April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

I don't think it helps and it doesn't really tingle like most lip plumpers. Sorry guys no noticeable difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by sapnac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would give this product higher rating, but it's just too expensive for the size of the product. I go through lip products very quickly. Performance wise, while it won't give you Angelina Jolie's pout, it does make your lips plumper and somewhat redder. Overall, I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Lip Venom plumped the jolie out of my lips. I know a lot of people have had mixed results but it worked for me.
If your not into bee stingy lips and a burning "tingling" sensation I wouldn't try this one.
My lips were bulging for about half an hour and then deflated slowly from there until re-applied.
I wish it wasn't as pricey but I think I say that on all my reviews, I'm a frugal makeup miser, what can I say?

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by NuttyPoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think for a tiny tube of this is $16 or $22... something like that. When I say tiny I mean TINY. It's probably the size of my thumb but not as wide. Wait, it's the size of my pinky. Think of the length from your "Tab" key to the end of your "W" key on the keyboard. Yeah... there, that's the size of this. FOR $16!?! I got mine on "sale" for $12, hurrah.
Does it help if I said I hate it? I loathe the scent of super fake candy & the ultra sweet TASTE of this lip gloss. Doesn't really plump & is excruciatingly stick. A little better than Soap & Glory's Sexy Motherpucker in taste/scent/stickyness but in the price department.. ugh.
Really tingles for a long time... I think with all lip plumpers, it's the gloss that adds volume to the lips. No lip plumper I have ever used actually plumped up my lip. I get fat lips from eating chili sauce too! So I don't understand why this lip plumper full of irritants wouldn't work it's magic on my lips.
Oh & the applicator is way too stiff but I think it's because the gloss is so thick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

Mmmmmm i tried to like this product but just couldnt. it does plump up your lips but i found it really tingly on my lips. didnt like it.

will not purchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product after my friend had suggested it. My lips aren`t thin, but they`re definitely not as plump as I`d like. The gloss did do a bit of plumping and I liked the tingling sensation it gave. I only have to complain mostly about the price. It was a little pricey for such a small thingie of gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by aglisic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks. I have a normal top lip and a fairly plump bottom lip and all this did was sting so that it made you feel like they were bigger (kind of like when you go to the dentist...) but in reality did nothing. Waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Lilygate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this on at a counter. Ants on lips stinging. The feeling was so immediate and unbearable that the SA was running towards me with makeup remover.

As another reviewer said. Ack.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by maugustawoodland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color this turns my lips. I was a big fan of it a few years ago, but since then I've realized that I have full lips. I don't need a plumper. This doesn't really work as one anyway. The price is ridiculous for the amount of product you get.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by saigon1093

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchase The new lip mousse from Duwop in baked apple. Needless to say it would NOT buy it again. EXPENSIVE for a gloss and it seems to leak before I even tried it on. i am hoping to return it. Such a waste of money!!