December 18, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 8:00:00 AM More reviews by LoveAngelMusicBaby

I LOVE this dry oil!! Its so great and you can use it for so many things! Face, body and hair... Sinks into the skin immidiatly and skin is left satiny smooth and not greasy at all! It has a specific smell that I love too, but others maybe don't?? It seems a little expensive at first look (about US $25 here in Sweden) but that little bottle actually lasts quite a while! =) For summer I have to buy the shimmery one too! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love this dry oil..the smell fills my nostrills with delight..mmmm.
did you know its extremly anti aging,not just an oil,but a luxury anti aging product for all over.
i adore it...only snag is its not too good for travel..lol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2004 9:58:00 PM More reviews by cinina230

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My sister-in-law swears by this stuff so I thought I would give it a shot. No.
1. It has a random vanilla-y chemical-y smell.
2. It is greasier than a dry oil should be.
3. The glass container sucks.

Cheaper and more effective for me is Burts Bees baby oil, which also has a sucky glass container.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2004 8:56:00 AM More reviews by cat_italy

It's lightweight and nurishing. But it's very expensive for the amout of product you get. I used up the big bottle so quickly.
I used it as a body oil after shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by cani25

I love the smell. You don't need fragrance when you use this. It has a silky texture and gives a nice sheen. I don't like the bottle though. I travel a lot and it's a bit unhandy. I'm on my third bottle and all the lids have broken! But I'll keep buying it forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 1:03:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! smells deeeeelishus, is not oily, goes on like silk. I have only used this on my skin, and it melts right in, does NOT stay on top like all the other oils I have (esp Haushka).
Highest recommendations!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 9:26:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

a friend got this for me in paris. i use it on my legs right after i shaved them. its awesome! i love the slight oily sheen, the smell is great, and its not heavy at all. i need to explore the other uses of this great dry oil!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by schaetzchen

I'm using it as a moisturiser on my back, shoulders and decolette. I tend to have some acne there, but this is the only moisturiser, which didn't make my skin break out, although it is an oil(dry).
I'm also using it alone or with "Eau Prodigeuse" or John Frieda's "Spotlight" on my hair. The result is beautiful, shiny and healthy-looking hair. I do rarely straighten it, but when I do, I always put, after one part of the hair's straightened, some of the oil on. So it kinda repairs my hair after the damage I've done to it ;) and leaves it healthy-looking. I noticed, that it also helps to keep my straightened hair from getting wavy until I wash it.
A definite must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Viridian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you put a gun to my head and told me I was only allowed one skincare product. Out of ALL the nonsense I own and use, this product would be the one.

I've used this for a few years now, and I really can't live without it! I use it as a base for my moisturiser in winter, it's easily absorbed and adds a healthy sheen to my skin. The smell isn't too overbearing and wears off quickly.
It's also fantastic for cuticles, you can add it to hair serum for a conditioning boost, and great to use on exposed skin for a nice sheen on evenings out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by AmandaMPC

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For various reasons (genetics as well as VERY frequent coloring and highlighting and lightening... oh my!) I suffer from what I refer to as "horse tail hair" - coarse, running to wiry, frizzy in a maddening way. What I'm glad to report is that the suffering has now moved into the past tense thanks to this (agreeable smelling) oil, which I smooth (along with one other hair grooming product - sometimes Fudge One-Shot, sometimes B+B Grooming Creme) into still damp hair and then put up/braid up/air dry. The result is the softest, most touchable hair I've had since, what, fifth grade? Haven't used it for anything else but would imagine it's excellent for all purposes!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No