New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/6/2006 12:13:00 AM

This is a nice blush that blends to a pretty basic pink shade. I'm not thrilled with the lift-off top but the staying power is pretty good and you certainly can't beat the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a pretty. I was curious but didn't figure the quality would be great, but I was wrong there, that's for sure. This mosaic blush makes for a gorgeous natural pink flush. It has the slightest touch of shimmer that makes the color come to life but it doesn't look shimmery on...if that makes sense *heh*

The mosaic combines warm and cool tones to make this come together as a pretty neutral color that *should* work on anyone..or at least most people. It has good pigment. Not the softest blush in the world but still better than I expected.

I already own a TON of pink blushes...love them LOL but I'm not sure if this is one that I would go out and repurchase but it is nice. For the sake of arguement we'll say yes. continued >>

on 7/28/2006 7:50:00 AM

I love this. It is a mosaic blush with such a slight shimmer that you cannot really detect on your skin but it looks so beautiful on. I am an NW20 and this gives me one of the most natural flushes ever. It's really silky and lasts all day on my skin. I bought it because I was having a bad day and I was in the drugstore looking to pick up something as a treat to myself. I never thought I would like this so much and that it would be such a great quality item. It looks much better on my skin that it does in that crappy package. It came with a brush that I threw out the minute the package was opened. I use a regular blush brush to apply. This is a great value and a really flattering blush that cannot be beat for the price!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think it is great all the reviews on this has been positive and I agree with all the reviews! I too, am suprised that I like this product. I am not a fan of the New York line...my motto has always been "you get what you pay for" but with this, you get more than what you pay for! I have fair skin with yellow undertones and the assortment of colors works well with my skin! The color goes on nice and smooth and they better keep this product around for a long time or I will be royally pissed!

on 7/15/2006 1:49:00 AM

A lovely blush that gives a nice natural flushed look. It doesn't look cakey at the end of the day and even seems to help control oil. Will definitely repurchase, although it will be a while before I do. . . the compact is huge!

I've been wanting to try this for what feels like forever! So I finally gave in to my lemming today at Ulta! I love how natural this looks on my face (NC30)! Gives me a great outdoorsy flush! You get a huge amount for super cheap! Notice how this has the same pink shades as Neutrogena's mosaic blush, and it's half the price! This is just another one of the great drugstore makeup items I've been finding lately! Makes me feel so silly for being the high end makeup snob I was starting to become!

on 6/24/2006 9:48:00 AM

I've been raving about this product on the boards for ages and didn't realise that I hadn't reviewed it. This is a fantastic d/s find, so cheap and yet such good quality. This gives a beautiful punchy pop of colour to cheeks (I'm pale skinned and it looks great). It is quite pigmented so be light-handed with the application. A definite must-have for everyone, I really hope they bring these out in more colours, I'd definitely get them all!

on 4/19/2006 5:54:00 PM

Great product at a great price. Certainly recommended to all! Such a pretty pink Dandelion flush (I compare all pink products to that one) at a fraction of the price. Last on my combo skin as well. I think I'll try the other ones as well.

on 4/14/2006 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

alright! i agree with the previous posts. beauties! i was about to drop over $30 on certain alternatives and picked up this little number for $2.99 canadian! haha! i love the light pink in the mosaic - if i end up going too bright, this allows me to tone it down a bit - very healthy wind-blown look.

on 4/3/2006 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the most natural pink blush I've ever used. It gives me such a natural looking flush and is very flattering on my NC35 skin. It is surprisingly pigmented for a product under $5. Just a tiny tap with my brush is all it takes for all-day wear. I would definitely buy this again (but it will probably take me 3 years to use it up because it's pigmented and you get a large amount).