October 24, 2014 | 1643 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by hanismj

First i would like to give my skin condition, i have skin problems since i was in secondary school. it started when i keep having pimples on my cheeks. after a year cheeks became reddish until i bought SK2 product FT essence. I have been tried many products and somehow the expensive ones except sk2 didnt work. i used to go meet my dermatologist and prescribed the antibiotic pills, seems like they were immune to my body and pimples no longer cure. On 12th March 2012, i challenge myself to go to SK2 counter and meet their pro. She was very nice and did the skin analysis on my skin, also giving the recommendation for my skin. i only took FT essence, FT gentle cleanser, FT toner and free face mask. at first day i used these all 3 products what i can is the softness on my skin. when i woke up the next morning,pimples are all gone!!!!i was surprised!! smooth and soft! till this day after like a week of using this, so far these products never fail and never disappoint me. they are worth the money!trust me i wanna buy the sunscreen but i dont have enough money for the product. might be the next salary i guess in-list to buy :) my skin is very sensitive type. i cannot simply try or use any products just for the sake of having fun to try it. i admit that i was afraid to use it on the first time coz my skin is kind of the type easily irritated and acne-prone. im hoping that this would be my forever skin care regime as i'm tired looking for other products.btw, the smell is not that annoying.it's kinda nice smell!!FYI, i'm the type who often go travelling for site work and have to be under the sun like 8 hours straight and u know that were the reason made my skin became worst!!my face became itchy after i go back to hotel for shower. the redness sometimes gave me the itchness. During this one trial week of using it, i have site work for three days and i didnt feel itchy or pimples not coming to my skin was like a bless!!coz the essence kind of giving the soothness and i felt even great for the next morning.im sure to buy this miracle product next time and i can use it like 3-4 months.save enough!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by HellerPooz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received a sample of this stuff, I been thinking of buying it several times, but it was way too expensive for my wallet. Was really excited to try it out, since I been hearing so many reviews about this. Some raved and some hated it. Unfortunately this didnt do anything to my skin. Didnt make it worse nor better. I been using it every day 2 times a day, for over 2 months. Dont see any significant change in my skin.

I used it after cleansing and toned my face. After this, I put on my serums and moisturizer/oil. Im gonna try to use the sample up, then move on to something else. Though, I dont feel so motivated using some thing that doesn tdo anything to your skin. Kinda makes it pointless and waste of time. Dont you think?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by misszhang

i've been using the line of skii products for serveral months. last year the texture of my skin was kind of leathery on my cheek. it's hard to explain; if i pressed my face against a mirror, i'd be able to see minuscule lines. this was the result of a lot of neglect and stress. now i see a difference in the texture of my skin and my cheeks are very smooth. i was also getting slightly noticeable bags under my eyes (again, STRESS), but they're also gone. i was also getting a few pimples now and then on my forehead, but not anymore. overall, my skin has improved.

however, my only wish is that this product targeted unevenness in skin tone. (i purchased the derm source brightener from this line to no results.) i also don't like the packaging and find it difficult to put on my face without wasting product.

i would recommend this product to anyone who's able to afford it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Derianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am on my 3rd bottle of my FTE, somehow it gave me clearer and more radiant skin. although this is very pricey, but i think it is worth every peny, as it gives me clear skin, control my break out, and i dont know another replacement product which less pricey but could do its job for clear and radiant skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by alezcia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Started using this essence last year October and somehow help to soothe my skin and control pimples breakout around my T-zone area. I would pour the essence on my hand and spread it onto my face then pat it dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Inyoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the beginning of December 2011.

I didn't start using it until middle-late December.

A brief overview about my skin....I have combination dry skin. My T-Zone was oily (not super oily, but oily enough) and my cheeks were beginning to become super dry. My cheeks were never dry but due to all the products that I've tried and damaged my skin, it had become super dehydrated, no matter what my diet consisted of....and all the liters of water I drank!

When I was a teenager, I had the bad habit of popping my zits or simply touching my face. Now I have a bunch of acne scars on my cheeks, especially my left side. I don't break out very often anymore, except for hormonal acne around my chin, but now I'm more concerned about getting rid of my hyper pigmentation.

Some of the products I have tried: ProActiv, Clinique Acne Solutions 3 Step, regular Clinique 3 Step, MAC skincare, MAC Lightful line (Asia exclusive), Shiseido Brightening Line, DiorSnow (Asia), a bunch of Korean skincare (Etude, innisfree, Skinfood, Laneige, etc), drugstore skin care (Neutrogena, Clean&Clear, Olay...etc). I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of more. Clinique products really messed up my skin, their products made my skin SUPER oily and have dry patches!

SK-II is the most "luxury" brand in Japan. When I went back to Japan for Winter Break, and my brother had forgotten my bag with my skincare (DiorSnow), I had to get skincare! I went to the nearby shopping center and headed to SK-II, as I was always curious about it.

....and I'm SO glad I did.

I was beginning to lose hope that there was any line that would actually work for me. I went to the dermatologist and she set me on Cetaphil and Retinol cream....which did nothing for me. It didn't even make me PEEL or feel even more dry than I was! I even went on antibiotics, and that probably just lowered the efficiency of my immune systems....

Anyways, onto the product! The smell might be annoying for some people, but I like the smell! You get used to it once you use it. After you cleanse and use your toner, get a dime size amount on your palm and rub it between your hands then gently pat it onto your face, slapping it gently to get the skin going to absorb it. After the first time I had used the product, my face had never looked so bright (THE FIRST TIME!) and felt so soft.

I can ramble on about this product for AGES, but I definitely think that if you can afford it (even if it is the travel size) then try it. The worst that can happen is that it won't work for you and you can return it and get your money back. I'm a student and I know this can be super expensive, especially with this economy, but again....I've been looking for something that can clear up my skin...slowly but surely! I've been using it for two months, and I really do see results!!! More than any of the other products I have used.
I definitely recommend this.......despite the price tag!

I will update when more time passes. Also! I recommend when you go to the store/SK-II counter, try out the computer that takes out a picture of your face so that the SA can tell you about your face! It's amazing!

Edit: I forgot to mention that my face is not as oily as it once was. That is one of the benefits of using this product out too! (: It controls your sebum....IT REALLY DOES!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mixed reviews about this product. When i first tried this, i was in my early twenties and i supposed it was too rich and my face broke out with tiny red bumps. Now that im in my early thirties and my skin is alot drier, it helps to keep it moisturised. Whilst ive seen many of my friends using this and indeed their skin became amazingly smooth and clear like that of a peeled boiled egg, I'm already on my third bottle and i still dont have any of those results. Am i using it the wrong way?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by t0m29

after im read all review, i was decide to buy this product 2day ago.. the result after use the FTE my skin feel more clear, luminous and soft. and keeping my skin not to oily, i dont know these can reduce my acne. lets see after 2 week, i will give the latest news

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ptolemit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best toner I've ever tried. I use this along with clear toner and a serum and works perfectly fine. I'm on a look out of a moisturizer, got Timezone samples, and been using it but not perfectly satisfied though. Overall, this makes my skin clear and soft, no more dullness!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mariaNj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the price or the name! It hasn't done anything for my very oily, acne prone skin. I just use it as a light moisturizer at night now. I also have started to get white heads on my chin and lower cheeks which I am wondering is due to this product. I wouldn't recommend it.