July 31, 2014 | 1710 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These wipes are great. I have sensitive skin and am very cautious when it comes to wipes as they can often feel very harsh. These feel like water, but are really effective at greeting rid of makeup and dirt. I would thoroughly reccommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I work out a lot, and I sweat (a lot.) Since I don't want to look like mess outside of the gym, I'm constantly looking for products that let me get myself back to normal, even if I don't have time to shower. These are perfect for getting off any sweat or makeup residue that could clog pores, and it lightens my gym bag not having to carry around face wash all the time. Also perfect for those nights when just falling into bed seems like a lot of work. The only thing I wish these had is a little more moisture, but considering all the options I've tried that have a bit more wetness either burn, don't cleanse well or have a totally abrasive scent, I'll stick with these and definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by networkdeskpeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Tired of using facial wipes that cause your skin to burn? So was I. These are the first wipes I've found that remove makeup without an obtrusive smell or burning sensation. Definitely worth it. I have no plans to use any other type of cloths in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Yeochin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am honestly not terribly picky about what type of facial wipes I buy, as long as they don't sting. I have used Neutrogena and Ponds, both of which are decent enough. But I had been seeing these around lately, and decided to give them a shot. One thing I immediately noticed was how rough these are compared to Neutrogena and Ponds. But you know what that means? Less swipes to get all my face makeup off, whereas Ponds and Neutrogena take multiple, which often leads to a somewhat uncomfortable feeling afterwards. I have not used these for my eye makeup, as I honestly find nothing but my cleanser and water remove perfectly, but I am not sure I'd rub these on my lid or lashes since the texture of the cloth isn't very smooth. Overall I really like these for removing makeup, but I always follow with my cleanser afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupGuru7065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product in replacement for my regular cetaphil cleanser not to remove makeup or anything but just dirt and oil. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean not dry, stingy and like I need to rinse it off. My acne got better while using these and they are so quick and convenient. I will be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by SymmieC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I finally convinced myself that I must be missing out on something where "facial cleansing wipes" are concerned. I went into the store and thought "that's it I am buying some actual face wipes". So this is the brand I picked and the following is my non professional assessment (yet still totally awesome).

1.) Hmm this package reminds me of baby wipes.
2.) Hmm, this product reminds me of less effective baby wipes.
3,) Hmm, people actually spend money on this stuff?
4.) Oh yeah wait, I just spent money on this..
5.) -sigh- darn it..

So I used these, because there is nothing wrong with them really. When I went back to the store however I just bought another pack of sensitive scent free baby wipes. I have used them for years, they work awesome and are gentle on the skin for a quarter of the price of "face wipes". They also remove makeup better then any makeup remover I have ever tried. I was fair and gave these a 3 though because they aren't aweful, they just aren't special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Before trying this product, I had been using those dry cotton make up pads from CVS that fall apart quickly. I'm loving the "simplicity" of these wipes. For starters, there is no objectionable scent and the package recloses tightly which is important. I've been using these to remove my make up along with a little Purity cleanser. No breakouts. No skin irritations. No allergic reactions. Just clean glowing skin. This is a big deal for me since my skin has been a nightmare all my adult life and currently going through "the changes" at this time, so it's hard to find the right balance. Will purchase these facial wipes again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm so happy i found these! I have sensitive eyes and i've tried many kind of cleanser/wipes to wipe of my waterproof mascara, and these are THE BEST! No stinging feel, no breakouts, get everything off from my face, plus it's really moisturising. Ever since i use this wipes, i have no phobia of wiping near my eyes, it's gentle yet effective!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've gone through three packs of these. I like using them when I'm at my boyfriends place and I don't have other things to clean my face with. I wouldn't recommend using them every day, but they don't sting from what I've experienced. It's not a super fresh super deep clean, but I haven't broken out or anything, so that's good enough for me. If you're on the go and in a pinch, these will get everything off pretty well.

Though, if you have a lot of eye makeup on, I'd recommend a quick swipe with Vaseline first if you don't want to scrub and rub at your eyes too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, but have switched over to these because they're a little less expensive AND do a better job! I love that they don't make my face red or irritated, and do a good job at taking off my makeup!

I have repurchased quite a few times, and will continue to use these!