Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

I like this Mascara its not my favorite but its great when I ran out of my favorite. I usually carry it with me in my makeup pouch when im on the go, perfect for touch up.

on 4/24/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first mascara I ever bought when I was 14. It's about as plain as plain can be in terms of mascara: the brush is plain, the colour is your standard black, and it's an inexpensive mascara, even in terms of low-end brands. I bought it again recently because I was in a bind and pressed for time.

Pros:
- Great Lash is inexpensive and available pretty much everywhere.

Cons:
- In my experience, Great Lash tends to smudge quite a bit (and usually casts a shadow under my eyes by the end of the school/work day).
- The drying time also takes a while, and I usually have to be very careful post-application not to get smears around my eyes.
- Something about the formula makes my eyes a bit irritated now more than it did those 7 years ago.

Essentially, this is your basic black drugstore mascara. It isn't anything spectacular, but there is worse out there I'm sure.

I won't be repurchasing since I've moved on to more high-end brands (since I wear mascara on the daily I don't consider them a frivolous purchase). All-in-all, a great starter mascara, but nothing to write home about either.

on 4/24/2014 4:07:00 PM

Not my favorite. Bleeds below my eyes. I like Clinique best!

on 4/23/2014 4:22:00 PM

A lot of makeup artists use this, however I did not like it, it provided no thickening effect. I was going to use it as a day time to work mascara, however the waterproof one would bleed and get in my eye. Will not repurchase. I prefer L'oreal

on 4/21/2014 7:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have never had good luck with this mascara. It smudges and smears on me within 30 minutes of application.

I do like this mascara . If you keep going through your lashes with it with 1 coat I find it gives me good volume .. The only thing I dislike is the clumsiness .. There's 3 lashes that always stuck together when I apply this .. Next time I'm gonna try the falsies

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this mascara a while ago and i used to this it was 'good enough' but as ive tried more mascaras ive noticed that im not a fan of this at all!

PROS:
-doesnt clump up
- ..cute packeging

CONS:
- just doesnt give you the lenght or volume that i look for in a mascara
- overall isnt what i look for

Maybelline is my favourite brand for mascaras (the falsies is amazing) but this one just lets it all down, therefore I will not be buying it again :(

on 4/16/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The brush is too small, also, by the end of the day I had mascara smudged under my eyes, I do not recommend this mascara at all, it was a waste of money, buyer beware!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

makes your lashes short and clumpy i dont like it

on 4/13/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The brush is too small and the formula sucks, it smudged off under my eyes every single time I have worn it, and I don't even put mascara on my lower lashes.

It's really more like play makeup than anything. Probably why it's so cheap.