the price I paid- it's such a small ridiculous tube. Secondly, I honestly thought the product smelled like vomit and it was nauseating. Additionally, it did NOTHING. Therefore, I would NEVER buy this crap again.

on 11/27/2009 2:32:00 PM

This product is lame.

It didn't do anything and it hardly tingles...Carmex tingles more than this stuff does...it's just an overpriced lip gloss and I don't even really like lip glosses.

Wish I didn't waste my money...

Wouldn't buy this again...not really into lip plumpers all that much but thought I would give this a try...it has a tingling sensation but nothing too major (at least with my body chemistry anyway). Good for maybe first time users of lip plumpers? I don't know... fun product to put over lipstick but that is it. Though it makes your lips FEEL like they are plump...price is good.

All this is, is a regular lip gloss that just stings. It doesn't plump on me all it did was change the color of my lips. It an highly over priced lip gloss.

on 11/24/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love this gloss for an everyday look. it's lovely on the lips but it's just not cost effective. you will run through this in no time. too pricey. i love the scent and tingle. it really does add a lovely rosy shade to lips but i wont repurchase. also you cant get all the product out with applicator so thats pretty frustrating.

on 11/23/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I did notice a slight difference when I first used this product (my lips are a little bit plump as it is, I just wanted a bit more fullness on my top lip,) but after a few applications it didn't work as well, maybe it was just me. I feel like this product wears off really fast unless you are super careful and that so much comes out on the brush at once that it's really hard not to over-use it in one application. While I like the smell, flavor, and shimmer, the amount of product you get totally isn't worth the money and I def. wouldn't repurchase.

on 11/7/2009 10:01:00 AM

This product made my lips redder and definitely left a tingle. You brush it on. It has a cinnamon flavor I think. It's sticky and leave a glossy look but I like it and have used it over lipstick. I think the plumpness I got from it was minimal, but it did do something.

Popular Lip Glosses