October 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

The only one that dont sting my skin. Even Burt's Bees sting my skin. Those are gentle yet uber effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its good to see lots of 'sensitive' skin types use this, thats always a good sign! Its true, these are great wipes, I can't believe its taken me till now to try them. I've been shalling out on expensive skincare for years (La Prairie, Chanel, Shu Uemura etc) and completely ignored the hype around this brands cleansing ability. This leaves my skin feeling super soft, totally clean and refreshed. I love wipes containing Vitamin goodness- I can see the difference between them and just normal cleansing wipes in the freshness of my skin. I find these ones very hydrating and far less drying than MAC's wipes (which I also like).
The only Con about this product, for me, is that I really can't use them as a eye make-up remover-maybe I wear a aweful lot of eye make-up but it took a lot of rubbing to get only half of it off. I ended-up having to use my Shu Uemura cleansing oil (as usual) to remove every last trace of mascara from my lashes. When it comes to eye make-up removal, cleansing oil still can't be beat! Thats the only reason I have not given this product the full five.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by adamevvo1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have super sensitive skin on my face and everything makes my face red i am quite fair skinned and have browny ginger hair, so because i have sensitive skin i thought id buy the simple facial cleansing wipes and they were really good they cleared my acne a little bit but im not bothered about the acne im bothered about the redness of irritation but they didnt irrate me and im so made up with the buy as they were one of the cheapest facial care products i have ever used they were bought from qaulit save in england and it was 2.99 and you get the simple light moisturiser aswell with vitamin E which helps heal scars and softens and repairs the skin so this is a bargain i hope this review helped people and thanks for readin, Adam Evans.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not Expensive, Fragrance Free, I think it removes sunscreen. I'm not so sure about full on make-up. It's abrasive though, but it doesn't sting, at least on my skin. I use Acne.Org BP and AHA.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay so i'm not 100% sure this is breaking me out. But it may be. So I recently starting breaking out again. Like horrible and I wanted something that would take off my makeup that was super gentle and with out a ton of chemicals. Well this may be contributing to my breakouts. It was new to me and my skin just seems worse. It doesn't feel like it takes off all my makeup and gosh they are so dry. They did not put enough of the formula in the package. So i cant say I HATE this stuff but I will not be repurchasing it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by missx6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Simple products<3 I use these everday to take my make up off at night. I have very sensitive skin on my face.These are completely non-irritating, take ALL my make-up off, don't irritate my eyes, even removed my water proof mascara. They only cost about $8 at Superstore (in Canada) and I keep finding coupons for $2 off so they're really a steal ^-^ As an added benefit they have no alcohol, no perfume, and a vital vitamin so they're good for your skin! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Huntress3

I love these wipes they take off my eye makeup and do not dry out my eye area. After I use these I wash my face with Simple Moisturizing face wash and my skin feels clean but soft afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaLisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5 star rating for these!!!! I have used many a facial wipes and in my opinion, these are the best that I used....period. They removed every trace of my studio fix, studio fix fluid, matchmaster, paint pots, udpp, mascara without irritating my skin. When I first opened up the package I didn't have high hopes for them, they felt dry to me, thin and slightly paper-y. As soon as I started swiping my face though, they immediately moistened and softened. These are my go to from now on, and I hope they never take them off the market.... Straight hoarding status whenever they go on sale!!!! I got mine for $4 bucks/25 wipes :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by robbika

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This takes my make-up off and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Slicker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a happy customer, on my 3rd packet. I bought a 10-pack for a road trip -- trying to simplify (even bought a BB cream instead of bringing foundation+, so proud of myself!) -- and I'm more than satisfied. They remove all my makeup, and there is such a large surface area in comparison with the little cotton ball usually used for eye makeup remover that I tend to finish the job instead of just using up the cotton ball and calling it a night. Plus no makeup stains all over your, or the hotel's, washcloths. I don't use waterproof mascara, so I can't comment on that, but regular mascara comes off entirley with no oily residue in the eyes that can be painful or results in morning puffiness. My only complaints are packaging. 1) the ugly packet that has to sit somewhere in the bathroom; 2) it reseals poorly so I have to keep something sitting atop it so the flap doesn't open and the wipes dry out; 3) the opening not being secure makes it bad for travel. Maybe a coupla rubber bands but I think the geniuses at Simple, Inc. could be more clever.
Oh -- another concern: are the wipes biodegradable or are they made of some superpoly?