July 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by xoMichelle

I have used this same eyeliner for such a long time. It seems to be the only eyeliner that will stay on for the entire day, and it doesn't smear too much when I rub my eyes (which I do a lot). It also stays black, unlike many other eyeliners I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm disappointed in this product. :( I looked around on MUA for an eyeliner with good reviews, and I settled on this one. I mean, it's decent, but it still smudges/runs after I wear it for a few hours, just like all the other eyeliners I've tried. I will give it credit for having a fairly good staying power and having the pencil sharpener on the end of the pencil (which I never really used, anyway), but I still end up with raccoon eyes! Shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mhosler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the most non-smudge eyeliner pencil available. I have tried Lancome, MAC, Chanel, Maybelline long-lasting, Almay long-lasting formulations. I have heavy lids that rub against each other whenever I blink, so I would always get smudges under my eyes with pencil eyeliners. The other "non-smudge, long-lasting" eyeliners out there never stayed put longer than 1 hour. If I put powder under my eyes after application, this stays where it's supposed to stay almost all day. Yes, this smudges some by late afternoon, but hey it's the best of what's out there. For people who said that this smudges too much for them, and that there are other eyeliners out there that don't smudge, please let the rest of us know which ones they're talking about! I'd love to try them! Until then, I'll have to stick with Revlon Colorstay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of those eyeliners that you must have if you want it to stay on the waterline. I've used so many pencils, and this one works the best, and doesn't irritate. I used this daily for 2 years, and just ran out now. The thin tip of the liner does tend to break off like a lip liner would, so be careful. Also, the first time I bought this I used it 2 times and then the no more product would come up, I think I got a bad one though. That didn't stop me from repurchasing, I don't think anything could.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great eyeliner, the only eyeliner that ever stayed in my inner rim. I don't wear eyeliner anymore but I would deff recommend this to anyone who wants a long lasting eyeliner that is true to it's colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by milkeeway247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: purchased 2 more times :)

before i read about this product on MUA, i used my MAC eyeliner. this one does a better job + is way cheaper.

pros: cheap cost, very smudge-resistant (ive worn it to bed), good color.

con: its an automatic pencil (aka the kinds that you twist to get more), but it comes with a "sharpener" that, instead of making the tip pointy, doesnt do anything. ill probably try using my own pencil sharpener to make the tip pointy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ambielf

I have been using this eyeliner for a couple years now. It has really great staying power, the line can be thick or really thin if you'd like. The end has a built in sharpener which I don't like too much, it seems to get stuck with liner. I have rec'd compliments on my liner and it has always worked well for me, so I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaKral

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love eyeliner, and I have bought eyeliner from almost every brand.
This eyeliner is my HG it is absolutely amazing. I complimented a new lady at my work on her lovely eyeliner and asked what she used. She then told me about this product. Later that day I went and got some and then came LOVE! I love this product. This has so much staying power its amazing. It's bold when you want it to be and you can make it a light line as well. For me I like bold. This has the precision and the boldness of liquid eyeliner but smoothly goes on like a pencil. AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 6:07:00 AM More reviews by tanbelina

HG!!!
I first bought this eyeliner three years ago and have since repurchased 4 times. I've strayed a few times and have always regretted it. High end brands like MAC or Chanel have nothing on this product! It's gives a intense black that is smudgable on first application, but is ultimately smudge and water proof. even after showering, I find if I don't rub my eye, my eyeliner still remains perfect, albeit slightly less intense in tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kisses415

This is my HG eyeliner! The consistancy is amazing!! It smudges well and it stays put. The color is very dramatic black and I don't need to put on liquid eyeliner over it if I don't have enough time to. I've been using this stuff for 6 years and will obviously continue to repurchase over and over again!