October 24, 2014 | 1584 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 7:58:00 AM More reviews by manda822

i thought this cream was a little heavy, but the lotion was too light for my skin. It left a slightly oily film on my skin, so i could only use it in the winter, the cucumber scent was refreshing though. Overall, it was an average product, i think Kiehl's abyssine lotion/cream is still better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 8:33:00 AM More reviews by GimmeMore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this as GWP and liked it enough to buy a full size. A bit pricey, but I do like the texture and the smell. Best to give it 5 minutes to 'dry down' properly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 11:15:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

This is a dependable moisturizer. A pleasing cucumber smell, this light cream provides an excellent base for foundation with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF15. Not sunscreen for the beach but surely good enough for running about town. I've the GWP and will purchase when I run out. Does not irritate my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell, its very spa-like. And the packaging is nice, I love pots! It leaves my skin a little to greasy and oily but it definatley moisturizes and it really seemed to improve my skin and didn't clog my pores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I have been given this a couple of times as a GWP. It stinks and is too greasy, I would never buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 3:22:00 AM More reviews by KristyEv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I'm in Australia (hot climate) and use it in summer although I don't have oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and velvety, and I like the smell. It does leave a somewhat 'shiny' look on your skin, but I prefer the dewy look to a completely matte appearance, and my pores don't sweat with this lotion, unlike many others I have tried. It also contains avobenzone, which protects skin from all types of sun damage. I did go through the bottle quite quickly, which is bad as it is very expensive! This is definitely the best SPF 15+ moisturiser I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by keil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh the smell of this cream! I love it. I use it twice a day and it helps moisturize my dry flaky skin. I can feel the difference within days after using it. My skin is smooth and doesn't feel as tight and dull anymore. And the flakiness is gone! I love how it's not a very greasy cream which is excellent for the summer when I have combo skin. My only con is the packaging, as I have to dip a Q-tip in the pot. But other than that I have no problems with it. I have used 3/4 of the pot already. I will definetly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Francesca_S

This has become my very favorite moisturizer. I love the cucumber smell and the texture. I have dry skin and it makes it feel soft and dewy. It goes on smooth under my make up. I prefer the dewy to matte look though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by cokoladna

this is lovely! i have combo skin and i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2004 5:05:00 AM More reviews by mklight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the first time, I got very dry skin this winter so I bought this moisturizer instead of drug store brands hoping it'll work better. Unfortunately, I don't see/feel a difference between this product and ones I bought later at the drugstore for a fraction of the cost. I also don't like the faint "nutty" smell. I guess it's supposed to smell like cucumber, but I didn't particularly like the smell and would rather it were unscented.