Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 3/25/2012 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG lip balm, lol! Leaves my lips very soft and revitalized, and smells great. I've been using this product for years and I absolutely adore everything about it, including the light tint that it gives. Good stuff.

on 3/20/2012 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I loves this lip balm, it was really hydrating and smelled and tastes good. Although it smelled amazing at first, after a while it got tiring, but still good until some idiot friend of mine took it as a joke and never gave it back. If I find it again, I would but it.

on 3/20/2012 5:03:00 PM

This is the best lip balm! I like the hint of color, and it's very moisturizing and looks good all by itself. I always keep this in my makeup bag and in my purse.

on 3/18/2012 9:22:00 PM

I received this as part of a gift and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and it gives my lips a hint of color! I am not a fan of most lip treatments. I will definitely be sticking with this lip balm!

My favorite lip balm from Burt's Bees!
It is very hydrating and smells/tastes great!
It has a slight berry coloration to it as well.

on 3/12/2012 7:01:00 PM

This dries out my lips.. :(

on 3/12/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have a dark-pigmented lips as if I am a heavy smoker, just after few days of application, this lipbalm did work!! my lips look brighter and slightly showing its blushing red radiant. My lips look healthier and softer.

During winter my lips also get very dry so fast. I had to apply my other lipbalms over and over again (succesfully finished 1 and half lipbalm in just one winter!!).. but this burtbee`s lipbalm works wonder.. it does feels a bit waxy and gives a rather thick layer feeling on my lips but i guess thats why i dont need to re-apply it over and over, unless if i eat or drink alot.

The only thing is it has a strong smell and taste in your mouth and when you eat or drink, you can taste it even worse.

on 3/2/2012 3:45:00 AM

I can't even front, I am completely insane for this lip balm! I feel like I can't live without it. It's serious the best I've ever tried. I've been through, like, 12 tubes of this stuff, if not more! Most other chapsticks give me a weird taste in my mouth or are waxy, or don't moisturize well enough... but this is extremely moisturizing, has no taste to me, and I happen to love the smell. I know some people don't, but I find it fruity and refreshing, not bothersome at all. And I'm kind of sensitive to scent usually, but I've never found this unpleasant. And it has the slightest tint, barely perceptible on my pigmented lips, but it's just enough to brighten up my face without looking like I'm wearing anything. And if I wear it to bed, I wake up the next morning with smooth, soft lips. I buy this in bulk for a reason! :)

on 2/17/2012 4:55:00 PM

Just smells & tastes gross. Not a fan at all.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this product. Especially since Pomegranate is my favorite fruit. The smell is very herb-scented. When you apply it to your lips, it shows off no color. It's basically just a very replenishing, moisturizing lip balm. However, it wears off after half an hour.

Popular Lip Treatments