SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 8/14/2012 10:35:00 PM

I do love SKII masks (they are very refreshing and work temporarilly) although I returned another SKII product to counter b/c unsatisfied and they talked me into this more exsp facial trmt essence product and I was sold on the whole idea of pitera and the comments published in dermatology journal. I use it daily and have not noticed much of anything over a course of two months. That said it may be beacause I use 0.01% tretinoin at night and vivite vibrance therapy in the am with skinceuticals vit c ferulic + 3 caps of omegas, so likely my skin is already as smooth as it is going to be due to constant turn over by current products. It may be helpful in counteracting oil and bacteria that cause acne, but a good sulfur mask and tretinoin use is likely cheaper and useful too along with occasional jesner peel (I do this at home too every 3-4 mos because I no longer suffer from acne) other wise I'd do every 4-6 wks if acne was a problem. I was mostly unimpressed.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

EXPENSIVE and did not great job on my face, no IMPROVEMENT at all!

on 8/7/2012 5:37:00 AM

Used this product for 4 years. Shown significant improvement on the first few months of usage but skin didn't appear translucent as it claims to be even after 4 yrs of usage. Skin merely appears normal. However, it managed to control excess sebum on my t zone. After few yrs of usage, i guess my skin was immune to it and i had occasional breakouts during the pre-menstrual period. Extremely pricey and had heard that SKII staffs were entitled to use the product for free which made me wonder whether the product is really worth the price. Somehow felt that we are overcharged for their marketing purposes.

on 7/21/2012 8:28:00 AM

It's my second bottle now. However im not going to repurchase it after my second bottle finish, after using it for awhile and I realise that the 'miracle' is no longer working anymore. It doesn't help to close my pores and solve my dullness.
I don't have major skin problems but it just doesn't work on me anymore.
It does clarify ur skin and makes it look much more brighter but in a long run it doesn't work anymore!!! I'm 21 this year btw.

on 7/13/2012 5:15:00 AM

Amazing stuff, and it will be joining the very few products I purchase time and again. Worth every dollar (purchased online at discount). Been trying to beat adult acne for 8 years with many kinds of expensive and cheap products/routines - nothing has worked like this! Within 3 days, skin significantly clearer and scarring redness reducing dramatically, deep cystic style pimples clearing like I just can't believe. Using 2 times a day, immediately after cleansing, applied with palms swiftly to face (any residue applied to the back of my hands), followed by usual morning or night face products. I don't use any other sk ii products at this point, this is the only product I've changed in my routine with amazing results. Definitely recommend. Hands are losing spots that I thought were permanent too. Smell is not too good, but the product works exceptionally well.

on 7/13/2012 2:02:00 AM

i cant live without this. this product has been with me since 18. it solves acne problem miraculously. miracle water as it is widely known as, it diminishes scars and cures pimples. skin feels smooth and looks radiant after few days of usage. if you have a flexible budget, go for this :)

on 7/12/2012 10:39:00 AM

SKII is one of the brands which does not seem to entice me at all. My initial impression of the brand is that it is overpriced and overrated. I've heard about reviews from both sides; from those who love it (40 year old and yet flawless!) and those who would not purchase it again ('it did nothing for me!').

So one day when my local departmental store had a sale (gift with purchase and additional cash coupons), I decided to get a small little bottle, just to test it out.

I had no expectations. I used it like a serum, a few drops on to my palms and dab it around my face. (Can't afford to use it with cotton heh). Then followed by my serum and moisturiser.

After using it for a week, i noticed that my pores became smaller. It was a pleasant surprise because I've tried many 'pore minimising' products but none has actually reduced the pore size.

I'm not sure if I'll repurchase this (too pricey), but i'll observe what it'll do for me in months to come.

on 7/8/2012 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is great! I use about five drops per application and finds that it covers my entire face. Since I've started using this, my acne has decreased considerably, and I've gotten compliments on how dewy and clear my skin looks (although I still get the occasional pimple here and there)! One 250 mL bottle can last me over half a year, so though the product seems pricey, it's completely worth it! My SA advised me to either apply this using a cotton pad or using my palms. Personally, I prefer using my palms: I put the five drops on my palm and pat my hands together lightly. Then, I press my wet palms onto my skin. I find this works better than using the pad because the cotton absorbs so much of this product that less goes on my skin and therefore, I get less of FTE benefits! Will definitely repurchase!

on 7/6/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Smells like crap, but I find it really good for my oily/combination skin as it acts as a moisturizer without clogging my pores or turning my face into a greasy mess. It definitely has made my complexion brighter and helped with reducing pore size and redness. I like it as a night treatment as well since it's really light you can't feel it on your face once it absorbs.

This is a great product. My skin is so dehydrated and sensitive after I delivered my first child. I started using this 6 months ago and I can see the result. My friends always commented I look glowing. <3

Popular Treatments (Face)