November 24, 2014 | 1709 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2010 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample at Sephora with my points or whatever, and I am pretty upset. It applies to lips so beautifully and tastes like roses, but it fades right away :( I wish it lasted longer!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ahundredindecisions

I'm glad I purchased a smaller (cheaper) sample size of this. Certainly does not live up to all the hype. The consistency is very watery which makes it impossible to blend on my cheeks and I've tried multiple methods (fingers, brush, sponge, slightly damp sponge) to get a natural look. I don't wear foundation, so this was applied to clean, moisturized skin-nothing there to interfere with the product.

It looks ok as a lip tint, so I'll finish the bottle, but I wouldn't repurchase. The only reason I purchased Benetint was to have a dual-purpose lip/cheek stain, so I see no point in buying this *just* to use for lip tint. Besides, there are plenty of other lip stains out there with a better price point.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by goaheadlily

I received this product as a gift and loved it at first. It was very nice to use on my lips but didn't apply well to my cheeks. Maybe I needed more moisturizer to blend it? But it went on sort of like a nail polish and stains very quickly. The bottle itself just broke when I twisted it shut and I just had to toss it. I wont bother getting it again... it's way too overpriced and for the bazillion lipstain's that are available now, it's not worth it. The Burt's Bee's Pomegranate lip balm is awesome, smells very pretty and has a subtle tint while keeping your lips moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love benefit cosmetics, but I think benetint is overrated. As with all benefit products, it looks lovely- but the bottle is prone to leakage which can waste a lot of the extremely liquid product. In terms of colour, I'm not very impressed- I know it's only supposed to be a tint but the colour is extremely weak and doesn't go on very nicely. It also tastes horrible. It isn't necessarily bad, but it is mediocre, and not worth the price. There are other lip tints which do a better job for less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpiink

I rate this one a perfect 5 because it was really a great product :"> this is my HG lip product ❤ I love the watery consistency and the flowery smell. The pigmentation is great you can build it up as red as you can. I only apply this on my lips coz I don't want to apply it to my cheeks because I'm already using a Mac cremeblend blush in so sweet so easy to compliment it up :">. I only apply it two strokes and it gives a naturally tinted lips I really love this Benetint. The packaging was not a big deal because who cares if its look like a nail polish. It gives you a lot of product which is worth the price and thats important :) Overall I do love this! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS to those who love liptint/ stain . It will surely last for a long time :) and definitely will repurchase if I'm out :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kendraemiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not a huge fan of this product. I bought benetint to use as both a lip and cheek stain, but more so for the lips. Benetint will not evenly distribute on my lips. It feathers and will not pigment the center of my lips. I have used it with a invisible lip liner and it still will not absorb properly. As a cheek stain, its okay. It's expensive for the quality. I don't recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really like this product-don't use it that much as i prefer i kind of coral colour so should probably look at the cha cha tint
But i do own this and use it sometimes, really like the way the colour looks when you blend it out, giving a very nice natural red flush
Only thing i would say is i dont think it stays on very well unless you use lots, i quite often use this as a base and then apply a cream blush on top which i think works very well
Still a very nice product though

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

Love this as a lipstain, not for my cheeks though. I am going to attempt to use it as a cheek stain again in the summer when I do not wear as much face makeup, but using this with my foundation routine does not work. I do however love it on my lips and will continue to repurchase for a lipstain if nothing else. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by khadeeja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't live without this product. I use it daily

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Anjali1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like cheek stains, so trying the "legendary" BeneTint seemed like the natural thing to do. I have been using a similar cheek stain from The Body Shop and took the opportunity to compare them.

BeneTint comes in a deep red colour that stains quite quickly and offers a very natural effect. I'm very satisfied with the formula, one-two swipeswith the brush are usually enough to achieve the desired look, so a little product goes a long way. It also has an absolutely enchanting scent of roses.

However, I believe it's a tad overpriced, particularly since there are similar products on the market that provide the same effect for a cheaper price.