September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by xromablue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product for 10 years and I still find it perfect.
I love that It does not "paint" the area under my eyes, it "highlights" it.
I equally like Dior's highlighter, but YSL's Touche Eclat lasts double as long.
A daily must-use for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Andyjan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so after many months of using this product I've come to the conclusion that I don't LOVE this product.

My HG highlighter is Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten but it got discontinued shortly after I fell in love. I figured I might look for a new one since that one isn't travel friendly (it's huge!) and I might one day run out. I heard so many raves about this concealer/highlighter so I looked into it. I saw the price and thought 'ouch' but hey, if it's worth it, I don't mind.

After 4-5 months I still reach for my Revlon brightener and only really use this one for under my brow arch and cupid's bow.

PROs:
-travel friendly
-not likely to leak since you control how much comes out
-very sleek looking
-sheer highlight (if that's what you like)

CONs:
-staying power isn't that great
-EXPENSIVE

Overall, yeah it's handy but I don't think it's anything that's a MUST in your makeup collection. You can probably find something similar and cheaper at the drugstore since so many companies are duping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by jchoi128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's expensive but I am willing to open by wallet for the effect that the YSL Touche Eclat gives off. I gotta admit that this is not a concealer. It is not a creamy texture to cover undereye circles. But what it can do is reflect light off of the undereye circles so that it is significantly less visible. You can't really compare this with a concealer. It's a different category because this is a brightener that works like a magic to me. I mean, it doesn't magically just erase your undereye circles like photoshop but if you compare other undereye brightener products, you'll notice immediately how the YSL touche eclat surpasses all the other brands in its category. I've tried the chanel, bobbi brown and clinique but I find the touche eclat to be the best in its class. If you're looking for an undereye brightener, check it out for sure. You really might find yourself in the situation thinking, "where was this all my life?!"

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mrsvetroonan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been using for 10 yrs. Most natural looking concealer I've ever used, goes on smoothly, and shade selection makes a good match easy. Also has the benefit of not giving 'reverse raccoon eyes" in photographs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by w3w3r3th3r3

I never understood the hype around this, until... I went on a makeup spree and bought it. I don't even know how I've been living without it! I use it as a concealer as well as highlighter. I use it for my dark circles, around my nose, on my chin, around my lips and above my eyebrows, and I don't even know what it does, but I look so bright and awake when I use it! It doesn't have any sparkle, which is really nice for me, because I want it to look as natural as possible.

TL;DR: The hype is absolutely justified. Go buy this. now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My must-have. Am glad it's not too opaque because I use it for darkness around my mouth, and to brighten my eyelids. Concealers are too obvious and can settle in lines. I use no. 2 and I'm olive NC 25.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by malu22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says. I actually love it. It could have been an HG if I did not react to it. The first time I used it my co worker told me "your eyes looks swollen". I told her it's probably my allergy. I tried it twice again but same thing happen. Hence the 3 star. My color is Radiant Silk and it's a perfect match.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by trina856

Ive been using this product for a while and at first was not sure I liked it. There is a learning curve to using this product and once I figured it out,I love it! I have it in shade 1 and use it every single day,over my foundation and powder or on my bare skin alone with some bronzer on days I don't want to mess with a full face of make up. I'm an nw30 in Mac and love the shade 1. I love it as a hi light on the top of my cheek bones,under my eyes to brighten them up,down the center of my nose and right under neath my eyebrows to define my brow bone. This is not a concealer in that it will cover your dark circles alone,if I have really bad darkness under my eyes I use the Giorgio Armani corrector underneath a good Mac creamy concealer and this on top. When this runs out I will run to buy more.i don't want to be with out it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brghtener,highlighter concealer pah its crap for all of them.

I was really skeptical and waited and waited. Then ysl bought out the darker tones too. I still held off but being a products jnkie i caved in.

I am nc43 // bb honey. I first bought no 6 for £12 off ebay which turned out to be too dark and orangey. It seemed liked the perfect travelling version of my bb corrector in dark peach but wasnt meant to be.

I then mistakenly bought no5 from Boots with my points what a waste. Upon applying undee my eyes whether i have concealer or nothing it just makes my skin look ashy. Even mixing te 2 colours i get no joy but to me this defeats the purpose.i would be very upset if i had to part with over £50 for these.

I really do think they are overhyped and you can get alot better for less price. Not to blow my trumpet but im quite good at doing my own face but this is just unworkable. I ha e seen he results on many other people and while its good i still dont think its great.

Maybe ysl need to bring out more colours???!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Mhgroener