Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 11/1/2004 9:52:00 PM

Will someone tell me why moisturisers have to be this expensive? Ok, this is a gift from a friend in NYC - he was told by the SA that Daywear is a replacement for Light Source and thought it might come in handy for me during the wintery weather.

When you applied this cream on its own, it leaves you with a healthy glow the next morning. I like that. However, it doesn't work well with Idealist, IMO. The cucumber scent is ok, the greasiness gets a while to set in, but I will not complain in exchange for soft skin and a glow the next morning, LoL! Packaging is ok as it comes in a pretty tub. But this cream is definitely expensive so I won't bother to get a new tub when this one is finished. continued >>

on 10/14/2004 10:44:00 AM

I've been using this for three weeks now and have been very happy with it on my combination skin, nice moisture level, haven't broken out or anything, skin feels nice and soft. I don't mind the scent -- I can't really smell it after the first five minutes or so. I don't use very much at a time so I can see this lasting a while, which will be nice given the price. I may need to switch to the lotion version for summer, though.

on 10/14/2004 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greater moisturizer in the world, i would say... maybe it healthy and everything, and maybe you can follow with their Moisture On-Line, but still - it's not intended for dry skin (i'm that, and 29).

on 9/26/2004 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's an average moisturiser in general.But I'm not gonna buy it again because of its stupid jar. If I didn't buy it online,I would have definetly NOT bought it in the first place.I pay loads of money for such a product,but it comes with a lousy plastic jar,like a toybox or something. What a horrible mistake for Estee Lauder,Even L'Oreal puts their stuff in glass jars for god's sake!

on 9/24/2004 8:30:00 AM

It's an okay moisturizer if you don't have any major skin problems. It contains SPF and moisturizes the skin. Thats it.

on 8/28/2004 7:58:00 AM

i thought this cream was a little heavy, but the lotion was too light for my skin. It left a slightly oily film on my skin, so i could only use it in the winter, the cucumber scent was refreshing though. Overall, it was an average product, i think Kiehl's abyssine lotion/cream is still better!

on 8/24/2004 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried this as GWP and liked it enough to buy a full size. A bit pricey, but I do like the texture and the smell. Best to give it 5 minutes to 'dry down' properly.

on 8/23/2004 11:15:00 PM

This is a dependable moisturizer. A pleasing cucumber smell, this light cream provides an excellent base for foundation with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF15. Not sunscreen for the beach but surely good enough for running about town. I've the GWP and will purchase when I run out. Does not irritate my combination skin.

on 6/30/2004 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell, its very spa-like. And the packaging is nice, I love pots! It leaves my skin a little to greasy and oily but it definatley moisturizes and it really seemed to improve my skin and didn't clog my pores.

I have been given this a couple of times as a GWP. It stinks and is too greasy, I would never buy it.