July 29, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this stuff. The price point is perfect, and you get a ton of product in that big bottle. However the formula left me feeling sticky and wasn't near moisturizing as other brands I've tried. I find the consistency watery, and the smell is like nuts coated in chemicals, it's weird..... just slightly off. I ended up giving this stuff to my Mom, just couldn't get it to work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember years ago i hated Vaseline lotions. It use to feel watery and sticky.But now i must say they really stepped up there game especially with this cocoa butter one.It's really creamy and moisturizing and I'm really impressed.I think I found my new fav. moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's moisturizing, absorbs fast and is not sticky, smells like vanilla, and it's very affordable! Qualifies for everything you ask for from a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by eiffadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

cheap,come in a huge pump bottle,smells nice,moisturize very well,absorb pretty fast..everything u want in a product..will repurchase all the time..=)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by BlueRose81

Love this lotion!! It keeps my skin super soft during the winter, which is crucial since I live in Canada....the cold can be brutal. The more I use it, the more my skin's appearance improves. I will always repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Starjazzmine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Contrary to many of the other reviews, I found the fragrance heavy, clingy, cloying. Like cheap suntan lotion. Could not handle that. I guess I am more of a clean soapy smell person when it comes to lotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

My coworker bought some of this for her desk and I find myself coming by her desk again and again! This lotion is great for hands -- it is super-hydrating, soaks in quickly, and even smells good! I'm trying to use up some lotions right now, but I'll be buying this nice lotion real soon :)

ETA: The Equate version is really good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by vjsingleton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only cheap priced lotion I can use and makes my skin soft and smooth without the effects of drying later. Usually I use creams and butters due to my skin being excessively dry, but I love this stuff because it works and I do not have to use that much.
Also, it does not have that annoying coco butter smell that you find with products that contain this ingredient.

I loved this so much I tried their other products again, unfortunately, I did not have any success.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love my cocoa butter! I got this dirt cheap and had a coupon. I love the smell and always put it before I go to bed. It moisturizes and gives me sweet dreams! I think this is one of the best d/s body creams on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is super-hydrating, smells great, and doesn't leave me sticky, AND it's cheap.