Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)

4.2

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

A perfect lightweight oil to moisturize everything with. I use it on my hair sometimes for a healthy glow, same thing for my skin as it gives a light tan look with shimmer.
It smells like heaven but it takes that some people won't like the smell.
After a shower I spray a few times in my hands & rub it on my skin.
Sinks in pretty fast and leaves everything smooth to the touch & smelling great.
Not the cheapest but well worth the money.
I have my bottle for over a year now and not even halfway. You really don't need much.

I have been researching body oils, as I am a bit of an oil nut, and I love this one with the golden sheen. It looks great in hair/ mixef with foundation/ smoothed all over the body or in the bath.

I love versatile products and can justify the price for that point alone, so even better that is lasts ages too!

Not bothered about the smell, its not insulting, so thats fine, and I'm not a big fan of the coconut smell of the NARS body oil. I also think that thats too 'bronzy' whereas this is more gold based, which I prefer.

Not keen on packaging though - I will be buying in bulk and putting into a clear Muji dispenser.

I've been using this as an evening moisturizer and it works really well! it absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy feeling on the skin. I've used other oils that I still feel the next morning when I wake up. I still don't know how I feel about the scent but that goes away pretty quick - not a problem. The tiniest bit goes a while so I've still got a good amount left. I'll be sure to try foreversummer's oil/braid tip.

I LOVE this. It keeps my hands moisturized longer than any hand cream. It's the best for cuticles. It smells divine...I even mix it with foundation, and it just looks incredibly smooth and glowing! A little goes a long way, so I don't think it's too expensive keeping that in mind. It really lives up to the hype.

EDIT: I mix it with my foundation, it makes my skin look flawless. Sometimes I layer it under my moisturizer, esp in the winter which gets very cold here in Denmark...the funny thing is that it doesn't make me shiny at all.

Simply delightful. This oil absorbs quickly into the skin while leaving a silky, sexy sheen. It smells more than heavenly, sweet, yet not sickening. A perfect balance. I like to use this in my hair as well. I smooth it through my wet hair, and braid it. I let air-dry, and I get really gorgeous waves that I just CAN'T stop touching. Use sparingly though, a little goes a very long way. Bit pricey, but so worth it.

I got this oil because I saw it in a magazine, must've been Allure or something but I HAD to have it and received it as a gift in a Christmas haul. Anyhow, I tried it and wanted to love it, I put it all over, in my hair, on my face, body....no go. Needless to say its sitting on my vanity almost full. I'm pretty much a grease ball anyway so if I put anything on, it just makes me shine (in a bad way). Otherwise my skin is dry so two bad traits that don't lend themselves to being buttered up. My skin ends up looking like a roasted chickens if I'm not careful. I don't mind it on my body and the smell is something I can't decide on wether I like or dislike but for some reason, seeing all the reviews makes me nostalgic and I think I'm going to be stubborn and try it again. Overall, I don't hate it but I may not be re-purchasing this one. I also have the Nuxe creme Etincelante which I LOVE, its a kind of resurfacing cream and it does wonders for my skin. Its super gentle but effective. Just thought I'd slip that one in since there is no review for that product. ;)

This is a good 'work horse' product. Not cheap, but not hideously expensive either and a bottle lasts a long time. It can be used as a moisturiser for face (overnight treatment), hair (spray on a little extra and place a hot towel for a deeper treatment) and body. Is good for cuticles - so great staple for manis and pedis. I have even used it as a shave oil by massaging and warming on to the legs a quick dowse of warm water and away you go. It sinks in well to a dry finish with a warm, nutty, feintly honey/monoi aroma.

It's an above average dry oil for me, not too special but still good. It dries relatively fast and has a nice creamy/nutty (?) fragrance. I apply it on my legs and arms, but it doesn't really moisturize very well. I still get lots of dry flakes in the winter. I can't say much else about it...

Packaging: good, comes in a clear glass bottle with a white cap.

Will I repurchase? Maybe. I will look around for other products first before coming back to it though.

I love this oil! I have dry skin and hair so I use this all over my body. I have used both but the golden shimmer one is my favorite! It makes my skin and hair glow, its not an over powering shimmer where you look and see all these sparkles, its just a light shimmer. It absorbs quickly so I can get dressed with out all the oil on my cloths. It has vitamin E so its healing. The smell is wonderful! All of Nuxe products smell so good! Its great for the summer! I highly recommend this product!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i have this in d'or edition. It has tiny gold sparkles in it and makes a wonderful effect on the decollete. I use it when tan in summer, spread it over decollete and arms and it really makes a wonderful effect night or day. Its also very moisturizing, but not greasy. I simply love this product.