BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2033 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 8/10/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product not only looks but smells beautiful. It's so easy and enjoyable to apply (although blending super fast is key to avoid it staining too quickly). Although the colour comes out differently on different skin tones i think it is pretty universal and can suit anyone! It looks stunning on the lips, especially with a gloss on top. I also like the use cha cha tint with benetint on my lips to make them more bold. In terms of pricing the bottle lasts for well over a year i'd say so it really isn't that overpriced. The product is completely waterproof as well which is amazing for humid weather or being at the beach. I repurchase this everytime it runs out because i think its such a handy product to have about!

on 8/6/2013 12:51:00 PM

Reply like using this on cheeks. Only con is shelf life isn't long enough for me as I only wear makeup occasionally.

on 8/4/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Got a sample size of this product in my "Primping With The Stars" set. I must say that this have become one of my HG products for everyday use. It gives a natural flush of color on your cheeks and it lasts the whole day. I don't like to use this on my lips because it tends to sink into the lines on your lips. But I love it as a cheek stain. I recommend this product for the people who wants a natural cheek color that will last the whole day!

Buying again when my sample size runs out.

on 8/4/2013 1:37:00 PM

I received a sampel of this with another purchase and was thrilled because I had always wanted to try it. I like makeup, but don't like the "made up" look: i.e. I would rather go for tinted moisturizer or bb cream instead of heavy foundation; I don't like heavy lipsticks or intense bright shadow, etc.

I absolutely LOVED this product! I use it on days where I don't want to look too "done" or when I need just a pinch of color when I'm running errands on the weekend. I use it on both my lips and cheeks and have found that it stays really well on both places.

It gives you a nice rosy glow that can be intensified by just adding more product.

As soon as my sample runs out I'll definitely be purchasing the full size of this.

on 8/3/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Good blending, nice smell, but very short lasting :( literally lasts like 5-10 minutes

on 8/2/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

this product is not worth the $30 price tag, especially when you can get a YSL glossy stain or an hourglass aura sheer lip stain for around the same price range!
i will say the color is really lovely, and i'm obsessed with the scent of this tint! on my lips, the color comes out to be a flushed pinky-red kind of color, and looks super natural.
however, the bad points of this product definitely outweigh the good. it doesn't last that long, surprisingly, especially not in comparison to my hourglass aura sheer lip stain, and fades weirdly. it is definitely not something you can apply without a mirror handy, because it's so liquidy. the brush is really small, which means more uneven application and it doesn't really spread over your lips or cheeks nicely; it kind of creates weird streaks. it's drying on my lips and i find myself reaching for chapstick, which i don't really enjoy. i don't like having to layer lip products!
i think it's not worth the price tag despite the lovely color and scent. there are definite stains i would choose over this one!

I really do like this product. However, the taste on your lips is terrible and I don't care for it on my cheeks. It is very pretty in color.

on 7/26/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very pricey. I didn't like the product. It bled really bad and took alot to give any amount of color.

on 7/22/2013 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. It goes on with a brush that looks like nail polish brush. You have to apply multiple layers to get the color you're looking for. It last about 2/3 months for ME. The only con it has is it spills easily of you tilt it sideways. I have spilt it on my purse and unfortunately it didn't come off of my Michael Kors. I wish they would put a stopper in side so that wouldn't happen. And the price is a little to much ($30), specially for a lip stain. But over all it is a good product.

on 7/21/2013 9:59:00 PM

I hardly reach for this blush for a few reasons: It needs to blended very, very quickly after is applied. I find that it looks blotchy on my skin even when I am sure to blended it well. The colour is very red - so it may not suit those with very fair skin. For $30 I think there are better blushes out there.

Popular Blush Products