DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is just awesome sauce: a clear spicy gloss that tingles and plumps (a little bit.) Doesn't give poofy lips; for me it just smoothed out fine lines. Did stop working after a while, though. so I alternate. Doesn't dry out lips with casual use. Packaging sucks: small tube with brush app that pushes loose product out when you push the product in, getting in the screw cap. Overall, more effective than the Lip Primer & a nice purchase I haven't regretted.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

My lips just hurt when I use this and there is no difference in size. The packaging is deceptive, because it could hold a larger gloss size. It is not worth the price to me and turned me off to the entire Du-Whop line, which no other poduct has done before. It's in my drawer, but it should be tossed.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hmmm...I'm trying to figure out what this product does other than make my lips tingle. There's no obvious effect to the size or appearance of my lips. I wouldn't purchase again.

I just wasn't impressed with this product. It was cool and tingly but that was really about it. I didn't notice any difference in the fullness of my lips.

I used to love this stuff, thought it worked like a charm.
And it DOES work. It tingles, it plumps.
However, after trying Smashbox O-Plump Gloss, I am no longer a big fan of DupWop Lip Venom (O-Plump works much, much better).

For the price, it is good and will do the trick.

I enjoy the taste/smell.

The packaging is nice and I like the applicator and the glass tube (although I am always afraid fo it knocking around and beraking in my purse!).

A decent product, but there are better options out there.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I think it works, unless it's some type of placebo effect. It gives a tingly feeling and it tastes like cinnamon (my favorite). My lips became redder when I used it, that's for sure. It works well when I apply it with my other lipsticks.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was so disappointed. First of all, I cannot believe what I recevied in the mail for the price I paid- it's such a small ridiculous tube. Secondly, I honestly thought the product smelled like vomit and it was nauseating. Additionally, it did NOTHING. Therefore, I would NEVER buy this crap again.

This product is lame.

It didn't do anything and it hardly tingles...Carmex tingles more than this stuff does...it's just an overpriced lip gloss and I don't even really like lip glosses.

Wish I didn't waste my money...

Wouldn't buy this again...not really into lip plumpers all that much but thought I would give this a try...it has a tingling sensation but nothing too major (at least with my body chemistry anyway). Good for maybe first time users of lip plumpers? I don't know... fun product to put over lipstick but that is it. Though it makes your lips FEEL like they are plump...price is good.

All this is, is a regular lip gloss that just stings. It doesn't plump on me all it did was change the color of my lips. It an highly over priced lip gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin