October 23, 2014 | 1138 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by redsonja007

I absolutely love this mascara. I had been using a few others and I got this one as a gift and have been hooked ever since. It definitely gives my lashes the lengthening and thickening I love and as I read in another post I too only need 2 coats to get the desired effect. I have tried so many mascaras over the years and this one truly is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Dani_shriverMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it love it love it. I used to use Maybelline Lash Lengthening Washable mascara but it took 4 coats to get the desired length. With the Ultimate Mascara I only need 2 coats. It also has vitamins in it to help re-build and strengthen lashes. I noticed that my eyelashes would break off with non-MK mascara, but with the Ultimate stuff they don't. I recommend everyone try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I regularly use this mascara and like it. It's very pigmented, so that's a plus. The only thing is you have to get it right the first coat you put on, or your eyelashes stick together when applying the second coat (even if you use a comb). I took a lippie off because it gets clumpy after about a month or so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

Yuck! This stuff makes my lashes stiff and dries before I can build the volume I need. If I try to put on more than one coat it just makes my lashes stick together and look spidery. Big waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by AquariusDaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I love this mascara, I know thereare better wonds out there that would do the trick.It does lengthen my lashes and make them pop,but ifit'snot applied properly therewill be major clumps. I love, love, love the fact that I can perfect the bottom rowof lashes though.I would by again ifthe price was a bit better, because it's expensive compared drug store brand mascara that probably do a better job.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by teagreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the Ultimate mascara because Mary Kay discontinued the one I liked before it and this one is horrible. It clumps bad and starts to flake as the day wears on. It's too expensive for the product in my opinion as well. They also changed the brush to a straight applicator from a curved one, and that makes it more difficult to apply. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I can't believe, of all the mascaras I've tried over these many years, Mary Kay turns out to have what I was looking for all along!! This is definitely the best mascara I have ever tried!

This mascara goes on evenly and smoothly. It instantly made my eye lashes look long and thick with the very first coat! My lashes stayed curled and perfect all day long. Not a single smudge or flake. A second coat makes for a very dramatic effect.

I know some won't even look consider this mascara just because of the brand, but that's their loss, this is a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by TearzKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara because the brush and formula are both good quality, and people always accuse me of wearing falsies when I use it. I would purchase again, but I dont usually like having to order out of a catalog so I probably wont.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Kassie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very pleased with this mascara and when it comes to mascara I am very, very picky. It's hard to believe that the mascara I use is the same one which many of the others on here have found to be clumpy and poor quality. Perhaps the product was old? All I know is that this mascara goes on smoothly without clumps or flaking and after the third coat, still remains clump-free and makes my eyes look spectacular! I get lots of comments about how perfect my eyelashes are and it makes me smile because if they only knew how skimpy my lashes really are! This is the only Mary Kay product I use and its alot cheaper if you buy it on an online auction. Washes off easily yet stays put all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2007 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I found this to be horrible! It clumped on the brush before I could even apply it to my lashes. So if it clumps on the brush you can imagine what it does for your lashes. I found it to be very, very expensive for a mascara that is horrible. I'll pay the price if the mascara does as it claims. The packaging was not great because the top of the tube allowed excess of mascara to clump on the wand. Would not buy and would not recommend.