Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

4.2

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

on 7/10/2005 7:38:00 PM

this smells of honeysuckle and warm summer days in malta... i love this product, it makes my skin silky soft and as smooth as a baby's. can't live without it.

on 5/5/2005 10:14:00 PM

I'm totally addicted to this oil! I can't believe an oil doesn't leave me sticky or greasy...this sinks right and leaves a lovely sheen to my legs and arms. It smells beautiful like jasmine honeysuckle to me. I love it for spring and summer and my dry hands are completely gone from using it.

I LOVE this dry oil!! Its so great and you can use it for so many things! Face, body and hair... Sinks into the skin immidiatly and skin is left satiny smooth and not greasy at all! It has a specific smell that I love too, but others maybe don't?? It seems a little expensive at first look (about US $25 here in Sweden) but that little bottle actually lasts quite a while! =) For summer I have to buy the shimmery one too! ;)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i love this dry oil..the smell fills my nostrills with delight..mmmm.
did you know its extremly anti aging,not just an oil,but a luxury anti aging product for all over.
i adore it...only snag is its not too good for travel..lol

on 9/21/2004 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My sister-in-law swears by this stuff so I thought I would give it a shot. No.
1. It has a random vanilla-y chemical-y smell.
2. It is greasier than a dry oil should be.
3. The glass container sucks.

Cheaper and more effective for me is Burts Bees baby oil, which also has a sucky glass container.

on 9/14/2004 8:56:00 AM

It's lightweight and nurishing. But it's very expensive for the amout of product you get. I used up the big bottle so quickly.
I used it as a body oil after shower.

on 9/1/2004 3:43:00 PM

I love the smell. You don't need fragrance when you use this. It has a silky texture and gives a nice sheen. I don't like the bottle though. I travel a lot and it's a bit unhandy. I'm on my third bottle and all the lids have broken! But I'll keep buying it forever!

on 6/11/2004 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this! smells deeeeelishus, is not oily, goes on like silk. I have only used this on my skin, and it melts right in, does NOT stay on top like all the other oils I have (esp Haushka).
Highest recommendations!

on 4/22/2004 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

a friend got this for me in paris. i use it on my legs right after i shaved them. its awesome! i love the slight oily sheen, the smell is great, and its not heavy at all. i need to explore the other uses of this great dry oil!

on 3/9/2004 9:20:00 AM

I'm using it as a moisturiser on my back, shoulders and decolette. I tend to have some acne there, but this is the only moisturiser, which didn't make my skin break out, although it is an oil(dry).
I'm also using it alone or with "Eau Prodigeuse" or John Frieda's "Spotlight" on my hair. The result is beautiful, shiny and healthy-looking hair. I do rarely straighten it, but when I do, I always put, after one part of the hair's straightened, some of the oil on. So it kinda repairs my hair after the damage I've done to it ;) and leaves it healthy-looking. I noticed, that it also helps to keep my straightened hair from getting wavy until I wash it.
A definite must-have!