September 22, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 12:36:00 AM More reviews by bobonita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is wonderful. The brown is very different and I love using it as a contouring shadow on my eye. (asian eyes). It looks great. My face can handle makeup so the eyeshadow doesn't seem to be the only thing that sticks out on my face but it seems like it contours my brow bones more. I love it. Everybody buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow I love this colour! It is a beautiful dark burnished bronze. I love to use this in my crease when I am doing bronze smokey eyes. The shadow stays true all day- it never fades or anything. It has quite a soft textue, with none of UD's chunky sparkle! Such a versatile colour- worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by vintagebeauty102

Such a gorgeous shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 6:54:00 AM More reviews by adia1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shadow. It is a beautiful shade of bronzy dark hazelly brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is great. I had bought a UD pallatte and ended up returning it due to the glittery shadows, a bit to tweenish for me. I did, however, LOVE the quality of the non-glitter shadows. The pigment is amazing and the texture is smooth as silk. I had seen smog at the store and swiped on my hand.. The shimmer (NOT glitter) is just right, a nice bronze effect. This is my new HG brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smog is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite e/s colors. It is a bronzey brown color w/a hint of green. This really makes my hazel eyes look amazing - it brings out both the brown & green in my eyes. There is a slight bit if glitter in this, but it isn't over done like some of the UD e/s. It is soft & blendable as well as long wearing over UDPP. My smog is in the UD Ammo palette so I love the packaging. I will definitely buy this color again & am looking forward to trying this out as a liner too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2006 1:06:00 AM More reviews by crazylazy1004

i LOVE this color! it is a very dark brown color with a LOT of bronze shimmer and sparkle. it has a touch of gold in it that really draws attention to your eyes. It works very well as an eyeliner or when worn very close to the lashline. I love to combine it with Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Baked" and powder on a layer of Splash's Eyeshadow in "Beach Chair" on top to get a very shimmery and sparkly look.

It works well with the "smokey" look, especially when it's a bronze/amber toned look. I would definitely repurchase this. urban decay eyeshadows are excellent in quality

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

a pretty medium bronze brown...but it doesnt flatter me as much as my MAC mulch shadow...or even my cheap-o Revlon "iced mocha" shadow.....texture and pigment is SUPERB though!!! MMM w/ yellow undertones,C5/C40 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by elusiveson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great color with a dense concentration of pigment. I apply it as eye liner... it's very subtle and shimmery. Also blends well with other colors from UD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really cool color. I love the texture of these shadows, almost creamy. This is shimmery without being over the top, it almost gives my lids a sheen. The color is a very wearable bronze. It really makes my blue eyes pop. I would definately repurchase!