BeneFit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.1

on 1/17/2011 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually use either this or a tinted moisturiser for daily wear. It's nice and makes my skin glow and look more even without breaking me out. The longevity isn't the best and I try to avoid it on hot days, but it is convenient and easy to use. Shame about the price though. Packaging is very cute as with all of Benefit's products. I apply this using a large foundation brush similar to MAC 190.

EDIT: Ughhhhh! You know when you think you look good, but then you look in a mirror with decent lighting and realise how crap your skin is?! I just had one of those moments... It looks FINE the first five minutes after application... Then it turns to grease, and then it dries up and leaves cakey powdery looking bits everywhere... HORRIBLE! Why do I continually put Benefit products near my skin?!

on 1/14/2011 3:36:00 PM

I use this product as my daily foundation, as I don't need a lot of coverage. I always use porefessional first and then apply this foundation. I like how easily it goes on and for me it does stay on all day. I always use my Mac Blot powder after this to take down the shine and make it matte. Ive been using it for a while and am just now running out. I bought it as part of a set so it was a good value for me. It evenly smooths out my skin and covers redness and blotches well.

on 1/6/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was really looking forward to loving this product I loved the packaging and it seemed like a great idea for those days I'm on the go and don't have time for foundation. But I was really disappointed it wipes off very easily and only lasts a couple of hours. There wasnt a lot of product either considering the price. Unfortunantely I will not be repurchasing this.

on 1/2/2011 6:47:00 AM

i use this product regularly but its not that great, it is a nice light foundation for day time but it gets rubbed off with wear easily and i reapply a few times so it gets used up very quickly! not very good value for the price tbh! it does come with a large mirror inside the lid and applicator sponge, the packageing is funky but i wont waste my money on this again

on 12/27/2010 1:07:00 PM

I really wanted to like this and I'd heard good things, but I don't think the results live up to the hype.

The packaging is lovely and coverage is very good, it does blend pretty easily considering how well it conceals.

However it feels very greasy to me, though doesn't actually look it on your face. As other people have mentioned, it seems to get used up incredibly quickly. It is expensive for what it is.

I use it for a quick touchup on a night out in a dark club, but it feels too greasy and just slightly too unnatural to wear during the day.

Overall not bad but would not buy again.

on 12/18/2010 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

im not sure if it did break me out cuz i have other stuff i put in my face. and i started using it when i was about to have my period.
this product is creamy, it blended on my skin well and dries to a powder that when i touch my face its really silky. it doesnt lasts long for me since i am a college girl and very active on most times. i just blot the oil or anything on my face and apply this again then im good to go. i like this product and i think ill stick on it for a bit more..

on 12/4/2010 11:19:00 PM

I tried to like this product and I think I gave it a fair chance. I hit the pan, something I rarely do, but I seemed to hit it very quickly as there isn't a lot of product. I didn't like the greasy/creamy feel of it and it didn't look natural on my skin. It left me very oily and I felt like I needed extra powder to counteract that which only turned it into a cakey mess. Also, I'm very careful about washing brushes and sponges but this one had a bad smell no matter what I did to it. Overall it was a fail, but the package is cute.

on 12/3/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is total garbage. It looks natural when you use it, but does not stay on more than 2 hours. Also, you can use the entire product up in no time. I would not suggest it to anyone.

on 12/2/2010 8:33:00 PM

I liked the idea of this product better than the product itself. It seemed like I had to use so much product and I still couldn't get the coverage I needed no matter how much I used. I broke out badly after I started to use this product, but I still haven't figured out if this foundation is to blame because I was using a new moisturizer as well. Others have claimed that they broke out from this so I wouldn't doubt if it clogs your pores. The product seems to be drying as well, around my nose would start to peel every time I wore it. I don't normally have problems dry skin, my skin is oily. The product starts as a cream and dries to a powder. Unfortunately, if I wanted to put my Smashbox Halo powder on over top then the foundation would come right off. The only thing I really liked about this foundation is that it matched my color well, which is difficult to achieve with a foundation that claims to match any skin tone. Its a shame that it matched my shade but didn't have the coverage and the stay power that I prefer. That being said, its pretty much useless to me. I don't think that this product is worth the money at all because you get very little product for the amount you have to use. Needless to say, I would not purchase this product again.

on 12/2/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

okay, soo, i know this product is supposed to look as though your not wearing foundation... it does what it says... BUT it basically disappeared on my skin!! yes i looked like i wasnt wearing foundation, cause it did not cover anything. the product is very light, very silk, nice texture.. but if you are needing something that covers... i do NOT recommend this product. i wouldnt buy again... not for the price.. or even if it was a drug store product! BeneFit did not impress me here!

Popular Crème Foundations