Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

4.2

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

on 5/26/2006 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am in love with this product. It really is multipurpose. For the past week I've applied it everywhere...as a light body moisturizer after the bath, on my face to soothe any dry patches, and in my hair to add some gloss and softness. I'm a fan of oils in general, but I've never used one that worked as an all over treatment - literally! Like all "dry" oils, it sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film. Light floral/herbal smell...kind of hard to describe, but it's very "spa" type of scent. Mildly aromatherapeutic. Pricey, but well worth the splurge. I'm beginning to love the Nuxe skincare/bodycare line. Their products are all agreeing with me :D

on 1/4/2006 5:05:00 AM

I think this scent is just overwhelming. But it can help me with my dry patches on my arms. It is a little too oily consistency, too.

on 11/23/2005 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have never used this on my hair or nails, only on my body, quite greasy, so I only use on dry bits, great smell, love it, would love to try the one with gold flecks.

Discovered this product about 2 years ago. As others have already described it is a light spray that you can use sparingly. I use about 2/3 sprays per arm as I like to indulge myself. It dries really quickly and leaves the skin feeling really silky and with a lovely glow. It also smells divine. Back to its effects though, it really hydrates skin and leaves skin feeling well moisturised up to the next shower. I have used it on my face from time to time for a boost, and also when i have been swimming in the sea I put it on my hair afterwards until I can get into a shower to reduce any damage. My dad has also started robbing bottles of the stuff to use as his aftershave/moisturiser!

I've been using this product for a long time especially during summer. It's completely addictive: smells so good, gives your skin a soft glow and leaves it really moisturized. Can't live without it.

on 7/10/2005 7:38:00 PM

this smells of honeysuckle and warm summer days in malta... i love this product, it makes my skin silky soft and as smooth as a baby's. can't live without it.

on 5/5/2005 10:14:00 PM

I'm totally addicted to this oil! I can't believe an oil doesn't leave me sticky or greasy...this sinks right and leaves a lovely sheen to my legs and arms. It smells beautiful like jasmine honeysuckle to me. I love it for spring and summer and my dry hands are completely gone from using it.

I LOVE this dry oil!! Its so great and you can use it for so many things! Face, body and hair... Sinks into the skin immidiatly and skin is left satiny smooth and not greasy at all! It has a specific smell that I love too, but others maybe don't?? It seems a little expensive at first look (about US $25 here in Sweden) but that little bottle actually lasts quite a while! =) For summer I have to buy the shimmery one too! ;)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i love this dry oil..the smell fills my nostrills with delight..mmmm.
did you know its extremly anti aging,not just an oil,but a luxury anti aging product for all over.
i adore it...only snag is its not too good for travel..lol

on 9/21/2004 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My sister-in-law swears by this stuff so I thought I would give it a shot. No.
1. It has a random vanilla-y chemical-y smell.
2. It is greasier than a dry oil should be.
3. The glass container sucks.

Cheaper and more effective for me is Burts Bees baby oil, which also has a sucky glass container.