November 27, 2014 | 1283 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by blondiebombshell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think it is great all the reviews on this has been positive and I agree with all the reviews! I too, am suprised that I like this product. I am not a fan of the New York line...my motto has always been "you get what you pay for" but with this, you get more than what you pay for! I have fair skin with yellow undertones and the assortment of colors works well with my skin! The color goes on nice and smooth and they better keep this product around for a long time or I will be royally pissed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by franw3377

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A lovely blush that gives a nice natural flushed look. It doesn't look cakey at the end of the day and even seems to help control oil. Will definitely repurchase, although it will be a while before I do. . . the compact is huge!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by annaharris_227

I've been wanting to try this for what feels like forever! So I finally gave in to my lemming today at Ulta! I love how natural this looks on my face (NC30)! Gives me a great outdoorsy flush! You get a huge amount for super cheap! Notice how this has the same pink shades as Neutrogena's mosaic blush, and it's half the price! This is just another one of the great drugstore makeup items I've been finding lately! Makes me feel so silly for being the high end makeup snob I was starting to become!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been raving about this product on the boards for ages and didn't realise that I hadn't reviewed it. This is a fantastic d/s find, so cheap and yet such good quality. This gives a beautiful punchy pop of colour to cheeks (I'm pale skinned and it looks great). It is quite pigmented so be light-handed with the application. A definite must-have for everyone, I really hope they bring these out in more colours, I'd definitely get them all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

Great product at a great price. Certainly recommended to all! Such a pretty pink Dandelion flush (I compare all pink products to that one) at a fraction of the price. Last on my combo skin as well. I think I'll try the other ones as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by hvear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

alright! i agree with the previous posts. beauties! i was about to drop over $30 on certain alternatives and picked up this little number for $2.99 canadian! haha! i love the light pink in the mosaic - if i end up going too bright, this allows me to tone it down a bit - very healthy wind-blown look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most natural pink blush I've ever used. It gives me such a natural looking flush and is very flattering on my NC35 skin. It is surprisingly pigmented for a product under $5. Just a tiny tap with my brush is all it takes for all-day wear. I would definitely buy this again (but it will probably take me 3 years to use it up because it's pigmented and you get a large amount).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2006 7:51:00 PM More reviews by sara_smiles426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This comes out a very lovely, natural looking, blendable shade on my pale but oily skin. My only complaint is the staying power, it comes off after an hour or two, but before hand looks fabulous :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 1:52:00 PM More reviews by kalroo

These mosaics are great! I am pleasantly surprised. I also bought the All-Over Bronze Glow Mosaic and it is very nice. Great color, not too shimmery. These are great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a Mosaic type pink blush like this for a long time..I've mulled over several options, the VS, the Neutrogena, the Milani...but never actually bought any of them. The first two were kind of expensive, and the latter was LE and I missed out on it. I stumbled across this at the grocery store, on the end of an aisle...and I'm really glad.
This is a mosaic type blush with several matte pink shades ranging from light baby pink (think MAC Angel), to hot pink (MAC Pink Swoon, NARS Desire), to brownish pink (MAC Blushbaby), to plummy dark pink (Benefit Dallas, MAC Mocha). All the shades are pigmented and very smooth. The texture is very soft and powdery, but it blends into my skin very well. It also stays on well, which is a miracle for my oily skin.

The packaging could use a little work...it's a lift off top, which I dont like because it tends to fall off in my bag. The pan is really big though, about 3 inches in diameter, which is great for the $4.99 I paid for it. I've never understood why NYC products have recieved such negative press, almost every thing I've tried I've liked.

continued >>