August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I have been given this a couple of times as a GWP. It stinks and is too greasy, I would never buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 3:22:00 AM More reviews by KristyEv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I'm in Australia (hot climate) and use it in summer although I don't have oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and velvety, and I like the smell. It does leave a somewhat 'shiny' look on your skin, but I prefer the dewy look to a completely matte appearance, and my pores don't sweat with this lotion, unlike many others I have tried. It also contains avobenzone, which protects skin from all types of sun damage. I did go through the bottle quite quickly, which is bad as it is very expensive! This is definitely the best SPF 15+ moisturiser I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by keil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh the smell of this cream! I love it. I use it twice a day and it helps moisturize my dry flaky skin. I can feel the difference within days after using it. My skin is smooth and doesn't feel as tight and dull anymore. And the flakiness is gone! I love how it's not a very greasy cream which is excellent for the summer when I have combo skin. My only con is the packaging, as I have to dip a Q-tip in the pot. But other than that I have no problems with it. I have used 3/4 of the pot already. I will definetly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Francesca_S

This has become my very favorite moisturizer. I love the cucumber smell and the texture. I have dry skin and it makes it feel soft and dewy. It goes on smooth under my make up. I prefer the dewy to matte look though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by cokoladna

this is lovely! i have combo skin and i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2004 5:05:00 AM More reviews by mklight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the first time, I got very dry skin this winter so I bought this moisturizer instead of drug store brands hoping it'll work better. Unfortunately, I don't see/feel a difference between this product and ones I bought later at the drugstore for a fraction of the cost. I also don't like the faint "nutty" smell. I guess it's supposed to smell like cucumber, but I didn't particularly like the smell and would rather it were unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Daywear lotion is a really great moisturizer with SPF and plenty of antioxidants!! It's very lightweight and sinks right into my skin. It doesn't make my oily skin any oilier, and I'm in love with the cucumber scent! Plus, no breakouts. This is high quality skincare product that I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by hhrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Daywear makes my skin shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 11:53:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a trial size of this in a GWP, and I love it! I'm so pleased that EL came out with an SPF 15 that has proper UVA protection! The texture of this cream is gorgeous and it smells very nice - like cucumber. My makeup goes on so smoothly after I use this cream. I'd definitely invest in this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kedves

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Daywear Lotion is very different from the cream. Where the cream is rich and thick, The lotion is light, feels silky, isn't particularly moisturizing or drying, and leaves a matte almost powdery finish on the skin. This wouldn't be the best option for dry skin. The two versions share a light green cucumber-type fragrance. The pump bottle protects the contents from light and bacteria. I like this, but it's expensive for everyday use--and I do use sunscreen everday year-round. If I got this free, I'd be happy to use it! Otherwise, I'll stick with my Olay Complete FF.