August 28, 2014 | 1171 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by purgatory

Worst foundation I've ever used in my life. It broke me out AND did not oxidize nicely (too orange).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great full coverage foundation for evenings and photographs really well! However, I feel its too heavy on the skin during the day and can look slight cakey even with a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was color matched for this foundation during the summer months and I thought this would be great. I go for a more heavy coverage and I thought I would give this a go. I am a mac fan, not a die hard... but I am not impressed. 2 bottles later I think I have had better luck with my rimmel 25 hr foundation- which runs me about 7-8 dollars vs. 32-36 for mac. It is a dupe which works better for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Jshaath

This foundation is terrible if you have dry skin. It looks so splotchy and you def need a primer with it. Not worth $27

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Lashangel02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great with combination skin in my opinion. It covers red spots and fades away a little with pimples but covers up acne scares. However, if you are wearing this throughout the whole entire day, it might start to ware off. I still have trouble with my oily skin, so this foundation did not do any help with that. It also got very patchy after about 6 hours in school, and someone actually told me! It was SO embarrassing! It doesn't get patchy all the time, but if you're in a environment that is very hot, it will. I even use the natural radiance face primer with it, also by Mac. It also smells bad, but it wares off in an hour or two. I'm on the hunt for a new foundation, as for this one isn't giving all the wonders that it had said it would and what I want. The coverage is very good though, one layer is enough, more than that is cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this foundation in liquid form as well as the powder. I have been using it for several years and I have nothing bad to say about it. I always get compliments when I use it. A tip though, when purchasing - get the pump as well ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've used this foundation on and off over the years. It provides medium to full coverage and lasts all day without fading. I use NC45 and I would recommend getting a pump to go with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried just about every foundation out there because I couldn't find one that looked good on my skin - until I came across the Studio Fix Fluid. I like full coverage, and that's just what this stuff does. I wear it with Glamoflauge concealer and Studio Fix Powder for a flawless look that lasts all day. Just a tip...if you have oily skin like me, you're gonna want to use milk of magnesia as a base, or else you'll be blotting your face all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by AshleyNicole95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When first purchasing this foundation I was totally excited about it because it was MAC. I had a consultant help me pick the color but she didn't actually put the foundation all over my skin. I didn't look at reviews or read into this product at all and bought it despite the fact. When trying it for the first time my first reaction was the color was a bit off but I liked it, throughout the day my opinion changed! I have dry skin and this foundation made me look like a grease ball. I would not suggest this for oily skin types. Not only did it make me look extremely oily but it didn't last for more than an hour. I absolutely love MAC and their products but this was just not one of them .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation on an off for many years in my twenties. Back then I used to break out periodically and couldn't figure out why.. Well I finally figured it out, it was this foundation! Some of Mac products are just horrible for ur skin! Harsh ingredients that clog ur pores. Some of their products are great, performance wise but for what your paying for some products, they should really consider reformulating their products w/better ingredients for your skin.

This coverage was medium, didn't have great lasting power and made me look ultra shinny after only a few hours. I constantly had to blot w/this foundation & go over my face w/translucent powder. It was just a waste of money and soo not worth all the trouble. There are way better products on the market now that are actually good for ur skin! Last 12 plus hours, are long wearing, don't clog ur pores or make u break out. Invest ur money elsewhere, this is a headache in a bottle!