August 22, 2014 | 1107 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mixed reviews about this product. When i first tried this, i was in my early twenties and i supposed it was too rich and my face broke out with tiny red bumps. Now that im in my early thirties and my skin is alot drier, it helps to keep it moisturised. Whilst ive seen many of my friends using this and indeed their skin became amazingly smooth and clear like that of a peeled boiled egg, I'm already on my third bottle and i still dont have any of those results. Am i using it the wrong way?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by t0m29

after im read all review, i was decide to buy this product 2day ago.. the result after use the FTE my skin feel more clear, luminous and soft. and keeping my skin not to oily, i dont know these can reduce my acne. lets see after 2 week, i will give the latest news

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ptolemit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best toner I've ever tried. I use this along with clear toner and a serum and works perfectly fine. I'm on a look out of a moisturizer, got Timezone samples, and been using it but not perfectly satisfied though. Overall, this makes my skin clear and soft, no more dullness!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mariaNj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the price or the name! It hasn't done anything for my very oily, acne prone skin. I just use it as a light moisturizer at night now. I also have started to get white heads on my chin and lower cheeks which I am wondering is due to this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by APD

My news years resolution this year was to improve my skin – I purchased a range of SKII products and have committed to using them daily for a few months. See my thoughts so far below.

First some background, my skin type is normal to combination, generally it's pretty good. My concerns are – constant redness on my cheeks, many visible pores (black heads) on my nose which I have never been able to shift, every few weeks I get some white heads coming through on my forehead and chin area and general skin tone unevenness. In the past I have used all sorts of products most recently Clarins and Algologie but I have been thinking about SKII for some time now and decided it was time to give it a go!

I purchased the following products which I have now been using daily since Jan 1 – Facial Treatment Essence, Skin Signature (day) moisturiser, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Gentle Cleaner (tube) and the Facial Cleansing Gel (pot).

I bought the two cleaners as the sales assistant suggested I should use the Gel at night to remove make up and the Gentle cleaner in the morning as it's more gentle (and it smells really nice and rosey). However, I have not been using the tube cleaner recently as I don’t like the way it feels on my skin – my skin feels to 'squeaky clean' and a bit dry after using it (which is strange as its supposed to be the more gentle of the two). On the other hand I LOVE the Gel cleanser, which does not leave my skin with this feeling, it feels beautiful and silky on my skin so I've been using this day and night.

All other products have been great so far – While I still have the same pores on my nose, my skin looked really great during week 2.

Now its week 3 and we've had a few really hot days in a row and I had some pimples come through on my forehead and chin.

Overall, I'm very happy with the range so far but am looking forward to continuing to monitor my skins progress over the next few weeks with the products. It is very expensive and I want to see some serious results if I'm going to purchase again.

I love searching this site for others thoughts and reviews – if anyone is interested, I'll continue to post my progress with the range over the next few months!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i put 2 for my review product when i know i would not purchase it again but i don't hate it. I wanted to try this product as advert and reviews were all around about how wonderful SKII was. I have used it for 6 weeks, day and night after cleansing. I don't mind the gentle smell but besides that I did not see any effects to my skin. I felt it was like another toner , nothing obviously special but saying so, personally I never noticed anything good about toner, sometimes I could leave it out without noticing any differences. May be its just me, so good that it work for others.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by karina54

I regret using this product. After using it for 2 months, my skin became very sensitive. I got breakout and I stopped this product. After that, whatever products I tried made my skin breakout. Now I'm using acne treatment from my doctor :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hybiscuskiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you can afford this product, I'd indulge in it! It's not a miracle worker, but I think it nicely evens out skin tone and texture, especially in the mornings when I'm a bit puffy and ruddy. It's just that extra "something that I can't quit put my finger on" when looking at my skin after. It seems healthier, glowy and smoother without being obvious. It feels like it's balancing out my skin's moisture as well without leaving any residue or filmy feeling. I will say that it seems most effective when you first start using it vs long term...I think your skin gets used to it and it's less effective, so I periodically take breaks from it and use other products like the toner or the serum. Pricey, but definitely an indulgence!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by hlnren

I recieved a sample from my friend.
I must say this product is amazing! It makes my skin clean and clear after each wash. The result is very noticeble!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by wentan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seeing all the beautiful faces on TV & magazines intrigued me to try this treatment essence. Unfortunately, it failed me terribly. Even after iaving a 2nd bottle another try... I'm truly disappointed. I dont see any improvement in my skin tone nor in the suppleness of my skin. My skin is still oily on the T-zone & dry on the cheeks.

NOPE, will never buy it again. The two bottle I bought was more than enough.