July 23, 2014 | 1205 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely, yummy, am a St. Ives fan from way back. Originally bought them for the European quality and non-animal testing, and am pleased at the range of new stuff they have. Miss the shampoos though!
This new lotion is creamy and rich - you can feel the shea butter! - melts in quickly and leaves really soft skin. Lovely warm scent that won't clash with perfumes in a huge pump bottle for $7. Top marks again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter cream is simply gorgeous! I absolutely adore the rich, sweet smell - but it's not overpowering - and the way it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It sinks in easily without leaving a greasy residue. Best of all, it is soo cheap for the huge bottle that will last you ages! This is definitely replacing my favourite body cream at the moment (the very pricey Body Shop Brazil Nut Butter)
Will definitely repurchase once I run out of this gorgeous lotion - not anytime soon though! Love it! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lavenderfleur

This is a great moisturizer. It leaves my skin nice and soft without leaving a greasy residue. It sinks right in. The smell is nice as well. Would definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really great -- I use this after my shower before I dry off. Very reasonably priced, too, as is the whole line, really. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Whitewlf00

I bought this to help with my really dry skin and it works great!
I love the smell and the facts its really inexpensive. It also comes in a huge bottle which lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought 2 bottles of this while in florida for 3.50 each! what a steal! I LOVE the body wash and especially the comforting delicious smell. Its very moisturizing, sinks in quick and isnt sticky or greasy. This is my HG as of now. If you like the body wash and the scent, than you will def love this!!