October 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have the YSL multi-action stick concealer in 01 , and i like that for more heavy duty coverage of undereye circles. the touche eclat, i think is more of an eye brightener, or highlighter for the undereye. it has a lighter consistency than the stick concealer for sure, and will not work to conceal your dark or puffy undereye circles, just brighten the area up. i use touche eclat in 02, usually concurrently with the concealer stick (afterwards) - and i like it ! on days where i dont feel like so much coverage, i can use touche eclat alone to brighten up the undereye area. very pricey, but awesome packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

Honestly it didn't do much for me, I got no.3 and I don't see any highlight (it blends with my foundation color) and does nothing for my dark circles. It's a thick formula that comes out on my clarisonic when I was my face! I stopped using it because is pointless. Don't waste your money like I did, I should've just got another lipstick or the mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This is an amazing highlighter. It has light reflecting properties so I think it'd be great for camera makeup (although I just use it for day-to-day). Also, really sinks in to your skin rather than sit on top and enhance dry spots, wrinkles, etc. Plus, you can never go wrong with YSL packaging, it is so damn gorgeous. The formula is so gentle and non-abrasive that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. I use this stuff all over my face as a highlighter, but also love wearing it under my eyes for that Kim Kardashian look. Would repurchase if I ran out, despite the $$ as I have not seen anything that is anywhere near duping the quality of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by xromablue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product for 10 years and I still find it perfect.
I love that It does not "paint" the area under my eyes, it "highlights" it.
I equally like Dior's highlighter, but YSL's Touche Eclat lasts double as long.
A daily must-use for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Andyjan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so after many months of using this product I've come to the conclusion that I don't LOVE this product.

My HG highlighter is Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten but it got discontinued shortly after I fell in love. I figured I might look for a new one since that one isn't travel friendly (it's huge!) and I might one day run out. I heard so many raves about this concealer/highlighter so I looked into it. I saw the price and thought 'ouch' but hey, if it's worth it, I don't mind.

After 4-5 months I still reach for my Revlon brightener and only really use this one for under my brow arch and cupid's bow.

PROs:
-travel friendly
-not likely to leak since you control how much comes out
-very sleek looking
-sheer highlight (if that's what you like)

CONs:
-staying power isn't that great
-EXPENSIVE

Overall, yeah it's handy but I don't think it's anything that's a MUST in your makeup collection. You can probably find something similar and cheaper at the drugstore since so many companies are duping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by jchoi128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's expensive but I am willing to open by wallet for the effect that the YSL Touche Eclat gives off. I gotta admit that this is not a concealer. It is not a creamy texture to cover undereye circles. But what it can do is reflect light off of the undereye circles so that it is significantly less visible. You can't really compare this with a concealer. It's a different category because this is a brightener that works like a magic to me. I mean, it doesn't magically just erase your undereye circles like photoshop but if you compare other undereye brightener products, you'll notice immediately how the YSL touche eclat surpasses all the other brands in its category. I've tried the chanel, bobbi brown and clinique but I find the touche eclat to be the best in its class. If you're looking for an undereye brightener, check it out for sure. You really might find yourself in the situation thinking, "where was this all my life?!"

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mrsvetroonan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been using for 10 yrs. Most natural looking concealer I've ever used, goes on smoothly, and shade selection makes a good match easy. Also has the benefit of not giving 'reverse raccoon eyes" in photographs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by w3w3r3th3r3

I never understood the hype around this, until... I went on a makeup spree and bought it. I don't even know how I've been living without it! I use it as a concealer as well as highlighter. I use it for my dark circles, around my nose, on my chin, around my lips and above my eyebrows, and I don't even know what it does, but I look so bright and awake when I use it! It doesn't have any sparkle, which is really nice for me, because I want it to look as natural as possible.

TL;DR: The hype is absolutely justified. Go buy this. now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My must-have. Am glad it's not too opaque because I use it for darkness around my mouth, and to brighten my eyelids. Concealers are too obvious and can settle in lines. I use no. 2 and I'm olive NC 25.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by malu22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says. I actually love it. It could have been an HG if I did not react to it. The first time I used it my co worker told me "your eyes looks swollen". I told her it's probably my allergy. I tried it twice again but same thing happen. Hence the 3 star. My color is Radiant Silk and it's a perfect match.