Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow! why did it take me SO long to buy this?! i didn't have such great luck with fluidlines, but this brush is perfect with Lancomes Artliner, liquid liner. must have for liquid liner! absolutely!

on 8/7/2009 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Great brush - bought this on Ebay recently as don't live in US. Had given up on my fluidlines - tried using MAC 266 and couldn't get a nice even line. This makes it effortless! Really recommend this brush.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This angled eyeliner brush is the best! Makes applying eyeliner a breeze.

on 7/15/2009 12:53:00 AM

Ideal for applying L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner. It gives me such a precise line and is amazing for achieving the coveted winged look. I clean it every other day with baby shampoo and it dries in a few hours. Wonderful brush. Sonia Kashuk is a genius.

I like to wear eyeliner, but applying it has always been a bit of a challenge. That is until now, I love the slanted eye liner brush; makes applying liner a breeeeeeeze!

on 7/5/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

i have two of these amazing brushes and omg, am i glad i found these. this makes applying fluid line so E.A.S.Y. ridiculously easy. it really is mistake proof, start by making the line thin and if you want it a bit thicker build it slowly.
completely in love with this brush <3

on 6/18/2009 11:53:00 PM

My first bent eyeliner brush, and I love it. Essential for applying liquid eyeliner. Gives a nice thin percise line. The bristles are nice and stiff. I prefer a stiff slanted brush for gel liners though, so I probably won't be using this for that. Still, one of the best brushes I own.

on 6/16/2009 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Makes eyeliner application SOO easy. For a thin line I use short strokes with a little bit of pressure. To thicken the line up, I just add a bit more pressure.

on 6/12/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OMG! I can't believe I waited this long to finally get a hold of this bad boy. I absolutely love my cream and gel liners but i rarely use them because I can't line straight no matter what brush I use. I used this one this morning and it really helps you achieve that nice cat eye. I LOVE IT! I own a couple of Sonia Kashuk products that are my HG's and I will def repurchase if I need to. Great brush and if you're having problems with cream and gel liners, try this!

on 5/23/2009 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice brush! I use this with Stila's smudge pot and gives me the right precision I'm looking for--I usually go thinner towards the inner eye and thicker winged line towards the outer end and then line my bottom lid. I clean this with a mild soap. I tried doing this every night but kind of gave up on that due to my laziness. I now do it when I get a chance. And it was cheaper than I expected--$5 something at target. Sonia Kashuk's brushes are good overall!

Popular Makeup Brushes