December 25, 2014 | 830 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Jasmineawan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to mascara for quick, easy and noticeably defined lashes! Cost effective and lash-effective!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by missmacmoo

I actually like this mascara! Everyone's bagging it out but I think it's fine haha. That said it does only last for a month or two then it starts clumping and getting all gross and annoying...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the worst mascara I've ever bought. The brush is terrible, the product is okay but after a few hours it flakes badly. It doesn't come off easily. I'm throwing mine away. I really just didn't like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging:
The brush is okay. You can definitely improve the packaging.

Price:
It's very inexpensive and affordable.

Texture:
Very liquidy at first then gets creamier as time passes.

Smell:
Your average mascara smell.

Comments/impressions:
I think that this is the mascara you give to your daughter when she first starts using makeup lol. It's inexpensive and allows you to gain experience with using the mascara. I would say that this is more of a backup mascara for when your favorite one runs out and you don't have a chance to go to the store, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

I got this when it was on sale for $3. I wouldn't say it's the best mascara but it's build able and good for natural looks. Overall, I really like this mascara and would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All these low ratings are quite disappointing to me. I actually like Great Lash because of the low cost and it makes my eye lashes look long and curled. I wiggle the mascara wand when applying to my eyelashes to prevent clumping. I hold the wand on my eyelashes for a few seconds and I find it helps to make my eyelashes more curled. I need to buy an eyelash curler. You can wipe some of the excess mascara away because if there's too much product on the wand, of course it will clump. Even though I say I will buy Great Lash again, I will venture out and try other make up brands to see how well their mascaras work. I will try L'oreal's voluminous mascara next. I like the colour of the mascara, pink is my favourite colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hi everyone!! This mascara is awesome. Seriously. At first it's a little to liquidy, but once it dries up a bit, your lashes will be beautiful! Give it time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

Very basic mascara, good for starters. I use it whenever I run out of my Rocket Volume Express by Maybelline, like today. Works well, very natural looking but if applied wrong or too much looks super clumpy. Stays on all day doesn't flake or anything, but doesn't keep my lashes curly all day. It's easy to apply (Love the brush). Would definetly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a decent drugstore mascara. I have short sparse lashes and this works pretty good, I really like the special edition colors like the Deep red that came out around halloween. I use the clear version of this as a brow gel. It lengthens and adds volume, but doesn't over do it. If you like clean feathery natural looking lashes this is good!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by zezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used my mom's because she always raved about this mascara. For me and my eye lash type(thin and long) it sucks! the wand's bristles are too spread apart and it does not volumize just clump a bunch of my eyelashes together. I will never purchase this mascara, I dont know how my mom makes it work on her.