July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

This is a nice primer, but not one for me. I have a travel-sized version of this and I'm not tempted enough to buy the full size.

This pink primer is brightening, but only slightly. I think your face would look more awake if you added a few drops of Benefit's High Beam or Moon Beam into your foundation or moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

Was not very impressed with this. I recieved a deluxe sample from sephora. Love the smell, love the packaging... found it made my face more oily.. and made my makeup come off faster.

I still stick to bare essentials prime time.. the best i have used.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 2 sample sizes (tubes) of That Gal. It is pink but when applied to the skin, it becomes transparent. Its texture is smooth but when applied it is slightly sticky, probably as a primer function (for foundation to adhere to). I didnt notice any difference in foundation staying power nor skin brightening effects. however it does make my concealer application smoother, thus using less concealer than usual. It smells nice, but i wouldnt buy it as a skin primer or as a skin brightener.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by ellieface23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really (if it was an option), I would probably say that "MAYBE" I would buy this product again. I love the packaging and the smell is divine. However, as a primer it is only so-so. I much prefer "Dr. Feelgood" and "the Porefessional" over "That Gal" for priming my face. This product is a wonderful highlighter, and it looks awesome on cheeks like the person bellow me stated. It is an alright product overall, but if you are looking for an actual "primer," I would skip this product and go on to something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a primer- meh. But as a highlighter to give lift and light to cheekbones, this is a winner. I have a round face and cant be bothered with massive contouring each day but a few taps of ths stuff on each cheek bone and WHAM , sculpted face.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by armbar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is Parisian, which is very cute. This smells delicious and my only problem with this is that it oftentimes comes up with too much product, wasting a lot of the product, which is NOT something i want in a 30 dollar primer. I probably would buy again if it were the only thing left in the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Bslade2189

My favorite FAVOOORRRITTE primer... the smell is so fresh and clean... it has pearly gold reflecting pigments so it gives you thats beautful glow you can use it alone or under foundation... makes my makeup stay on all day... controlls oil for me and it has really cute packaging.... love love love this product
xoxo Britt xoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bb5

i would like to say this product was ok, it does help to make my face looks much more fresh but here's come the trouble, the packaging is kinda cute but it not efficient because the liquid its not coming out from the tube, its stuck after awhile i'm using it (about 3-4 months), what a waste..

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

If I had normal skin I would love this stuff, but alas I have acne prone oily/sensitive skin with huge pores. I liked this because it made my fair coloured skin have this healthy dewy glow and blurred imperfections very very slightly and it didn't irritate my skin when most things seem to. It however didn't help much with my pores and with the amount of powder I usually put on to eliminate shine kind of killed the glow effect for me. It also felt a little to heavy for my skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is a nice softening product for the skin applied before foundation. However, as a primer it differs from other classic silicon primers as far as the staying on power of foundation is concerned. No broken out skin still.