Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 10/14/2004 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greater moisturizer in the world, i would say... maybe it healthy and everything, and maybe you can follow with their Moisture On-Line, but still - it's not intended for dry skin (i'm that, and 29).

on 9/26/2004 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's an average moisturiser in general.But I'm not gonna buy it again because of its stupid jar. If I didn't buy it online,I would have definetly NOT bought it in the first place.I pay loads of money for such a product,but it comes with a lousy plastic jar,like a toybox or something. What a horrible mistake for Estee Lauder,Even L'Oreal puts their stuff in glass jars for god's sake!

on 9/24/2004 8:30:00 AM

It's an okay moisturizer if you don't have any major skin problems. It contains SPF and moisturizes the skin. Thats it.

on 8/28/2004 7:58:00 AM

i thought this cream was a little heavy, but the lotion was too light for my skin. It left a slightly oily film on my skin, so i could only use it in the winter, the cucumber scent was refreshing though. Overall, it was an average product, i think Kiehl's abyssine lotion/cream is still better!

on 8/24/2004 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried this as GWP and liked it enough to buy a full size. A bit pricey, but I do like the texture and the smell. Best to give it 5 minutes to 'dry down' properly.

on 8/23/2004 11:15:00 PM

This is a dependable moisturizer. A pleasing cucumber smell, this light cream provides an excellent base for foundation with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF15. Not sunscreen for the beach but surely good enough for running about town. I've the GWP and will purchase when I run out. Does not irritate my combination skin.

on 6/30/2004 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell, its very spa-like. And the packaging is nice, I love pots! It leaves my skin a little to greasy and oily but it definatley moisturizes and it really seemed to improve my skin and didn't clog my pores.

I have been given this a couple of times as a GWP. It stinks and is too greasy, I would never buy it.

on 5/7/2004 3:22:00 AM

I love this lotion! I'm in Australia (hot climate) and use it in summer although I don't have oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and velvety, and I like the smell. It does leave a somewhat 'shiny' look on your skin, but I prefer the dewy look to a completely matte appearance, and my pores don't sweat with this lotion, unlike many others I have tried. It also contains avobenzone, which protects skin from all types of sun damage. I did go through the bottle quite quickly, which is bad as it is very expensive! This is definitely the best SPF 15+ moisturiser I have tried.

on 4/29/2004 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh the smell of this cream! I love it. I use it twice a day and it helps moisturize my dry flaky skin. I can feel the difference within days after using it. My skin is smooth and doesn't feel as tight and dull anymore. And the flakiness is gone! I love how it's not a very greasy cream which is excellent for the summer when I have combo skin. My only con is the packaging, as I have to dip a Q-tip in the pot. But other than that I have no problems with it. I have used 3/4 of the pot already. I will definetly buy this again.

Popular Moisturizers