St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this lotion for after shaving and stuff! My only complaint is that it is the pump style which makes the stuff dry up and clog the opening, but that wont stop me from buying it again!

on 9/13/2009 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this lotion - over the summer I developed this skin virus called (Pityriasis Rosea) My Dermatologist said that the cause is unknown. She gave me medicine a foam, the foam was supposed to stop the itching it didnít. One night I was itching so badly I could not sleep; my boyfriend recommended that I use his lotion (St. Ives OSB) as soon as I put it on, and it worked immediately I was able to sleep through out the night. This is the only thing I will buy from now on. And its great for my dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Cheap and it works fantastically. Keeps my skin moisturized and feeling soft, the effect doesnt wear off like a lot of other lotions I've tried lately. Not too greasy, I had to rub it into my skin a fair amount and everything was fine. I really like this and I will be buying it again (its cheap as chips, huge amount and will probably last me ages)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Along with another St.Ives lotion, it makes my skin smooth :D The price is cheap for a large bottle like that.

on 6/12/2009 12:47:00 AM

I had high hopes for this lotion after the body wash, which I adore. However, the lotion just did not deliver for me. It feels a little greasy to me at first, but will eventually sink it. The biggest issue I have with it is the smell. At first it's pleasant but then it has an odd note that I can't identify, but it's not something I like. The scent alone is what will keep me from repurchasing.

on 5/5/2009 1:25:00 PM

OMG!!! I looooove this lotion!!! It moisturizes so well and keeps my skin silky smooth! I do agree that the smell does have a weird after smell to it. Initially it smells like the Shea butter but then afterwards..it has an odd odour to it. Regardless, I love this stuff... it's cheap and the quality is AWESOME! I use this after shaving or when my skin is extremely dry. Not greasy and absorbs like a dream!! Def will repurchase!! Got this for $3.99CDN for a 600ml bottle!

UPDATE - I loved this at first, but now i'm not liking it so much. It leaves an almost powdery feeling on your skin (not the good kind) and it doesn't seem to moisturize very well. Good for summer/hot weather, but I think I'll stick to the Vaseline Cocoa butter....

on 4/21/2009 9:19:00 PM

It moisturises well, but I find the weird smell can linger.

on 4/4/2009 9:39:00 PM

This Product smells ok, but tends to absorb quickly

on 3/14/2009 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells okay, goes in okay, but lasts for like 3 minutes on me, literally. I switched to Curel Continuous Comfort Fragrance-Free and I am in love. This is like the lame boyfriend you're not ashamed you dated, exactly, but if you see him at a party you're at with a new guy, you'll downplay your relationship a lot, you know?It was okay, but you've found so much better than the fact that you were once satisfied is a little sad.

on 3/13/2009 10:54:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This lotion has done a great job keeping my legs moisturized during the winter. I think that most shea butter products are overrated, but this seems to work. The scent is kind of weird, almost like a coconut suntan product, but it evaporates pretty quickly.