September 16, 2014 | 1778 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by reremcq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to buy Chanel Stylo-Yeux in eben for 28 bucks and was told this was similar, and for $22 less,I decided to try it. Wow! Carbon black color, smooth no-budge application, I looove the built in sharpener. Whenever I use this it never smears or smudges and lasts alllll day. Sometimes I layer a bit of smolder on top and smudge for a no-budge smokey look. Great stuff and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was at wal-mart & I wanted a new eyeliner than my cheapo Bonnebell. I was recommended this by my sister & I bought it. I tried it on today & i'm nicely impressed by this. I wasnt blown away but this fits my expectations. I really like the packaging! I like how it comes with such a convienient removable sharpener for it which helps a bit & is better than nothing. & this time, it IS retractable!!! I've seen & heard so many stories where a eyeliner says it's 'retractable' but the only direction it can go is 'out'. It wont go back in!

Its tugs slightly & easy to apply & way more pigmented than Bonnebell, of course. I only have to go over the line twice to make it as darn as I like.

UPDATE 8/10/08: I happened to wear this on an extremely busy day at work. It lived thru for about 2 hours of sweating before it began to slightly run & it felt as if it ran into my right eye.... for about 3-5 more hours, my right eye was feeling a tiny bit stingy.

RE-UPDATE 8/29/08: I wore this to school on my top eyelids & it was 101 degrees outside with a very slight breeze & I had P.E. & we had to run on the track! But man, it barely ran! Just a teeny bit! Just some to the outer corners of my eyes. Wow! It can really last thru some high heat! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It glides on smoothly and easily, and a gentle application goes a long way. It lasts all day too. My only complaint with this is that it is difficult to smudge with my finger. I find that if I wet a Q-tip in my mouth after applying and then use that to smudge the liner it works very well. Other than that, this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner, I use it on my top lid and it's actually the best pencil liner I have ever used! I use it when I'm in a hurry and it stays on all day. It's easy to put on and doesn't smudge. I actually just used it all so I'll be out to buy another one!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by willozza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The sales assistant recommended this to me because I said that I wanted something to line my inner rims. I usually use MAC's fluidline but I don't like using the gel and brush on my lower inner rim so I thought I'll get something that was a bit softer. Everything about this Revlon eyeliner is great except for one thing. It tends to tug my eyelids abit when I try to draw the line on the top of my eye. I think I'll keep this until I finished with it but I don't think I'll be repurchasing because of the tugging factor. Also, you need to keep the eyeliner sharp if you don't want to have a space between your liner and your eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by equestrian6791

I bought this after reading the "rave" reviews on this product. I have the hardest time with eyeliners and the package said it will stay on for 16 hours. Yea Right! I put it on my inner rim and it lasted about two hours and then it was everywhere. So I put it below the waterline and it was even less time. I hated it and threw it out. The only good thing about this product is the sharpener on the other end. Will not buy again or reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Christmaself55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best and blackest eyeliner ever! I would not buy another eyeliner. I actaully recommend this eyeliner and when Wal mart sells the double pack I stock up. Totally love it and it's so black! It doesn't really run on my face either even though my face is an oil slick.. Check out my blog and yummymakeup.blogspot.com :P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MiuMiuLvoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

anther cheap product that pleasantly surprised me. goes on smooth, doesn't smudge yet looks natural and not made up sharp line. im very satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

99% of the time if I am lining my eyes then I am lining the inner rims so needless to say I want something that stays put, basically somethng strong enough to go against the natural cleaning abilities of my eye moisture (as bad as that sounds). MAC Powerpoints don't stay much at all, Clinique Quickliners didnt do much better. I tried countless khol formulas and none of theose worked either.The only thing that was right was MAC Fluidlines but they were so messy, the creamy thick liner got on to my contacts and traveled like everywhere into my eye socket...sure it looked good that day / night but they next day no matter how well I removed there were still traces of the liner all over. Which is kind of gross. Then I tried this; it actually sticks to my inner rims and does not go all over my eye socket and on my contacts! It doesnt bleed or fade away at all. 5 minutes after I apply to my inner rims or 5 hours it looks the same. It's the best liner for the inner rims I have ever tried. Its a staple for me. I'll never buy another liner for the inside of my eye, ever. I apply this a certain way; I put one swipe in my inner rim and then let it "set" for about 10 seconds and then I go in and darken up the lines with with short little dash line stroked of the pencil until I get the darkness I want. The I try not to bick for about 10 to 20 seconds and let it all "set", works wonders! The price is reasonable and its available everywhere, drugstores, grocery stores, walmart, target...This eyeliner is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have very oily eyes and almost every eyeliner pencil get me smudge. ill say this one prevent smudge somewhat but not completely. but for a eyeliner pencil it is pretty good and worths it.
EDIT: just a warning. for those who wear contact lenses for have sensative eyes, please dont use it. it irritates badly!