September 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this gloss for an everyday look. it's lovely on the lips but it's just not cost effective. you will run through this in no time. too pricey. i love the scent and tingle. it really does add a lovely rosy shade to lips but i wont repurchase. also you cant get all the product out with applicator so thats pretty frustrating.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did notice a slight difference when I first used this product (my lips are a little bit plump as it is, I just wanted a bit more fullness on my top lip,) but after a few applications it didn't work as well, maybe it was just me. I feel like this product wears off really fast unless you are super careful and that so much comes out on the brush at once that it's really hard not to over-use it in one application. While I like the smell, flavor, and shimmer, the amount of product you get totally isn't worth the money and I def. wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product made my lips redder and definitely left a tingle. You brush it on. It has a cinnamon flavor I think. It's sticky and leave a glossy look but I like it and have used it over lipstick. I think the plumpness I got from it was minimal, but it did do something.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

I don't think it helps and it doesn't really tingle like most lip plumpers. Sorry guys no noticeable difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by sapnac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would give this product higher rating, but it's just too expensive for the size of the product. I go through lip products very quickly. Performance wise, while it won't give you Angelina Jolie's pout, it does make your lips plumper and somewhat redder. Overall, I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Lip Venom plumped the jolie out of my lips. I know a lot of people have had mixed results but it worked for me.
If your not into bee stingy lips and a burning "tingling" sensation I wouldn't try this one.
My lips were bulging for about half an hour and then deflated slowly from there until re-applied.
I wish it wasn't as pricey but I think I say that on all my reviews, I'm a frugal makeup miser, what can I say?

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by NuttyPoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think for a tiny tube of this is $16 or $22... something like that. When I say tiny I mean TINY. It's probably the size of my thumb but not as wide. Wait, it's the size of my pinky. Think of the length from your "Tab" key to the end of your "W" key on the keyboard. Yeah... there, that's the size of this. FOR $16!?! I got mine on "sale" for $12, hurrah.
Does it help if I said I hate it? I loathe the scent of super fake candy & the ultra sweet TASTE of this lip gloss. Doesn't really plump & is excruciatingly stick. A little better than Soap & Glory's Sexy Motherpucker in taste/scent/stickyness but in the price department.. ugh.
Really tingles for a long time... I think with all lip plumpers, it's the gloss that adds volume to the lips. No lip plumper I have ever used actually plumped up my lip. I get fat lips from eating chili sauce too! So I don't understand why this lip plumper full of irritants wouldn't work it's magic on my lips.
Oh & the applicator is way too stiff but I think it's because the gloss is so thick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

Mmmmmm i tried to like this product but just couldnt. it does plump up your lips but i found it really tingly on my lips. didnt like it.

will not purchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product after my friend had suggested it. My lips aren`t thin, but they`re definitely not as plump as I`d like. The gloss did do a bit of plumping and I liked the tingling sensation it gave. I only have to complain mostly about the price. It was a little pricey for such a small thingie of gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by aglisic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks. I have a normal top lip and a fairly plump bottom lip and all this did was sting so that it made you feel like they were bigger (kind of like when you go to the dentist...) but in reality did nothing. Waste of money!