MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 2/21/2005 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have fair skin and in the summer when it is sunkissed this gloss looks amazing. It is strictly for summer though. Would repurchase as wearing it the summer makes me feel a million bucks!

on 2/19/2005 5:16:00 AM

I wanted to like this so much....but the shade just doesn't look good on me (NC20 Asian skin)...it's too bright for me I guess and clashes with my skin big time.
Too bad since lipglasses are the only thing I ever buy from mac...love the wand and everything else, but this color is just not for me. I would think it would look great on girls with really pale skin or really tan skin.

on 2/9/2005 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in a swap and was initially interested in it because it had "lychee" in its name. But after trying it on, this lip gloss is a no-go because it shows up as an orange-y gold on me - not too attractive. I love the smell of lip glasses and the product in general, but just not this shade. For reference, I'm a NC30 with golden undertones.

I am an NC43, so I always wear bright lipgloss or I look washed out. I love this shade and I wear nothing underneath. Next time I will try pinkish tone.

on 1/1/2005 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a nice coral color with shimmer. It's not as bright as the Sunset, therefore it's more wearable. The shimmer makes it prettier too. It looked too bright in the tube for me, but goes on nicer. I can only pull this off in the summer with my tan. It's nicer on me when I apply in a very light hand, it gives a great glowing summer lip.

on 12/31/2004 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this color when I tried it on at the MAC counter. It's sort of a bright color on my NC35-40 skin. I find it doesn't go on very smoothly if you don't have smooth lips and when I try and apply another coat of the gloss it looks too bright and garish.

on 12/30/2004 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love MAC lipglass, but sadly this one didn't live up to the hype for me. I love bright lip colors, so I figured this would look great on me! However, when I applied it just didn't look right with my skin tone. I feel maybe I'm too cool-toned and pale to pull this one off. It just looked orange and strange. However, my red-headed sister and my mom both ADORE this gloss, so I gladly passed my tube down to them. I think I'll stick to Pink Poodle when I want bright lips.

on 12/30/2004 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This color looks frightening in the tube, but it looks lovely on me (NC43/CCC, brown eyes, brown-black hair). It just brightens up my lips, and makes them glow. Not at all garish.
Packaging is fine, although I prefer brushes to doe-foot applicators.

I bought this due to all the great reviews buti HATED this color on me!i am an nc400, and for a girl who likes soft natural colors this was disgusting.

on 11/27/2004 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my fave gloss! lipglass is always a favourite and this colour looks fab on me..really make me pretty :) i'd definetely buy it again. right now i want to get pink poodle, i think pink never fails me

Recommended for Medium Skin