China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

very chrismas red colour very nice:))

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This nail polish is PERFECT! You know those ruby slippers judy garland wore in the move 'wizard of oz' 1939? That's the exact color. Obviously that's why they named it ruby pumps... but yeah. I'm so glad that they put red glitters, not silver or any other color. They'll make you look at your nails all day! This shimmery polish is too intimidating for a normal highschooler to wear to school, so I just paint my left hand pinkie lol :) Quite cute.

This polish is very beautiful. Application is flawless. Will definitley repurchase.

This is the MOST FUN nailpolish I own. I absolutely love the color of this red and the sparkles in it. Photographs just do not do it justice. I receive many, many compliments on it each time I wear it. I sincerely hope they do not discontinue this color. It is by far my favorite red.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After hearing so much about this color and eye-ing it every time I passed a China Glaze rack, I finally caved and bought it. I'm so glad I did, this color is so pretty. As I was buying it the lady at the cash register stopped and stared at it and said, "ooh, that's pretty," haha.
I applied two coats on my fingernails and the color looks great. I tried again with a base color of a wine red, then two coats of Ruby Pumps, it darkens the red and gives it some depth in the sparkles. I tried it one more time with two coats of Ruby Pumps over one of black and it looks vampy and awesome.
I think this is a surprisingly versatile polish, I was expecting it to be like "well yeah, it's red and sparkly, meh" but I'm pleasantly surprised. I don't like the skinny China Glaze brush but they have such lovely colors like this one so I don't mind as much. If I ever ran out, I'd definitely buy this again.

Fun fun fun. FUN! Bright red with medium-fine glitter/shimmer (no huge chunks). 1st coat- good. 2nd coat- magic. Wore this for New Year's with my Nars Jungle Red lipstick :)
The tip wear is average and I have noticed that it's gotten a bit dull a few days later...not as glossy. Although that might be my Seche Vite :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i love this color im using it for my new years look! its little shimmers make it nice for the holiday look. usually reds dont look right on my skin tone but i think this may be the red for me that actually looks good!

Absolutely perfect holiday color! Fine glittery shimmer makes it festive. But won't only be for the holidays on my hands. I'm making this one of my favs

This color is SO gorgeous! I'm wearing it for my Christmas manicure (with cute Christmas trees on my ring fingers). This red is bright and deep at the same time (?) and packed with tiny red shimmers. The photos just don't do it justice, you have to see it in person. I can't stop staring at my nails! LOVE.

I got this in a swap in November and haven't changed the color ever since. Love the color! Beautiful bright red with sparkles. So why only 4 lippies?? For some reason, at least on me, the staying power is awful. One day and I see tip wear and chips with Seche Vite top coat. Regardless though, I adore the color so much I don't mind doing my nails every couple of days. It's such a vibrant red, perfect for the holidays or whenever you want something spunky on!

Top Rated China Glaze Products