April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish these came in a better package as it's so easy for them to get dried out in the packaging they currently come in. That said, these are the best wipes I have ever used to remove my makeup. They even feel nice on my skin on mornings that I feel too lazy to wash my face when I wake up. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and these don't burn or irritate my skin or my eyes at all. They remove ALL of my makeup, including mascara. I never wear waterproof mascaras, but I do use waterproof eyeliners, and these wipes take them right off. These are really, really nice, and they're very well-priced. I will repurchase them as long as they are available!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by RhiannaAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always used facial wipes to remove my makeup and have found these to be the best so far! They are gentle on the skin, moist and cleanse at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are probably my favorite makeup remover wipes at the moment. Yes, they're a bit dry, but they're still able to remove all of my eye makeup and foundation, including gel eyeliner and waterproof mascara. They're a bit on the pricey side, but I usually only use wipes when I'm traveling so I don't anticipate going through these too quickly. I like that they're unscented and the fact that they don't make my eyes sting. I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by NOREEE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have some of the finickiest, most sensitive skin with rosacea. My face can become very easily irritated. I think I have literally tried every single brand in the department store AND the drug store. I was going into the hospital for surgery and needed something to clean my face with as I wouldn't be able to use my regular cleanser and routine. I have sweared off facial cleansing wipes years ago because they were too harsh on my face. I used them for 5 days in the hospital without issue and now that I'm home I don't think I'll be giving them up. They take off all of my makeup (and I wear a lot, a whole face everyday) and do a decent job at loosening my eye makeup. I have been a longtime user of Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover, but since the cloths were so good, I tried their eye makeup remover and it easily takes off all eye makeup including my waterproof makeup. This is like treasure chest of products I've been looking for...finally!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by jomia23

Love these for getting waterproof eye and face makeup off easily with no breakouts. I have sensitive, hormonal oily skin with a tendency to break out along the jawline.
Also love how cheap therefore especially compared to oil cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Heck yes!

A great, all around, handy dandy make-up removal wipe!

Cheap, effective, gentle..
removes every trace, including stubborn mascara,
and leaves no residue...
thus, no need for further cleanser.

AND.. just clean, smooth sking.
Does not cause break outs, nor does it crack-dry my skin.

Already on a second pack of these....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like these wipes. They may be the best I've tried so far. They remove eye makeup better than others I've tried (Olay, Basic, Ponds, others that aren't coming to mind right now). That being said, there is still a small amount of mascara that is visibly still clinging to my lashes, and when I do my face toner, there is some grey mascara residue that comes off on the cotton ball. But these wipes don't make my eyes burn after repeatedly wiping my eyes. I do wish they came individually wrapped like the Basic ones I've tried bc I feel like they're already on the drier side so I'm expecting them to dry out before I finish them. But that's just suspicion. Overall, really like these wipes so far compared to others I've tried, but I'm still searching for the illusive makeup wipe that will really remove my mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by berryfrezh

I got these in the Target Beauty Bag promotion and was excited. I tend to fall asleep and forget or am just to lazy to wash my face sometimes I saw these as a possible solution to my laziness. Just give my face a good wipe before bed. Yea, it wasn't as simple as that. I actually started getting those little cystic, at least I think that is what they are called, little bumps on my face around the balls of my cheeks and whatnot.

I suppose its the world's way of telling me to quit being lazy and just use soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by delllim

Can't say how much I love this to take off the day before I go to bed. Recommended by a makeup artist friend who uses it on shoots after I lamented to her about my breakouts from the change in climate moving from the US to UK, I no longer use water to wash my face before I sleep anymore.

I found it too rough initially but I wipe off gently more than once over my face and pull the cloth over my finger to get a thorough finger swipe around the eye and nose area.. Then it worked like a charm.

It saves time, money (considering how much I had to spend on cleansers et al to deal with the breakouts) and can be used as a refresher on the go. The packaging could be improved though, it doesn't seal properly and the top sheet dries out.. overall, it's going to be a staple in my life..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These wipes do a great job of removing even the toughest eye makeup. Plus, the price is lower than most other packaged wipes. My only complaint is that the texture of the wipes is a little rough for sensitive skin.