Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 10/18/2010 7:20:00 PM

I bought this yesterday and tried it last night for the first time and I didn't really like it. It did get all my makeup off, but it felt kinda oily and I really don't like that. Maybe it's because i need to wash it with water which i did after. I guess I need to give it some more tries, but so far I really did like the packaging and I was debating on this one or the neutrogena one in the purple bottle cus I heard a good review on that one as well. I will give it some more tries before updating on this but overall, it did remove my makeup pretty gently which was good. We'll see about it later. Price is good btw.

UPDATE~~~~
ok i change my mind i like this remover hehehehe it removes all of your eye makeup very gently. All you have to do is after you get some on your cotton pad, let it sit on ur eye for just a few seconds and pat it off gently rather than swiping since u want to be gentle to your eyes, and yeah, it definitely has very powerful removing power. Haha yeah, and it's really not oily I think I just thought that it was at first because i was so used to my previous remover which was the Camomile gentle eye-makeup remover from the body shop, which btw i do not like as much as the sonia kashuk one. Plus, the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover is so much cheaper. :))

on 10/14/2010 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am soooo GLAD soo HAPPY!! I found the ULTIMATE eye-remover !!!!!!
this is the most exciting moment while i search and read reviews on MakeupAlley.com.
this is the best eye-remover out there. it took me for a long time to find my ultimate one. I have tried SOO MANY PRODUCTS from famous brand like Lancome, Clarins ( yuk!), Mac, Ponds, Shue Muera etc....
this is not irritating, not dry, clean up perfectly , soo smooth.
PERFECT !!!! i want to give 10 lippies if i can!

on 10/9/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eye makeup remover performs just as well as the high end oil-based ones I have used (Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique), at a fraction of the price. It effectively removes all traces of my long wearing makeup. Highly recommended!

on 9/30/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG makeup remover right here. Although I haven't been through enough makeup removers to compare them to this, I can say now that I no longer need to because this stuff removes everything.
I have tried a few drugstore makeup removers and they either don't get the job done or they do get the job done but I always lose a couple of eyelashes along the way.
I wear japanese brand mascara and anyone who uses them know that they are impossible to get off (that's why they have great staying power) but this makeup remover removes every trace and leaves my lids very moisturize and my lashes very silky.
The only con about this product is the bottle. I always am afraid I might tip it over and spill the whole thing, but other than that, it's a keeper.

on 9/30/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Removes my eye makeup super easily and doesn't burn my eyes or skin. i haven't tried very many other kinds or brands of eye makeup remover, and now i don't think i will because this one works so well and isn't very expensive.

on 9/28/2010 1:21:00 PM

My most favorite eye makeup remover! It removes ALL of my eyeliner+waterproof mascara! I even swipe a little on my face if I wear heavier foundation. LOVE IT! I used to use the eye makeup remover from Lancome and paid double, but this is just as good and way cheaper.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This Eye Makeup Remover is incredible. And it's only $10 at Target!!! It even removes waterproof makeup with minimal irritation and grease. I luv the entire Sonia Kashuk line.

on 9/1/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I were very impressed with this. I washed my eye make-up off with this stuff as if it were water. It leaves my eyes smooth and primed for the next day.
The only con part of this one is the packaging. I always have to be aware that i won't knock it over and the entire product spills. Only if it were something like a pump...

on 8/27/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe I'm just getting around to reviewing this gem. I've used Clinique, Lancome, Neutrogena, EVOO and others. Sure they worked, but they felt so gross on the skin and burned my eyes. Enter SK Remove and I did as you guys recommended, "find one with equal parts!"

I was very impressed upon the first time using it. It removes everything with ease, even 24/7 liners and the toughest WP mascara. When I do eyes, it's usually very intense, with an eye primer, WP liners and lots of mascara. All I do is invert the bottle 1x over a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for around 30 seconds. NO having to tug on the lashes to get the mascara off. You can quickly swipe over, too if you have minimal eye makeup on. It takes it right off. The best thing is that, even though it tends to be on the oilier side, I've never experienced any skin or eye irritation. The price is not dirt cheap, but super reasonable for how good of a product it is. I will never use anything else. Love it!

on 8/23/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cheap, effective, gentle, basically everything I could ever ask for! I love it!