Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/10/2009 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I didn't care for this liner in Zero but I did like this one. Okay so, If I really want a smokey brown look I'll smudge this liner with a brush to get that smokey effect. It's a very original brown color. Seriously. I honestly think it would be hard to dupe as far as color but this liner is just way too expensive for it's own good. Yet when I use this color for a certain look that I'm going for, it's great! But no, NOT worth the money even then...

on 10/26/2009 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This color was my first from Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils. I now have three and it is still my favorite. The brown appears plummy with my bright blue eyes and the color works well with everything. So this one is #1, Stash is #1A, Rockstar #1B. I really like them all. Best of all, they stay in place and I can blend them into eyeshadows. What a great product!

on 10/24/2009 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this liner! I have been using this everytime I do my makeup for the day. It's the perfect brown w/ gold glitter, and the gold glitter is not an annoying glitter either, it's really nice; and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I just line my top lashline w/ nothing on the bottom lashline or waterline.
I have been using this color more than the other ones I own (Rockstar, Lucky, and Zero). And I got Bourbon & Zero in the duo set they offer, so I got a really good deal! :]
I would definitely repurchase this again and again.

on 10/21/2009 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a nice brown color, I like it, but I don't love it, don't know if I would repurchase, I think I wouldn't

Amazing dark brown eyeliner - goes on so easily and doesn't smudge. Definitely recommend it.

on 9/11/2009 5:39:00 PM

This is a great bronzey brown, not too red. Goes on smooth and LASTS, even on my oily lids. While very pretty, like many UD products it suffers from visible glitter chunks which really surprised me in a pencil. I prefer MAC Bountiful Brown which is similar in every way, but has fine shimmer and no chunks. But I still like and use the UD pencil anyway.

on 9/10/2009 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is smooth like butter. Its a dark brown shimmery eyeliner, on me depending on the lighting can either look black or brown. Defines the eyes beautifully. I would buy it again, perphaps in a different color.

on 9/9/2009 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this, but was disappointed. I've had a few different 24/7 liners in the past and have never had a problem. This one doesn't last very long and when I put it on it tends to flake off into my eye. This came in the Trifecta and was my entire reason for ordering at all, so I'm a bit peeved, but oh well. I'm going to keep using this but will definitely not be buying this again. It's unfortunate because the color is absolutely perfect for me.

on 9/7/2009 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite eyeliner! The color is great and the formula is so smooth and creamy. I like other colors as well, but this color works with everything. I have tried tons of eyeliners (Too Faced, Stila, every drug store brand under the sun) and this is the best.

on 9/1/2009 11:40:00 AM

Love the colour, but I just can't get it to stay on my lids/waterline! I have no problem with my other 24/7's!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products