Smith's Rosebud Salve Minted Rose Lip Balm

4.1

Petrolatum, Peppermint Oil, Aromol (blend of 7 rose essential oils).

on 7/11/2007 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my FAVORITE lip balm ever. I have this, the regular Rosebud Salve, and the strawberry. I use them all, but Minted Rose is my favorite. That's the one I'm running out of a lot faster. It's such a wonderful scent, and it really makes my lips soft. It's also a bit glossy, so I kinda look like I made more of an effort than I actually did. ;)

on 5/28/2007 2:28:00 PM

I love this product! I liked it even better than the original. The balm is not as thick as the original, but the minty scent and tingly sensation makes this one better. I keep this tin in my purse, and I have lip balm, moisturizer, and hand cream all in one. The only thing that I don't like is the design of the packaging. When I have dirty hands, I don't want to dip my finger in the tin.

on 5/28/2007 11:36:00 AM

I like this much better than the original version. It makes my lips soft and minty fresh! I will repurchase.

on 5/4/2007 4:12:00 PM

I think this is the best Rosebud Salve lip product. I love the refreshing minty quality of it, and the jelly like consistency that slides on so nicely. Def a must for any woman's purse!

this is like the original but better! original rose salve is my favorite lip balm to use overnight but the pigment in this one and fresh minty taste, i can use this in the daytime. its very hydrating and i like that it has more pigment in it. the tin is huge for cost and will last awhile. i would rebuy both this one and the original.

on 4/28/2007 2:34:00 AM

I LOVE this balm. 'Nuff said. (-:

on 4/11/2007 1:15:00 PM

got this as part of a birthday present, and i must say i might love it even more than the original rosebud salve. i like that its minty and still moisturizes so well, and as other reviewers have mentioned, it seems to leave a bit more color on the lips than the original. the packaging is adorable and there is a generous amount given for the price. overall a great buy.

on 4/10/2007 1:18:00 AM

I love Smith's products. I had bought the original rosebud salve just because I thought it looked cool. When I used it, there was something oddly familiar about it. Then it hit me. My mother used to use it on her hands over 20 years ago when I was a little girl. That made me love it even more because it reminded me of my mom. But that's neither here nor there... so... I didn't know they made this minted lip balm until I came across it on Sephora one day and had to have it. This one does tint you lips more than the original. And I don't normally like mint but this isn't too bad. I use it at night before bed and I wake up with the softest lips. And it's not too sticky that you feel yucky putting it on with your fingers. It's fantastic!

on 4/1/2007 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

LOVE IT! It's minty and tingly, but actually moisturizes! It's what I wish Burt's Bee's was! I have already repurchased....I thought it was LE at Sephora, so I bought some more, but I think I'm ok and it's there to stay. Try it, you'll probably like it!

on 3/24/2007 10:17:00 PM

Loooove this! I was already a fan of the original, though I don't love the strawberry version. This has same texture of the original---perfect and not sticky at all--but leaves more of a rosy tint. The mint-factor is great...not overpowering at all. This is the perfect product to take with you anywhere!! All the rosebud lip tins last forever, too.

Popular Lip Treatments