July 24, 2014 | 1927 users online

Deodorants - Crystal - Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by pramy

this is the only deodorant i use nowadays. seriously, give it a try and you won't look back. I'm not a heavy sweat-er and i believe in the more natural and healthy way of doing things. Im tired of perfumed sticks that ruin clothes. anyway. this will NOT stop u from sweating but you wont ever smell.
the trick is to wet it with warm water RIGHT AFTER you shower and apply it about 20 times on each side. it'll last more than 24 hours. trust me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by mostly_harmless

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin, and this stuff made the skin of my armpits peel right off. Approach with caution

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff really works. It's amazing. No residue, and even though it costs between $5 - $7, it lasts for years. The only downside is I'm sort of a klutz and I've broken a couple by dropping them. They shatter and are difficult to use when they are jagged and sharp.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mollymonaco

I had been using Dove Sensitive Skin invisible solid all throughout highschool and my first 2 years of college, and it did a solid job, but as I grew interested in more natural options in terms of beauty care and even beyond, I sought out an alternative. The Crystal Stick deodorant seriously can't be beat. There is no residue (you can wear that little black dress), it lasts virtually forever, it's odorless (it won't interfere with your favorite perfume... but then again, don't wear a lot of perfume anyway, because there are people out there who are allergic), and it's pretty cheap at ~$6. The only bad thing about them is that if you drop it, you'll have to replace it (imagine how sharp it would be!). I'm not a heavy sweat-er, but this stick works fine even on warm summer days. On hot hot hot humid days, it works alright, but you may start to smell at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by pitterpatterson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

**Took lippies off for this because it eventually stopped working and started getting crumbly. I now use Lavanilla's Vanilla Grapefruit deodorant and like it!**

I haven't used this particular brand of product before, but I use and ADORE something that I suspect is the exact same. The salt crystal (aluminum-free of course.)

I sweat a lot when I am nervous, so much so that no matter what antipersperiant I used, it didn't help. And, for all you other nervous sweaters out there, you know what I mean. (And you also know that it smells!)

But, after deciding to go "natural" and stop using potentially toxic, and definitley artificial products that didn't work anyway, I found this.

I stumbled through other natural deodorants, and they were just even crappier versions of synthetic products.

But this! No odour at all, no residue, no white stains, no nothing! It doesn't even feel like anything on, you just don't smell.

I mean, if I spend all day outside, or play sports all day, or do something really labor intensive all day, I smell like a human being, but not like a vagrant.

And I am completely ok with smelling like a human being!

I reccomend this if you are at all inclined toward natural products. And, since a $11 "crystal" lasts for at least a year, its a heck of a bargain!

This product is my HG for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by GreedyLittleThing

I purchased the travel size stick over a year ago from my local health food store. After several uses, I decided the product simply did not work at all and I tossed the crystal into the depths of my "junk product cabinet." On a whim, I recently checked the MUA feedback for this product and I am SO glad I did because it is here that I learned that I was using the product wrong! When I first got it, I was doing 4 quick swipes. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Even though proper use has been highlighted, let me reiterate it: Shower first, wet the stone and then use LOTS of product. Personally, I use 2 layers of 20 swipes each. I've been using it for over a week now and THIS STUFF TOTALLY WORKS! NO funk, NO white residue, NO itchy pits. Thank you p'ville!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by jen8

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The crystal seemed to work for me for only a few hours. I think maybe I have stronger BO than the average person but a couple of hours after applying I could detect my odor. Maybe for people with average BO this would work longer. Overall I like it but I'm going to try the KMF deodorant after reading the reviews. If that one doesn't work better for me then I will repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jannax212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hear me out! This is the BEST DEO ever!!! If it wasn't for my sister who told me about it's reviews on MUA, I would have never thought to pick this up! The best way to use this is when you get out of the shower. The application goes on wet, and does not take long to dry. It will keep you odor-free all day/night long!!! No staining clothes, and clear application, and unscented!!! (However, it does not stop you from sweating.) But my goodness, I love this stuff! I use it religiously. And it is super cheap, $4-6 at Ulta. It says that the stick will last you one year. But I don't think I have even dented mine, and I've had it for at least 3-4 months!! You can even use it on your feet if you like!
This is my HG deo. I don't think I'll ever use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 1:30:00 AM More reviews by timtum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Thai crystal deodorant and it works great. I can't believe how well it really works. I was skeptical when I first purchased it but now I am convinced. I wet it right after a shower and rub it on my entire armpit. I layer it about 3 times while standing under a fan each time. If you miss a spot you will stink. If it is really hot outside then I have to shower twice and apply it twice but the funny thing is if you apply it correctly it lasts for 24 hrs. I have applied by Degree deodorant a couple of times when I was in a rush and noticed I stunk by the end of the day. It does take time to apply but it really does work!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

Effective deodorant, NOT an anti-perspirant, which nixes it for me. Can still be useful on areas like your feet if, again, you smell, but don't sweat.