April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Gels/Soaps - Kiss My Face - Olive Oil Soap

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This soap could have been so much better. It not a bad soap, really, it just needs to have a better formula. As a plain soap, it didn't lather as much as I like and I had a hard time rinsing it off. Plus, my shower looked like it had thrown up because the soap liquified and dribbled all over the place. The only I would buy this again is if they improved it big-time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 11:24:00 AM More reviews by luba

I like this soap when I'm in one of my natural moods. When I don't feel like using a highly fragranced product, I use this. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is that it doesn't get sudsy enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2002 4:11:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I loved the way my skin felt after using this soap. It felt clean and soft. The only negative thing was how easily it melts in the shower. It didn't last long. I wish it came in a liquid form. Otherwise, a good product, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2002 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

They can do better than this. Why don't they work it out already. This is a rather random job of soap. They should make their products more sensitive skin ready, and stay away from the natural ingredients that break people out.