September 30, 2014 | 1723 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not Expensive, Fragrance Free, I think it removes sunscreen. I'm not so sure about full on make-up. It's abrasive though, but it doesn't sting, at least on my skin. I use Acne.Org BP and AHA.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay so i'm not 100% sure this is breaking me out. But it may be. So I recently starting breaking out again. Like horrible and I wanted something that would take off my makeup that was super gentle and with out a ton of chemicals. Well this may be contributing to my breakouts. It was new to me and my skin just seems worse. It doesn't feel like it takes off all my makeup and gosh they are so dry. They did not put enough of the formula in the package. So i cant say I HATE this stuff but I will not be repurchasing it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by missx6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Simple products<3 I use these everday to take my make up off at night. I have very sensitive skin on my face.These are completely non-irritating, take ALL my make-up off, don't irritate my eyes, even removed my water proof mascara. They only cost about $8 at Superstore (in Canada) and I keep finding coupons for $2 off so they're really a steal ^-^ As an added benefit they have no alcohol, no perfume, and a vital vitamin so they're good for your skin! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Huntress3

I love these wipes they take off my eye makeup and do not dry out my eye area. After I use these I wash my face with Simple Moisturizing face wash and my skin feels clean but soft afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaLisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5 star rating for these!!!! I have used many a facial wipes and in my opinion, these are the best that I used....period. They removed every trace of my studio fix, studio fix fluid, matchmaster, paint pots, udpp, mascara without irritating my skin. When I first opened up the package I didn't have high hopes for them, they felt dry to me, thin and slightly paper-y. As soon as I started swiping my face though, they immediately moistened and softened. These are my go to from now on, and I hope they never take them off the market.... Straight hoarding status whenever they go on sale!!!! I got mine for $4 bucks/25 wipes :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by robbika

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This takes my make-up off and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Slicker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a happy customer, on my 3rd packet. I bought a 10-pack for a road trip -- trying to simplify (even bought a BB cream instead of bringing foundation+, so proud of myself!) -- and I'm more than satisfied. They remove all my makeup, and there is such a large surface area in comparison with the little cotton ball usually used for eye makeup remover that I tend to finish the job instead of just using up the cotton ball and calling it a night. Plus no makeup stains all over your, or the hotel's, washcloths. I don't use waterproof mascara, so I can't comment on that, but regular mascara comes off entirley with no oily residue in the eyes that can be painful or results in morning puffiness. My only complaints are packaging. 1) the ugly packet that has to sit somewhere in the bathroom; 2) it reseals poorly so I have to keep something sitting atop it so the flap doesn't open and the wipes dry out; 3) the opening not being secure makes it bad for travel. Maybe a coupla rubber bands but I think the geniuses at Simple, Inc. could be more clever.
Oh -- another concern: are the wipes biodegradable or are they made of some superpoly?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have gone through 2 pouches of these and overall was satisfied with them. They do the job. Some people have said that they noticed a difference in their acne after using this, however I did not experience any acne being diminished or prevented after using these every night for 2 weeks. Like I said, they do the job, no residue is left over and my face is left fresh and makeup-free. However, don't expect them to prevent acne.

I stated that I will not be purchasing this product again. This has nothing to do with the quality of them, but I recently found out that Simple Skincare tests on animals. I did not know this when I originally purchased the first 2 packages, but now I will never purchase from their company again due to this fact.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by katiekat602

I LOVE this product. The makeup removing itself was normal, I'd say, but what really got me was how my acne disappeared when using these. Legit, just running one over my face and ending with my eyes= no acne. It was amazing and totally unexpected. These wipes were pretty adverage for makeup removing, but I noticed they stayed moist days later after being left out in the air. As for the packaging, it was a soothing mint green color that was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was after opening and closing the reusable flap a few times, it would stop closing. :( But overall, a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably the best facial cleansing wipe I've ever used. I typically shied away from cleansing wipes due to their fragrance and skin irritating ingredients. I received a free sample of these in the mail (i think it came with one of my mag subscriptions) so I gave them a try. They're great! Fragrance free, non-irritating, no breakouts. And they cleaned my face and took all the makeup off. I'd highly recommend these to anyone who would use this type of product. Because of these I may take a look at some of their other products in the line.