September 17, 2014 | 981 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2008 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpiink

I rate this one a perfect 5 because it was really a great product :"> this is my HG lip product ❤ I love the watery consistency and the flowery smell. The pigmentation is great you can build it up as red as you can. I only apply this on my lips coz I don't want to apply it to my cheeks because I'm already using a Mac cremeblend blush in so sweet so easy to compliment it up :">. I only apply it two strokes and it gives a naturally tinted lips I really love this Benetint. The packaging was not a big deal because who cares if its look like a nail polish. It gives you a lot of product which is worth the price and thats important :) Overall I do love this! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS to those who love liptint/ stain . It will surely last for a long time :) and definitely will repurchase if I'm out :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kendraemiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not a huge fan of this product. I bought benetint to use as both a lip and cheek stain, but more so for the lips. Benetint will not evenly distribute on my lips. It feathers and will not pigment the center of my lips. I have used it with a invisible lip liner and it still will not absorb properly. As a cheek stain, its okay. It's expensive for the quality. I don't recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really like this product-don't use it that much as i prefer i kind of coral colour so should probably look at the cha cha tint
But i do own this and use it sometimes, really like the way the colour looks when you blend it out, giving a very nice natural red flush
Only thing i would say is i dont think it stays on very well unless you use lots, i quite often use this as a base and then apply a cream blush on top which i think works very well
Still a very nice product though

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

Love this as a lipstain, not for my cheeks though. I am going to attempt to use it as a cheek stain again in the summer when I do not wear as much face makeup, but using this with my foundation routine does not work. I do however love it on my lips and will continue to repurchase for a lipstain if nothing else. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by khadeeja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't live without this product. I use it daily

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Anjali1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like cheek stains, so trying the "legendary" BeneTint seemed like the natural thing to do. I have been using a similar cheek stain from The Body Shop and took the opportunity to compare them.

BeneTint comes in a deep red colour that stains quite quickly and offers a very natural effect. I'm very satisfied with the formula, one-two swipeswith the brush are usually enough to achieve the desired look, so a little product goes a long way. It also has an absolutely enchanting scent of roses.

However, I believe it's a tad overpriced, particularly since there are similar products on the market that provide the same effect for a cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I really like benetint. It's a pretty rose color and I like to use it on my lips as well as my cheeks. It really is very liquidy and stains very quickly, so you need to work fast. It smells like roses, which I love but might be too much for those sensitive to scents. The nail polish type container is pretty annoying, but I can't imagine it in another way. It goes on sheer at first, but builds quite nicely. Overall, this was $30, but I think it will last me a while and that it is worth it. Will repurchase when it runs out, which won't be soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by frommarissav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful for cheeks, great natural subtle glow for pale skin. Follow the instructions that come with it. I didn't properly appreciate this product until I turned 37, it is like adding the blush of youth or light exercise to your face. Feels and looks completely natural. Great for my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by physcocase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first lip tint which I have tried and although I can't compare this to other lip tints, I'm going to tell you how this product functions. Since I do have a more tanned upper lip, I usually put one coat on my bottom lip and press my lips together. For the second coat, I'll only put a thin layer on my upper lip and wait for it to dry. Depending on the pigmentation of your lips, the intensity of the tint varies but not to worry, it is certainly buildable. Trace the rims of your lips with a thin layer of tint if you want your lips to stand out. The tint tastes like chemical but it goes away once it is completely dry. It smells a bit like roses but it isn't bothersome and it only lasts for a few minutes.

As for cheeks, it gives you a subtle flush. If you apply the product directly onto your face then only blend, it doesn't leave weird marks. For my medium skin tone though, I need about three coats for it to be prominent.

The staying power on both lips and cheeks is excellent. You can eat, drink and do whatever you want, it will last the whole day. Of course, it will fade a little after 8 hours but it doesn't fade enough to make you look dull. I suggest you moisturise your lips before and after application as the tint is a tad drying but then again, most tints are.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this as it works for sheeks and lips. It suits my very pale complexion nicely. My only complaint is that its slightly difficult to remove any mistakes.