April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lane87

I got a small bottle of this from Sephora and usually use it under a powder blush. I like the color, it goes on well and feels light though it doesn't really stay on as long as I'd expect. It feels comparable to some powder blushes. I wouldn't pay full price for it personally, though I if it's a free gift it's nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by laraxxoxo

I like Benetint but I guess I could say I've tried better lip and cheek tints (such as Tony Moly--a Korean brand). The best thing about this tint is that it's not irritating to the skin. Other tints tend to make my cheek feel as it it was on fire or something.

I got this with my Benefit Sugarlicious kit and I won't be re-purchasing only because it's a tad too expensive to get the full-sized bottle. Tony Moly has better ones at a cheaper price (below $10).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by thud

This remains my HG blush no matter the season. I'm a MAC NC45 and it works equally well in summer when I [thankfully] have a tan and in the winter when my color has started to fade and make me look a bit ashy (a problem for many brown girls). It's hard to find products that work during both seasons but this does. You have to work very quickly to blend it out before it starts to dry or you can end up with streaks but it will last all day-even on hot summer days when you've been sweating. I don't use it as a lip stain, though-it makes lips taste funny and will affect everything you eat and drink so I'd avoid that. I took one star off for the packaging because I think it would be better in a plastic bottle than a glass one, since most women probably keep this in their purses and bathrooms and glass isn't a good idea for either environment.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by LaurenMiddleton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product after hearing so much about Benefit's stains, and was expecting it to be a mind-blowing purchase. Let me tell you, mind-blowing isn't the phrase I would use to describe it. It is simply mediocre. As a cheek stain, I could barely tell there was any enhanced color on my cheeks after applying it. It's also not a very practical or appealing way to apply blush, and if anything, it just makes your cheeks look blotchy. I do love it as a lip stain. You can apply one layer and get a really sheer hint of color, or you can apply multiple layers (allow to dry between layers) and build it up to a more intense rose tint. Unlike most lip stains, it did not dry out my lips at all and the product has a lovely smell to it. Would I purchase it again? Probably not. It's lovely, but there are many lip stains at the drugstore that I'm sure work just as well. It's not worth the price, and I would certainly not recommend using this on your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the packaging, but love the product. I do not like that it's in a glass container, makes it difficult to take with you for touch-ups, and I do not apply it as a blush with the nail polish applicator as it dries very fast and can look streaky that way. I find if you tilt the bottle and use your fingers, while working very quickly it's beautiful and lasts all day. I love it as a lip stain and find it looks and stays better when you put on two coats of it. It takes practice to master this product but when you do it's well worth it. i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product. This is the most natural looking flush you will find - easy to use, buildable, and lasts all day. Long-lasting is probably the most important blush criteria for me because I use it to look more awake and fresh - as the day goes on, you get more tired, but your face is still looking just as perky!

The key to this product is finding a good application routine. Benefit recommends applying three dabs to your cheeks and rubbing it in, but this can look spotty if you aren't quick enough.

Personally, I have found the best method is to buy a dark-bristled flat foundation brush, run the benetint brush and wand over the last 3-5 cm of the foundation brush and then swirl on the apples of your cheeks and afterward lightly dab the brush up your cheekbones. This makes it mess free, precise and well-blended. No stained fingers and no spots!

Another bonus: the bottle lasts about 8 months for me, so it really isn't that pricy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by solgitano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is way too expensive. That said, I love it. I have had NO problems with it causing dryness or a rash on my cheeks or lips, even though I have super sensitive skin. The rose fragrance is delightful. The color is perfect. It lasts all day on my cheeks. I just wish it lasted longer on my lips. The packaging isn't convenient to carry around in my purse for touch ups during the day. If the bottle opens and it spills, it will ruin my purse AND I'd be out of a lot of money! Other than that, I highly recommend Benetint and I will definitely be buying it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. First thing I want to say, is that it took me a while to learn how to use it right on the cheeks - it's somehow hard to blend, because it stains - when it's there, it's there, so you'll have to blend it right the first time.
I usually use this as a lipstain, and it works wonders for me. It doesn't dry out my usually dry lips, and it lasts a long time.
I wouldn't recommend this to someone who is very knew to makeup, since it can be tricky to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by rzirkle410

This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. It's a dual cheek stain and lip color, and when it's blended correctly, it looks natural and flawless. It lasts for a long time and smells divine. I will not go back to a traditional powder blush and as a lip stain, it's a fabulous base, especially if I'm going to a dinner where I will be using a napkin/drinking wine, etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by linhgaga

It's a very pretty product however every time I apply it I feel like it's sucking all the moisture out of my lips and my cheeks. After about half an hour my lips start to crack and my cheeks feel tight and irritated. If only it contained a bit less alchohol!