July 25, 2014 | 1115 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Citrus Facial Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by simplebeauty

This scrub does a good job without being harsh or scratchy. This is the only scrub that I've used that leaves my skin feeling moisturised and conditioned. The scent is also wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It reminds me of homemade brown sugar scrubs. You can smell Autumn scents in it, things like cloves, brown sugar, pumpkin, etc. Warm, sweet smells. It's thick so I added some water and rubbed it on my palms first, then over my wet face. It felt so good on my skin that I almost over-scrubbed. But I never got any irritation from it. It just felt great. It seems so home-made, and I like that. It felt nice on my hands too. The key with this is to follow with your cleanser and/or toner to remove any oil residue. I will probably buy the full-sized jar when this sample runs out, but it will be a long time before it's gone since it doesn't take very much and I'm only using it a couple times per week.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2005 7:14:00 PM More reviews by abuti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really liked the smell of this scrub - it was different and reminds me of fall smells. I like the fact that its a dry scrub so you add the amount of water that y ou need to it. You can't use it right out of the bottle and do need to add some water to it. I think the scrub left my fact soft and smooth and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 1:32:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a small tub of this and it was okay for the occasional use. I didn't like the smell (rotted orange peel) but it exfolitated well. The scrub had sort of a balmy texture mixed in with it and tended to leave my face feeling a little greasy on it. It was decent while it lasted but I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

i like to use this once a week MAX. it is very similar to dr. hauschka's cream cleanser but at a way better price. try it.. it smells good, mildly exfoliating, and it leaves your skin super soft. be sure to rinse well!
oh, and i think the packaging is kinda cute

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Huh? Are folks using this right? This is one of the best natural scrubs out there. It comes with a little scoop that one uses to get out as much of the scrubbly bits as desired; no one needs to use fingers! Then, one can add either water, juice, or other liquids to customize it into a scrub that's suitable for just about any skin type. It can be as thick or as thin as you make it! Because it has oils, be sure to follow up with a toner after you wash it off with warm water (both of which I believe are called for in the usage directions). It's also a great way to get the vitamin C for your skin without any strange chemicals.

I got my mother addicted to this scrub. We both love the fact that most of the scrubbly bits doing the work are orange peels and rose petals, instead of it all being harsh bits of ground nut. We can't rave enough about this scrub!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by abdollmohammadi

I did not like it at all. I do not like having to dig my fingers into the scrub. Also, I thought the texture was strange. I had to get it a bit wet and work it into my face. Also, I did not think that it scrubbed very well. I will stick with my plain ol' baking soda.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2005 8:01:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A good scrub,not too harsh and with a nice moisturising effect afterwards.I liked it and would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Heathertf

Fabulous scrub. I use it in the shower. Made a visible difference on my face. I would prefer a tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Have samples and use it on rough spots which is good for that purpose. Too oily for my face.